SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:49 pm

sophienette wrote:
Raggy 43 wrote:I have a nice French Cab.Sauvignon ready for the show
Plan to sip & enjoy both- a salute to you all & to this lovely couple

I am going Beaujolais and right here with you!

French style! wine wine cheers to trust
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:04 pm

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 64 297491761 OMG!! I knew it!! haha

I just found proof that degamble who posted on here about videogate and thought we were the first to know everything... was not a 'lurker' only but a very close friend of April's!!

Thank you degamble and close-friend-of-April's that messaged me. It is awesome to know April has such supportive and loyal friends that have her back and are so excited for her and Tim. Love it! Such a beautiful love story and thanks for giving us a heads-up. :yes: bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 64 297491761 OMG!!

*snipped*

thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:12 pm

yes, thank you degamble!!

I think she knows there's some genuine April and Tim love on this site and I'm grateful that she shared it with us :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They have so much support. Even Tim's friends favoriting and posting photos of April on their IG. Hehe. I am just laughing since I realised that Tim and April probably have been told about what we posted on here and may have read details themselves. Tim and April... much love to you both from many of us here. We saw your love story unfold and I for one, count it a privilege to have been able to do so.

Just cracking up at what Tim and April thought about our Italy date recaps/posts. So many of us were saying Tim was checked-out. Must be so surreal to read all the posts in here. laugh out loud

ETA: Just remembered that Tim said he didn't audition for the lead but was encouraged to do it by a close friend of one of the producers. Hahahaha... :yes: I still have my 1% that blog-gate/video-gate was not just an error. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:55 pm

northernviewer wrote:yes, thank you degamble!!  

I think she knows there's some genuine April and Tim love on this site and I'm grateful that she shared it with us :yes:

I second that. Thank you degamble :cutesmile!:
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They have so much support. Even Tim's friends favoriting and posting photos of April on their IG. Hehe. I am just laughing since I realised that Tim and April probably have been told about what we posted on here and may have read details themselves. Tim and April... much love to you both from many of us here. We saw your love story unfold and I for one, count it a privilege to have been able to do so.

Just cracking up at what Tim and April thought about our Italy date recaps/posts. So many of us were saying Tim was checked-out. Must be so surreal to read all the posts in here. laugh out loud

ETA: Just remembered that Tim said he didn't audition for the lead but was encouraged to do it by a close friend of one of the producers. Hahahaha... :yes: I still have my 1% that blog-gate/video-gate was not just an error. giggling

I follow some of their friends but dont see anything !! Thanks degamble !! Whoever you might be Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by shai_sakura Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 64 297491761 OMG!! I knew it!! haha

I just found proof that degamble who posted on here about videogate and thought we were the first to know everything... was not a 'lurker' only but a very close friend of April's!!

Thank you degamble and close-friend-of-April's that messaged me. It is awesome to know April has such supportive and loyal friends that have her back and are so excited for her and Tim. Love it! Such a beautiful love story and thanks for giving us a heads-up.  :yes:  bestbud!

where did you get your profile pic/ avatar here? :D it's so much of a spoiler LOL, but i love it <3

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:02 pm

shai_sakura wrote:*snipped*
where did you get your profile pic/ avatar here? :D it's so much of a spoiler LOL, but i love it <3
hahaha. I got it when I screen-capped the video that degamble (friend of April) alerted us about on here. The video was posted on the BachCan website then quickly taken down. Here are all the details/pics/dialogue, etc in case you missed it ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:05 pm

joshfan wrote:snipped

I follow some of their friends but dont see anything !! Thanks degamble !! Whoever you might be Smiley
joshfan, I just pm'd you the proof. If anyone else wants it I can share via pm but want to respect degamble's privacy on the public forum. She was kind enough and excited enough to let us *in* on the spoiler. So glad Tim was recommended by a friend of the producers of the show to be the lead  :yes: Great season and anticipating a beautiful ending tonight and BT interview with Tim and April tomorrow morning.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
joshfan wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They have so much support. Even Tim's friends favoriting and posting photos of April on their IG. Hehe. I am just laughing since I realised that Tim and April probably have been told about what we posted on here and may have read details themselves. Tim and April... much love to you both from many of us here. We saw your love story unfold and I for one, count it a privilege to have been able to do so.

joshfan, I just pm'd you the proof. If anyone else wants it I can share via pm but want to respect degamble's privacy on the public forum. She was kind enough and excited enough to let us *in* on the spoiler. So glad Tim was recommended by a friend of the producers of the show to be the lead  :yes: Great season and anticipating a beautiful ending tonight and BT interview with Tim and April tomorrow morning.

Would it be okay if I had a look? Did she say which friend she is?
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by shai_sakura Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
shai_sakura wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 64 297491761 OMG!! I knew it!! haha

Thank you degamble and close-friend-of-April's that messaged me. It is awesome to know April has such supportive and loyal friends that have her back and are so excited for her and Tim. Love it! Such a beautiful love story and thanks for giving us a heads-up.  :yes:  bestbud!

hahaha. I got it when I screen-capped the video that degamble (friend of April) alerted us about on here. The video was posted on the BachCan website then quickly taken down. Here are all the details/pics/dialogue, etc in case you missed it ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WOw, this is awesome! :D So happy for them, and it's right you fall inlove with the small things in life with that person!
Thank you very much and hope everyone is happy now. Good vibes, peace and love to everybody Smiley

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006