SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:38 am

Two part finale epi nights begin here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:52 pm

The Bachelor Canada: 8 p.m. ET/PT, 9 p.m. MT, 7 p.m. CT
**City Original Series**
**Season Finale, Part 1**
In Part One of a two-part season finale, Tim and the final two bachelorettes – April Brockman and Trisha – travel to their most exotic destination yet for a picturesque week of romantic overnight dates, and one last test – meeting Tim’s parents – before next week’s final rose ceremony.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Is it Tuesday yet?

hissyfit :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Yes. :cutesmile!:
But I cant watch it live with all of you. I hope everyone will post here so I can get caught up when I get home!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:29 pm

why am I so happy to watch this show again? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch tonight but will follow along with your posts.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by shai_sakura Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:49 pm

thanks guys! :D please update us here...

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Off to son's house for dinner but have to leave early so as not to miss the show. Hugesmile How bad is that! giggling Used to be able to watch the east feed but lost the channel so won't get it till 9 pm my time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Enjoy your dinner Brill.. but hurry back. I'll be here with bells on Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:48 pm

The live page tells me 4 hours to start.... please tell me that's wrong???

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 pm

sophienette wrote:The live page tells me 4 hours to start.... please tell me that's wrong???

I think that's west coast time zone. It would air there in 4 hours from the East coast which is where Bach Canada's live station is from.

ETA: Try it in one hour and 8 minutes. Click the watch now link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006