SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:06 pm

well i would say at the tiem that tim hosting a not so classy bar either... laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:07 pm

HEA wrote:well i would say at the tiem that tim hosting a not so classy bar either... laugh out loud

Sorry, what bar?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:08 pm

anyway... i saw a love story that did not exist from tim to trish. it is always sad to have one way BUT as usual when everyone is back home, out of this crazy crew that push you, i am sure everyone move on

happy for the couple, now i want to know how Trish is doing and if she is happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:09 pm

HEA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This exact photo is why I said that if Trish was F1 (way before blog-gate) that she was no longer with Tim.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:10 pm

HEA wrote:anyway... i saw a love story that did not exist from tim to trish. it is always sad to have one way BUT as usual when everyone is back home, out of this crazy crew that push you, i am sure everyone move on

happy for the couple, now i want to know how Trish is doing and if she is happy.

I have no doubt Trish is happy, never a doubt due to her SM activities. She's very happy in everything she posted. I'm sure it was a great experience for her, as it is for all F2's. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:
sophienette wrote:
4health wrote:
I guess that is where I am lost in a sleuthing, speculation thread so please help me, speculating isn't fact, interpretation of a kiss, or a look, or a edited statement clip as fact, it is an interpretation/opinion how is that facts.  When a speculated F1 is determined and the majority believes it then it does become a fan thread.  JMO  If someone interprets it differently, their opinion, if it isn't the majority then it isn't fact.  So, majority rules in this case.   I agree that all the hard work and it paying off is deserving of celebrating, but a different thread might be a better place to party.  IMO So the minority continued to sleuth and posters then question our sleuthing style and saying why aren't we at 100% like them before the end is truly final.   There is always going to be two side to every story and then don't forget the middle.  That in my opinion is where the truth/fact lies.

To correct, I didnt question WHY you werent 100%, but what it takes. And that was beautifully answered by quite a lot Smiley

As for stopping to sleuth, well, considering we sleuthed the Trish dress after Blog gate and I and others stayed up very late sleuthing FRC location, then I do take offense that we just stop sleuthing.
Are we happy as people who see the T/A connection to see most of the sleuthing seems to confirm our feeling? Well yes. That's human. but we dont stop sleuthing.

I agree, lot's of sleuthing is still going on, it just so happens to further back up that April is F1.  If Trish was the one wearing the McPhee Dress and April wearing the other designer, it would have discovered ... but it wasn't, simple as that.  It's not about majority rules, it's about what the facts are uncovering.  Nobody has to believe them, but eventually (37 hrs) the events will be revealed and one side will be right and one side will be wrong.  
Just a point I'd like to make and hope it's okay to do so. I feel that when you are in a majority, everything is smooth, and you post away.  When you aren't in that majority, when one posts, it feels like you are walking on eggshells.  That has been my experience this time around and it really doesn't feel nice.  Again, IMO.

ETA: In any case, I wish the final couple well and hope that Trisha had support through this and is now doing well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:10 pm

This is strictly my opinion.
First, if I don't feel comfortable doing something or being somewhere, then I don't do it or be there, as much as possible or at all. If it's something I certainly don't have to do--it's not even an option then. Gone.
I do not choose a cast to back. I sleuth. Rarely do I "fan" a person. I have trouble even understanding the concept. Seriously. More often there might be a cast that I do not like for a certain reason or there maybe a cast I do like, but fanning--I don't think so. When the season ends, it ends for me.
I know that everyone is different and not everyone does this. That is fine. We all march to the beat of a different drummer.
I realize if my sleuthing goes against the tide, I will be in the minority. I have been in that position many times. It is more often than not. All I can do is continue sleuthing and looking at the data as objectively as I can. Maybe I will learn something! Make some friends.
I try to keep my emotions out of the situation. That means if a thread or forum is consuming me--I need a time out. Nothing this silly or fun should rent space in my head--it's condemned property anyway--a low rent district, as it is. stupid
I am not here to convince anyone else regarding my sleuthing. We all have our theories, if they make sense--we'll hear about it. If it does not make great sense, well, we'll hear about that, too.
I am sorry this is long winded. I dislike that kind of posting and don't want to inflict my silliness on anyone else.
I want this to be a fun place, a respectful place where we all can discuss and share. (and yeah, there is a nice place here even for those that want to fan! why not? I don't have to visit, too often!) But if it becomes a place that is not fun, maybe--recess is warranted? bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:29 pm

^^^
Kasha. :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Very good post Kasha and good advice for all, whether we be fan, sleuth or somewhere in between.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:12 pm

Well said Kasha.

I will add my opinion. A good sleuther doesn't care what camp they are in. Their objective is to sleuth, which means find facts, analyze everything possible to predict an outcome. They share what they have, and they ask opinions of others.

If anyone is in the minority camp, then be prepared to be proven wrong, just as that minority camp wants to prove themselves right. There's nothing wrong with that, that's the whole idea of sleuthing. I say one thing, someone else has proof to discredit my info. What's wrong with that? I welcome it.

At the end of the day, it's about all the work that was done to predict the outcome.

If it's more than that to anyone, then I wouldn't think sleuthing is for them.

Over the years we have seen a lot of divided camps which brings out the Sybil in them. That IMO is taking it to the extreme. A good sleuther will enjoy the results, whether they "like" the F1 or not, and look forward to the next one. If they like the F1, it's even more enjoyable.

This has been especially fun because RS was not involved.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:28 pm

It really was great that RS was not involved.
Something else I have learned this season is this: I did not watch this season. I did not sleuth. I got to vicariously enjoy the season through what you all shared and sleuthed through you!
And yanno what?? I loved it! It was still putting a puzzle together. That is what sleuthing is for me, puzzle solving, a big jigsaw.
Maybe that is why I don't understand the fanning thing. This is just a puzzle for me. A blue piece is a blue piece, I don't like it or dislike it anymore than the yellow piece. (usually) :P

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It really was great that RS was not involved.
Something else I have learned this season is this: I did not watch this season. I did not sleuth. I got to vicariously enjoy the season through what you all shared and sleuthed through you!
And yanno what?? I loved it! It was still putting a puzzle together. That is what sleuthing is for me, puzzle solving, a big jigsaw.
Maybe that is why I don't understand the fanning thing. This is just a puzzle for me. A blue piece is a blue piece, I don't like it or dislike it anymore than the yellow piece. (usually) :P

It is for me too. Seeing Trish's edit, and her SM activity was a huge piece of the puzzle. While sleuthing, sometimes you're not sure, you use gut feelings, but as those pieces of the puzzle increase, it always points to a picture. If you're fanning, you won't see the picture. There were several things that Trisha did or said, that IMO were clues. The not so nice pic she tweeted about her votes, tagging only the contestants that voted for her. It's not fun being the F2, but IMO it's how you conduct yourself ATFR tells more of a picture. I'm sure we'll see that she is far from heartbroken.

Sluething Jake's season, I couldn't believe the spoiler. Especially after having a source very close to Vienna, rumours that were all revealed later. But I went with the flow and looked for anything leading to Tenley. At the end of the day, it's the lead's choice. Not mine. Smiley

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva