SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by shai_sakura Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:36 am

HAHAHA...yeah game over....
"My fairytale romance that dreams are made of has come true. I feel blessed to have found a love that feels so special, and I’m excited for us to continue our life journeys together… with both of us following our hearts, we know when the search is over." -April

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by treatmom4 Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:OMG guys! Did you read April's week 9 blog on the bachcan website???? I think they messed up because it is totally the blog for next week!

Posting here in case it is gone ...

BY APRIL BROCKMAN, NOVEMBER 12, 2014
25 women, eight dates and six weeks later, it all ends with an extraordinary love story. It’s been a wild ride. Hands down, it has been the wildest ride of my life!

When you’re given the chance to live in the moment, there’s really so much love to experience. There’s no room for worry or fear… just love. And Tim loves so passionately. He has a tremendous capacity for love, and I feel so lucky knowing his capacity of love for me. It’s the kind of love that feeds your soul – encouraging, supporting and unconditional. The kind that sends you off into the world each day and helps you take on whatever comes your way.

Tim is everything I’ve been looking for in a man, and so much more. This is the man who has just taken me on the most unique journey and it’s still all very surreal. My fairytale romance that dreams are made of has come true. I feel blessed to have found a love that feels so special, and I’m excited for us to continue our life journeys together… with both of us following our hearts, we know when the search is over.
oh my goodness! I think that says it all! Saves you all a week of agonizing and me a week of reading! Smiley

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:38 am

Wow. And Trish writes... "waking up in Tim's arms" after her night with Tim... sooo sour grapes and not classy at all to say that, even as an F1 that is not classy, imo. Gosh, wish they had just finished the whole thing tonight.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Metronomy Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:40 am

Wonder when they'll notice this mistake and fix it...

Metronomy

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:41 am

Metronomy wrote:Wonder when they'll notice this mistake and fix it...

I hope the show isnt ruined for everyone ! Someone should alert the show people. It would look so bad if the ending is spoiled. I'm going to keep my mouth closed

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:42 am

Not soon enough. But nothing really new here for most of us sleuthers. Said this thing ended Epsiode 5 with Tim showing April his hometown and introducing her to his best friend and best friend's fiance. If April wasn't so slow to show her feelings Tim would have not even invested anything, even in Trish, imo. He had to wait for April. He had to be patient.

Yup. April's intro said that she is worth working for for the right man. Tim is obviously the right man. Cannot wait for ATFR!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:43 am

April is going to get in trouble. it is her fault it appears. she was supposed to write about tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:44 am

Don't know.. didn't it happen before though? Maybe they are doing it deliberately? So strange...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Metronomy Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:46 am

avoice wrote:April is going to get in trouble. it is her fault it appears. she was supposed to write about tonight

I don't get this... she's not in charge of putting it up on the website. The webmaster put up her week 10 blog instead of week 9.

Metronomy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:49 am

Lord help me if this is an intentional mistake like BachAussie where we knew the proposal beforehand so that the real shock of the breakup wasn't that huge... Hoping it is just a webmaster error. (It is certainly not April's fault. She doesn't upload her blogs).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:50 am

Yeah it confirms our sleuthing but i hope it doesn't ruin the show for non sleuthers.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:51 am

I thought because it was dated tonight ?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006