SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:57 pm

A couple tropical bits in the bloopers to check... pretty sure all from Cabos but...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:58 pm

well they're both there!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:59 pm

sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Anyone else notice how little of April we are seeing but lots of Trish in these unseen footage... hmmmm :yes:

I love April but I was expecting that... she is less funny and over the top than Trish! Trish gives great material!

Definitely! Trish is hilarious. Very quirky.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Tyler: why do you think he chose to let you go?

Sachelle:
You know, watching the final episodes (pause) with the hometown dates (deep breath)
I can see his connection with the other women now as well, so now that I see it I guess I do sort of understand like yeah, you know...

He did have strong chemistry with April, and he had super-strong chemistry with Trish too, so I guess it does make sense.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Some VERY interesting previews... wish I could dissect but it is 2AM here and I have to be up in 5...

Love you all! Don't stay up too late giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:02 pm

does anyone know when the episodes will be up anywhere? So definitely its the mtp that caused april's breakdown. tim sitting by the pier with the engagement ring in his hand doesnt look very good sad

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Yay! Lots of caps! I got a bunch of them and will post them later tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:03 pm

I knew it had to do with the MTP. But, it froze on me when April was saying something.

Tim sure says a lot of clichés.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:03 pm

And of course there is a letter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:04 pm

joshfan wrote:does anyone know when the episodes will be up anywhere? So definitely its the mtp that caused april's breakdown. tim sitting by the pier with the engagement ring in his hand doesnt look very good sad

I think it's a note/letter, not the ring???

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:05 pm

It froze on me right when they were in the room. What happened after that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:05 pm

sophienette wrote:
joshfan wrote:does anyone know when the episodes will be up anywhere? So definitely its the mtp that caused april's breakdown. tim sitting by the pier with the engagement ring in his hand doesnt look very good sad

I think it's a note/letter, not the ring???

oh it was?! omg i thought i saw the ring :o OMG this might not end the way we think it does...........

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+26
mindless
Kashathediva
4health
chrissy1295
shai_sakura
tim&aprillove
richmondrose
Maddy
vivi2
LoveDovez
iamreal2u