SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:The live page tells me 4 hours to start.... please tell me that's wrong???

I think that's west coast time zone. It would air there in 4 hours from the East coast which is where Bach Canada's live station is from.

but that's 4 AM for me... last week it was at 1!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:58 pm

What time is it now for you?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:02 pm

so it airs in 4 hours? I am not staying up all night! 2014-11-12 :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:04 pm

It airs in one hour on the East Coast, so if it was 1am for you then it should be the same this week. Try it in one hour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It airs in one hour on the East Coast, so if it was 1am for you then it should be the same this week. Try it in one hour.

Thanks GA bestbud! Fingers crossed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:07 pm

I've opened the link that Ash posted but can't see any watch live option. Somebody help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:08 pm

lexforlife wrote:I've opened the link that Ash posted but can't see any watch live option. Somebody help?

Wait until just before Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:08 pm

lexforlife wrote:I've opened the link that Ash posted but can't see any watch live option. Somebody help?

It will come up in just under an hour. Prior to that there isn't a link. It will say "watch now".

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:11 pm

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It airs in one hour on the East Coast, so if it was 1am for you then it should be the same this week. Try it in one hour.

Thanks GA bestbud!  Fingers crossed!

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 1122970954 Sending Canadian live link vibes your way and everyone else! Fingers crossed!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Thanks GA. I enjoyed binge-watching this season and I'm excited about watching tonight. Tim has been a great bachelor and it doesn't hurt that he is very easy on the eyes :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:19 pm

lexforlife wrote:Thanks GA. I enjoyed binge-watching this season and I'm excited about watching tonight. Tim has been a great bachelor and it doesn't hurt that he is very easy on the eyes :yes:

I'm excited as well. I'm happy that Bach Canada is popular not only in Canada but outside as well and we are able to show off our country. Smiley

IA, Tim's a great looking guy. Typical Canadian, very polite, likes to have fun, and has a great sense of humour.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006