SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 Empty Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Hmm... going through the SCs and wondering if Tim's shirt at Belvedere Lookout is the different from picnic? Shoes and shorts but shirt seems less shiny bright white and more light blue? Probably just the light/shadows/my screen? Already thought the same shirt but just thinking through again...

If different shirt, it is possible that the Sunset with April and Belvedere Lookout with Trish could be separate things from FDs for both girls.
- both locations are public locations (PPT and Belvedere) so nothing to really do there except enjoy the view
- both locations are on the tourist 'to do list' for views for the public

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just posting because it was a niggling thought in my head. Hopefully we see these tonight or next week. Excited to see how it all goes for Tim Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:29 pm

If you go look at the actual footage, you'll see they're the same shirt. going by sc's sometimes is deceptive but if you look at the video that it was taken from it gives you the truer picture.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:36 pm

northernviewer wrote:If you go look at the actual footage, you'll see they're the same shirt.  going by sc's sometimes is deceptive but if you look at the video that it was taken from it gives you the truer picture.  
ITA.. that shirt is definitely looking the same in the actual footage. Whenever I get that niggling I just search, search, search. Sometimes it works (as it did with Cook's Bay) and sometimes it is just the dutiful-doubting that comes around this time, all the time... very much the case at this point, haha. :nervous Like finding reasons not to be right about something, haha. Don't think it changes anything at all though whether the shirt is the same and separate,  sneakyl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:48 pm

All topics are locked, except the epi thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:31 am

so here are some SC of the final trailer
sorry it is fuzzy, i used my camera

Last edited by HEA on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:34 am

Thank you HEA for capturing and posting these SCs!! 

thumbsup

HEA wrote:so here are some SC of the final trailer
sorry it is fuzzy, i used my camera

umngirl wrote:Could this be the dress?

ETA: This is Dalia MacPhee Spring/Summer Collection 2013.
Perfect Match umngirl clapping!

Dalia Macphee on the final girl. A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So excited! cheerleader

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:36 am

well good for you AAL because for me nothing is certain at all with this HUGE smile on his face ! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:37 am

Whoa. I got to say that I'm surprised the show showed that April goes to the FRC!

Thanks for finding the dress!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:43 am

Thanks for the caps HEA. Good find umngirl! So much for building suspense on whether April leaves or not. It's almost as crazy as posting the blog! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:50 am

grace8136 wrote:Thanks for the caps HEA. Good find umngirl! So much for building suspense on whether April leaves or not. It's almost as crazy as posting the blog! laugh out loud
I think blog-gate forced their hand so to speak to turn down the shock because it is going to be a shock either way... the edit made it seem that April was going to leave and the no-conflict edit between Tim and Trish (plus the I fell for you comment) made a lot of viewers see Trish as F1 so this actually may be to stave off some even more shocking finale of Trish not being F1 since she is fan favourite right now as well as blogger/media world favourite (sans a select few like Brad and Sharleen).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:01 am

it looks like sunset with tim and trish...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose