SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:25 am

northernviewer wrote:Now that I've seen the new commercial, I'm going to say that the path that the girls take has the fence to the right of them (to the right of what we see looking at them) and there's water to the left of them.  I think that they are walking away from the resort over to the spot just past that long dock and retaining wall thing.  I have a feeling that the platform that the FRC is on, might have been put there just for the ceremony... or we're looking at old property photo's that don't include the new structure, but I'm almost positive that the FRC is just a short walk for the girls from their rooms.

Sorry for quoting my post from last night, but don't want to have to retype info laugh out loud

So according to what's shown in the preview... we need to look for fences that are down by the water to start.  I've been watching the MTP footage to look at as  much property footage as I can, when Tim is walking to and from his parents beach bungalow to see if I can notice anything similar (side note..Trish treated the whole date like it was an audition to Comedy Central, so annoying)  I'm not noticing anything so far, except that the wood stain and finish, seems to be exactly the FRC decking and benches.

From what I can tell when looking at sc's of the Pearl, is that the fencing seems to just be around all those rooms or bungalows that have little pools ... so maybe we need to concentrate on locating any of those types of rooms that are down by the beach, where there's also a retaining wall... shouldn't be too hard, right? giggling

eta - you can see when Trish and Tim leaving his parents bungalow, you can clearly see that it's a beach bungalow, and when Marg and Trish are outside, you get a shot of the water and the water bungalows, and they're down at the opposite end of where we think the FRC is.
When they're walking out of bungalow, you can see the bungalows that are located in the next row, and they have the fences surrounding their back yards. This would tie in with what I said earlier that the girls are probably walking on the path that's located behind the beach bungalows, which is same path where fenced ones are. Seeing as how you can see some water and retaining wall to their left, it has to be real close to beach. Albean pointed out that then you'd see the bungalows, but they are spaced out, so maybe we're only get a show of when they are in between them? it's going to take some investigation but I think I'm on the right track for vicinity anyway. Going to keep looking.

Last edited by northernviewer on Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:42 am

lexforlife wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

I think the lower portion of the fence is green, see where that fat arrow is (my drawing is as bad as april's giggling ) under the flower, looks green to me.

I see that Smiley Just why do we think it is at the Pearl??

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:55 am

sophienette wrote:
richmondrose wrote:The fence behind this guy has the turquoise bottom and a fence at the top and a thick tree just like the one in April's picture so I do think the FRC was at the Pearl. If you look to the left of April you will see a rock wall that extends unto the beach and it looks like she was coming up from there,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I cant see that green wall with fence on top in the Pearl? Am I missing something??? cheeky cheeky cheeky

In the sc with the man, the green I see under the wooden fencing reminds me of where a dumpster would be. In this case a green dumpster. And, I'm serious. Not joking.
dumpster

The sc with April where we see the blue color appears(to me) as if that is a pool in the backdrop, that she is above(below her).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:15 am

sophienette wrote:
lexforlife wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

I think the lower portion of the fence is green, see where that fat arrow is (my drawing is as bad as april's giggling ) under the flower, looks green to me.

I see that Smiley Just why do we think it is at the Pearl??

When watching the MTP, when April is leaving Tim, you can see her walking down a path, and you can clearly see the fencing with the green coloured wall that she's walking toward, if somebody can sc that it would be helpful.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:43 am

in both pics, you can see it is the same tree in Y
sun will make the color lightly different IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:05 pm

so did I miss the discussion about 2 different take with trish in her FRC dress?
in the PI her hair are straight and the bum is tight
in her walk, her hair are loose and messy (tahiti does not do her hair she said and they does not look straight at all) and I am not certain but I do not see tim necklace when she walks.

I truly have the feeling that the PI was taken after FRC. She is calm and does not look stressed or upset one bit. The kind of PI that they may do after the FRC IMO. She is also suntanned.

I truly believe that both walk to the FRC was not done at the same time of the FRC. They both as if they are walking around not going to the FRC with a purpose to meet Tim. I see no excitement on both faces. If we established that the handler PI was done at the same place, it is logical to say that they decided it was a nice pretty place to walk and tape stuffs.

Sand beaches look limited on the isle and IMO they could not see any places to set up the FRC or the surrenders were not pretty enough to look luxurious and romantic enough for them.

So if they found a deck, next to the sea... but the path to go was either not existing or not pretty enough, they may asked both girls to walk around the resort, ask them to "think" and they would cut and edit that part and add it to the FRC. That would be easy since they walk alone.

I understand this may not be the most popular opinion but this is what I think happened

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:17 pm

HEA wrote:so did I miss the discussion about 2 different take with trish in her FRC dress?
in her walk, her hair are loose and messy (tahiti does not do her hair she said and they does not look straight at all) and I am not certain but I do not see tim necklace when she walks.

I truly have the feeling that the PI was taken after FRC. She is calm and does not look stressed or upset one bit. The kind of PI that they may do after the FRC IMO. She is also suntanned.

I truly believe that both walk to the FRC was not done at the same time of the FRC. They both as if they are walking around not going to the FRC with a purpose to meet Tim. I see no excitement on both faces. If we established that the handler PI was done at the same place, it is logical to say that they decided it was a nice pretty place to walk and tape stuffs.

Sand beaches look limited on the isle and IMO they could not see any places to set up the FRC or the surrenders were not pretty enough to look luxurious and romantic enough for them.

So if they found a deck, next to the sea... but the path to go was either not existing or not pretty enough, they may asked both girls to walk around the resort, ask them to "think" and they would cut and edit that part and add it to the FRC. That would be easy since they walk alone.

I understand this may not be the most popular opinion but this is what I think happened

Can I ask you how many seasons of the Bachelor/ette you've watched??

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:19 pm

^ The fact that in the SC of Trish she's wearing the Michael Hill jewelry, a different set that they promoted on the show, not the actual set she was given, shows me at least that they probably wanted to promote the jewelry and Michael Hill again. Also, the dress she's wearing to the FRC is her dress that she brought from home and purposely brought to take with her since we have video of that. She could have done that ITM at any point before the FRC, it doesn't necessarily mean it happened afterwards since she would have already had the dress way before that. They could have easily said, "hey, we want to promote the jewelry again. Lets brush your hair back and put on of your fancy dresses." Or it could be they said, "hey we want to promote the jewelry again and make it seem like you're wearing it to the FRC. Put the dress on that you're wearing to it." Who knows.

I don't pay too much attention about how calm she looks because really, all she's doing is talking about Tim and how she feels about him personally. The FRC could be approaching, but that doesn't necessarily mean she would be acting all panicked in the ITM, especially since we know she's had no issue being calm and telling him how she feels right to his face.

Also, I forgot to add too that it's possible that ITM was taken early in the morning and she decided to switch up her hair for the FRC.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:21 pm

northernviewer wrote:
HEA wrote:so did I miss the discussion about 2 different take with trish in her FRC dress?

sure... since andrew baldwin .... you?

ps: not sure why the question. IMO the # of seasons does not make someone an expert. but if you want my resume, I have over 30 years of HR on me Hugesmile

Last edited by HEA on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:24 pm

richmondrose wrote:Okay, I found these two maps and thought  they may be  helpful  in finding the FRC location. I marked in red where I saw an opening from the  resort that could lead to the beach.

So you agree with my earlier post? I am confused. Why is this being redone? I already posted all this upthread (including that the path is where the girls can walk). Difficult to miss the same images/maps.

Quoting here from what I posted SCs/Map, etc...
AllAboutLove wrote:
I posted in the sleuthing thread that I think it is by the Pearl where one has access from the road and Pearl and the girls could walk through from the Pearl where the bushes are behind.

On the right of Trish is the dock and rocks beneath and what seems to be the gray concrete wall that separates the bungalows (one can see it from the other side in the Trish blooper SCs I matched). Difficult to pinpoint exact location but it is not on the beach of the Pearl itself since one would see the bungalows rather than the ocean-sun horizon. Everything else has so far other than Yacht date and Belvedere Plantation has taken place at the Pearl thus far that we have seen: MTPs, April Upset, Trish FS, Trish blooper SC, Tim Michael Hill engagement ring, etc. It just makes sense to me that they would keep things in the same location where the girls and Tim stay and where they could film, set up a deck-like stage, have electricity, etc, etc...

Here is where I placed the possible FRC...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:29 pm

and looking around the potential FRC place, I do not see nice vegetation or narrow paths to walk around... so it makes sense they did not taped it one shot from their room to FRC. and therefore, it is also possible it was done at different date or time to include the walking in the FRC segment.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:30 pm

HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

sure... since andrew baldwin .... you?

longer than that. My point.... when have you ever saw them do a fake walk to FRC? I've yet to see the preview footage not match up with the actual televised footoage. what is the purpose of what you proposed happened? You think that footage we see in the preview, with Tim and Trisha was faked too? them standing at the FRC, holding hands... all fake? Her hair is the same in her walking photo and with Tim... how could that occur if they just filmed them wandering around the property for footage. As for them walking expressionless... they're nervous and apprehensive, that's a common expression for FRC contestants. What seems to be the most logical to me is that she asked to do some PI's before she was finished getting ready. They're not going to later put her in her FRC dress so that they can do some PI's that they can use for her FD, not logical or practical, but hey, maybe that's just me.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose