SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:59 pm

One last Bach party ... Hope it's a good one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by 4health Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:03 am

richmondrose wrote:One last Bach party ... Hope it's a good one.

Awesome Richmond! It has been a great season and always fun to watch and enjoy our obsession LOL. This forum is more then sleuthing, speculation and pretty strong opinions, it is about also making friends and enjoying the journey. So glad to be able to connect with others, become friends and get through all the noise, even if we are on opposite teams or same team. Happy #TeamTim bestbud!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Found this on Trisha's instagram ... Interesting to say the least.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Hopefully that means she has a b/f and not that she's going to be the first Bachelorette Canada.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:47 pm

I don't have a problem with her being the first Canadian bachelorette. Trisha has a good head on her shoulders from what I've read. Maybe they'll show the serious side of her if/when she is the chosen one.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:08 am

richmondrose wrote:I don't have a problem with her being the first Canadian bachelorette. Trisha has a good head on her shoulders from what I've read. Maybe they'll show the serious side of her if/when she is the chosen one.
I don't have a problem at all with her maybe being the first Bachelorette if she were to do it. Think it would be an awesome season. I think you are right there richmondrose. I think that Trisha does have a good head on her shoulders too and maybe they would highlight other sides of her personality too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Hopefully that means she has a b/f and not that she's going to be the first Bachelorette Canada.

right there with you....

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:37 am

If she is being considered, it's far to soon to be throwing out hints like that especially her response "I can't say a word". That alone is annoying IMO that she's already promoting herself. Filming doesn't start till April, Bach Can has so far done an excellent job of keeping the lead a secret which I much prefer.

This is a turn off for me, that she needs to keep her face out there and is baiting the IG responses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If she is being considered, it's far to soon to be throwing out hints like that especially her response "I can't say a word". That alone is annoying IMO that she's already promoting herself. Filming doesn't start till April, Bach Can has so far done an excellent job of keeping the lead a secret which I much prefer.

This is a turn off for me, that she needs to keep her face out there and is baiting the IG responses.

I'm in angreement. To me, it just comes off as immature and self centered. There's no need for it right now. Plus, I've always just kind of felt that way about Trish. She's almost 30 years old and IMO, her IG makes it seem like she's in her early 20s. Most 30 year olds or almost 30 year olds that I know don't act like that.

Sometimes the things she says just come off as immature too. I'm 23 and I've never said "******* be crazy" like Trish did on the ATFR. She's just not my cup of tea.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:39 am

I don't think I'd like her as Bach'ette. I found as the season progressed that she tried to hard to be a comedienne all the time, it got old real fast for me. She's cute and quirky but not somebody who could carry out the role as a lead.

I'm hoping Bach Can doesn't follow Bach US's tradition of recycling past contestants. Give us some fresh blood please my fellow Canuck's :Nod:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:41 am

northernviewer wrote:I don't think I'd like her as Bach'ette.  I found as the season progressed that she tried to hard to be a comedienne all the time, it got old real fast for me.  She's cute and quirky but not somebody who could carry out the role as a lead.  

I'm hoping Bach Can doesn't follow Bach US's tradition of recycling past contestants.  Give us some fresh blood please my fellow Canuck's  :Nod:

IA I liked that we didn't know who Brad Smith or Tim Warmels was, nor could I even sleuth it out, it was that much of a secret.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If she is being considered, it's far to soon to be throwing out hints like that especially her response "I can't say a word". That alone is annoying IMO that she's already promoting herself. Filming doesn't start till April, Bach Can has so far done an excellent job of keeping the lead a secret which I much prefer.

I'm in angreement. To me, it just comes off as immature and self centered. There's no need for it right now. Plus, I've always just kind of felt that way about Trish. She's almost 30 years old and IMO, her IG makes it seem like she's in her early 20s. Most 30 year olds or almost 30 year olds that I know don't act like that.

Sometimes the things she says just come off as immature too. I'm 23 and I've never said "******* be crazy" like Trish did on the ATFR. She's just not my cup of tea.

I said it during the season and I'll say it again...I just don't think they would cast her as the lead based on how she was edited (snarky, comedic, farting) and some of the things we found out she did during shooting (drunk, skinny dipping and flashing hotel guests). Just not the quality personalities we had with both Brad and Tim. The negativity she showed post show in her SM as well, just reinforces all of the above. And now she seems to want to promote herself as the next Bette. I just don't see it happening.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva