SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:51 am

Metronomy wrote:
avoice wrote:April is going to get in trouble. it is her fault it appears. she was supposed to write about tonight

I don't get this... she's not in charge of putting it up on the website.  The webmaster put up her week 10  blog instead of week 9.
but if you look at what she says...6 weeks and 8 dates. Wasn't tonight's the 9th date??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:53 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Metronomy wrote:
avoice wrote:April is going to get in trouble. it is her fault it appears. she was supposed to write about tonight

I don't get this... she's not in charge of putting it up on the website.  The webmaster put up her week 10  blog instead of week 9.
but if you look at what she says...6 weeks and 8 dates.  Wasn't tonight's the 9th date??

Nope. It is the 8th. The reason for this is that last week was WTA.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:01 am

Wow. And what a beautiful blog it is. Exactly the kind of love we hope we had the privilege of watching happen. Just lovely. Wake up Sophinette and have a drink with me Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:07 am

Disappointed in Tim that from Trish's blog it seems that she and Tim slept together. Or, at least she 'woke up in his arms'. Not very classy for a lady to reveal that, imo, since it should be special between the two people. But, maybe revealing that is way to let out some hurt being led on as F2. It happens all the time. Still, I expected more from Tim, imo. Also, that blooper SC of Trish in that red tanktop? She is in the same tanktop talking about the sexual chemistry between her and Tim and how she and Tim have that. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:09 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Wow. And what a beautiful blog it is. Exactly the kind of love we hope we had the privilege of watching happen. Just lovely. Wake up Sophinette and have a drink with me Smiley

No buitoni pizza boxes for us! heartglasses seeing hearts smilelove

Now to see what has happened post-show with ATFR Smiley That is always more nerve-wracking for me than sleuthing F1. Are they still together and will it last... dun, dun, dun. haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Wow. And Trish writes... "waking up in Tim's arms" after her night with Tim... sooo sour grapes and not classy at all to say that, even as an F1 that is not classy, imo. Gosh, wish they had just finished the whole thing tonight.

Oh the GoodHumans are going to be furious! This is the second time the Bachelor Canada site has posted something in error in the middle of the night. Let's not forget the video blogs from week 3 which for a short time were up on the site after the second episode.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:12 am

rotfl  laugh out loud  oops! Someone's getting fired! It's not the first time it's happened. He/She did this for an earlier episode too. How do you not double check something like that?!

Happy for Tim and April  wine  and I wish Trish the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:14 am

I don't believe that Tim had sex with Trisha. Me thinks she is trying to stir up some trouble. I don't think he had sex with April either. Did not get that impression from April.
Trisha has been trying to slam Tim even from her favoring what others tweet etc. Sound to me like a woman scorned. Too bad she chose to go this route. IMO she is not making herself look good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:22 am

Brill wrote:I don't believe that Tim had sex with Trisha. Me thinks she is trying to stir up some trouble. I don't think he had sex with April either. Did not get that impression from April.
Trisha has been trying to slam Tim even from her favoring what others tweet etc.  Sound to me like a woman scorned.  Too bad she chose to go this route.  IMO she is not making herself look good.

ITA!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Wow. And what a beautiful blog it is. Exactly the kind of love we hope we had the privilege of watching happen. Just lovely. Wake up Sophinette and have a drink with me Smiley

No buitoni pizza boxes for us! heartglasses seeing hearts smilelove

Now to see what has happened post-show with ATFR Smiley That is always more nerve-wracking for me than sleuthing F1. Are they still together and will it last... dun, dun, dun. haha

Well that is one thing to be happy for. I was going to need a few drinks to wash down that Buitoni pizza box, and really I'm not very good at drinking. Kinda feel like celebrating at the moment though. So happy for them both. Tim seems like a happy guy and April looks happy, so AAL, for one night, just enjoy. There's a whole week left to stress over the ATFR whipped Don't worry, be happy.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:30 am

^^ Lord, wish the thing was over Episode 5 and they just stayed in Toronto as Tim planned laugh out loud. April needed that time though... Oh well... enjoying  bestbud!

🎆
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:35 am

grace8136 wrote:rotfl  laugh out loud  oops! Someone's getting fired! It's not the first time it's happened. He/She did this for an earlier episode too. How do you not double check something like that?!

Happy for Tim and April  wine  and I wish Trish the best.

LOL well put. And I need that little drinky-poo emoticon.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006