SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:55 am

So... in a world of make-believe if April leaves (I don't believe she does for a second) here's how I would make it go down:

1) April leaves.
2) Tim is devastated, tells the 'final' girl that the one he loves is gone and he has to go chase her so no final rose.
3) Tim chases April all the way to Toronto (lucky for him they live in the same city) and tells her to forget about a show they are going to do things their way, take their own time and have their own story, unedited.
4) Tim gives April his own rose for the next three months. Takes IG pics of these roses and they have significance because they are non-show roses.
5) Tim and April live happily ever after.

(Disclaimer: this is not speculation on what may happen regarding the show but what would be great imo, if it were to be real and not about a show at all. Again, not what will happen... a make believe. Lol).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by treatmom4 Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:04 am

HEA wrote:if Tim decide to choose april, I will be chocked and if april after the breakdown drama she did few DAYS before it... wow, I cannot even find the words. How painful it was to act like a little kid in front of adults with his parents. Even tim was uncomfortable (hope they had several bottle of wine because one was not enough for sure). For a girl full of hesitation on the millionaire boat, she did accept to jump in his bed quickly IMO too. Anyway, is she is F1, the relationship will not last. I wonder how pushy the production was with her for being such a mess. Poor girl. Not sure I would appreciate to see me on national TV like that. I would feel a total idiot to accept a ring after this drama and very humiliated I must say. The same way they humiliated kaylynn and lisa. nobody will convince me that she is in love and ready to accept a ring few days later.

About Trish, I only noticed the light off at the bungalow was a sign of intimacy in my opinion but I regret that I did not see the romantic bed with roses and candles. No way, she did not get that too. The date was sweet, he shared his feelings, parents meeting was drama free. The first days of a relationship should be on cloud 9, not full of drama, fears and insecurities. on paper. but in truth? I have no clue if Tim made his mind.

so again, which of the two girls I saw a true love story? I have no doubt in my mind. Trisha. I may be wrong but that is the edits showed me.

*****Edited Scarcastic tone******
Been following along for awhile now! I really have had no favorite this season and I still am unsure who Tim's final choice will be. However, I totally agree with you HEA! The more I watch, I truly don't feel April is as invested as Tim. Sorry. In my opinion, the edit has shown us she's not the girl that would be there to love him no matter what (as Tim's mom said).As sweet as she is, she's just not there yet, emotionally, imo. Now of course, ! do realize that all can change in an episode...this is the bachelor! I have enjoyed reading all your posts HEA and so thought I'd pop in to Offer a little support : Smiley

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:11 am

Sprite wrote:Trish is a pageant girl so she is used to answering those  type of questions. April on the other hand, just can't BS. She is just so nervous. I don't think that I have ever seen someone so nervous during meet the parent episode. She looks like she wants to puke.
Yes, you are right. She was very overwhelmed, she could hardly take it, it is all too much for her!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:21 am

OMG. Just finished watching Tim's Week 9 Q/A (3 questions total).

Q/A 1) Tim mentions that his parents were not super happy about him being the bachelor but that when they saw a certain smile on his face middle of filming they knew it would work out.
Q/A 2) Talks about the horses in Tahiti and how they were wild creatures.

and...

Q/A 3). How did you get April to jump off the yacht?
Tim says lower deck... then pauses and says... with that look in his eyes.. "with just some patience".

P.S. Tim is wearing the same clothes in this Q/A that he wore when talking about getting April to trust him and believe in 'us'. Same clothes. He was smiling in these. From this, all points that April will not leave and Tim is super happy with being patient with April. He really shows that he just understood her very well. And even April said on her HTD that it was crazy how he was able to understand her so early on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:24 am

What an episode. Did they cut Trish and Tim on the lookout at Belvedere due to time constraints? Was Tim's FD with April really immediately following Trish? Tim's mom must be freaking out with everything she said so sliced and diced. She changed outfits mid-sentence. Poor April just needs a freaken moment alone and away from the cameras. But it will all be ok. He loves her. She didn't leave because he'd have followed.

I think we'll see that closing montage to Andrew Allen's "Loving You Tonight"
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:25 am

OMG guys! Did you read April's week 9 blog on the bachcan website???? I think they messed up because it is totally the blog for next week!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Metronomy Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:27 am

chrissy1295 wrote:OMG guys! Did you read April's week 9 blog on the bachcan website???? I think they messed up because it is totally the blog for next week!

I think they did mess up!

April's Week 9 blog:
25 women, eight dates and six weeks later, it all ends with an extraordinary love story. It’s been a wild ride. Hands down, it has been the wildest ride of my life!

When you’re given the chance to live in the moment, there’s really so much love to experience. There’s no room for worry or fear… just love. And Tim loves so passionately. He has a tremendous capacity for love, and I feel so lucky knowing his capacity of love for me. It’s the kind of love that feeds your soul – encouraging, supporting and unconditional. The kind that sends you off into the world each day and helps you take on whatever comes your way.

Tim is everything I’ve been looking for in a man, and so much more. This is the man who has just taken me on the most unique journey and it’s still all very surreal. My fairytale romance that dreams are made of has come true. I feel blessed to have found a love that feels so special, and I’m excited for us to continue our life journeys together… with both of us following our hearts, we know when the search is over.

Metronomy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:28 am

chrissy1295 wrote:OMG guys! Did you read April's week 9 blog on the bachcan website???? I think they messed up because it is totally the blog for next week!

Posting here in case it is gone ...

BY APRIL BROCKMAN, NOVEMBER 12, 2014
25 women, eight dates and six weeks later, it all ends with an extraordinary love story. It’s been a wild ride. Hands down, it has been the wildest ride of my life!

When you’re given the chance to live in the moment, there’s really so much love to experience. There’s no room for worry or fear… just love. And Tim loves so passionately. He has a tremendous capacity for love, and I feel so lucky knowing his capacity of love for me. It’s the kind of love that feeds your soul – encouraging, supporting and unconditional. The kind that sends you off into the world each day and helps you take on whatever comes your way.

Tim is everything I’ve been looking for in a man, and so much more. This is the man who has just taken me on the most unique journey and it’s still all very surreal. My fairytale romance that dreams are made of has come true. I feel blessed to have found a love that feels so special, and I’m excited for us to continue our life journeys together… with both of us following our hearts, we know when the search is over.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:30 am

This is Trish's blog

BY TRISHA, NOVEMBER 12, 2014
Fantasy Date. I can completely understand how this date is called the Fantasy date. We’re rolling off of the Hometown dates, and now April and I are the only ones continuing onto Tahiti with Tim. TAHITI! I was shocked when Lisa did not show up to the Rose Ceremony, but then again this experience never fails to surprise me.

Tahiti is what dreams are made of… when you land on the Island of Moorea and look around it takes your breath away! And to think I get to spend it with Tim. I can’t stop smiling and imagining how we are going to spend our time together on the island. If I was “falling” in love with Tim before, this place will definitely seal the deal. It’s magic.

We meet in the mountains and the surroundings are very Jurassic Park. It actually felt like a T-Rex was going to jump out of the bushes while I waited for Tim to arrive. Then boom, I see his beautiful smile followed by two adorable horses! This date is so me and just so perfect, except for my horse who had an attitude problem. I think her name was Lucifer

I really wanted to get the chance to talk more with Tim about how we feel about each other. I know the connection is there, but there is still another woman… it’s so unnerving. How do you tell someone you love them when you know they’re also with someone else?

I think that when the date card comes I’m going to be nervous, but it feels so natural thing for us to spend the night together we really don’t even discuss it. Waking up in the morning in Tim’s arms and I can’t help but hope that I get to spend the rest of my life there, it feels so safe.

We’re almost at the end of this journey, and I guess I will soon find out if my dreams are going to come true.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:31 am

Gosh! Trish talking about a Fantasy date and April talking about the end of it all?? WOW! Awwwww!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by shai_sakura Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:31 am

Please share the link :cutesmile!:

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:31 am

OMG HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA APRIL WON !! WHAT THE HELL HOW DID THEY STUFF THAT UP !!!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006