SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by vivi2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:17 pm

umngirl wrote:Oh my gosh! I'm gone to work and I miss all the fun. Love that it's confirmed Tim and April are together and still very happy. Can't watch to watch tomorrow's episode.

Happy that you won't have to eat your shoes!! Too tough.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:27 pm

vivi2 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I know it is already ATFR for most of us (and Tim and April) in this forum but Tuesday, come soooon please cheerleader

I agree.  And I have to say that I really enjoy your posts ( and many other posters' ) but my most fav one is about an "Introvert"...beautifully written, AAL. :Nod:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is really too kind of you to say, Vivi. For me, the topic of introverts is a very precious and personal one for me. It was inspiring to see how Tim understood this about April from the get go. Makes my heart melt. Imo, we need more people like Tim for the introverts of the world.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
vivi2 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I know it is already ATFR for most of us (and Tim and April) in this forum but Tuesday, come soooon please cheerleader

I agree.  And I have to say that I really enjoy your posts ( and many other posters' ) but my most fav one is about an "Introvert"...beautifully written, AAL. :Nod:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is really too kind of you to say, Vivi. For me, the topic of introverts is a very precious and personal one for me. It was inspiring to see how Tim understood this about April from the get go. Makes my heart melt. Imo, we need more people like Tim for the introverts of the world.

clapping! thumbsup High clap
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:37 am

LO I refuse to use Taylor... the only time I did was for Ben and Court... Bad luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:47 am

^ giggling bad luck is the truth, Sophie. I just happen to think that Tim+April will make their own luck and not even Taylor can effect that. laugh out loud. But no need to make a video with those songs. Don't want to jinx anything haha.

Those pics you posted regarding the statues and area by PPT/Pihaena... the statue/sunset beach date are both in the same area so likely those two things are connected.  Note Tim's clothes. Same clothes he wears with April on their sunset date around PPT area. Inconsequential now, haha. Sooo looking forward to tonight.  beatingheart

Pic from BachCan SM accounts (IG/Facebook) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: clothes of Tim match (sunset date/BachCan SM post of Tim on tree) .... both pics around PPT area

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
*snipped*
Those pics you posted regarding the statues and area by PPT/Pihaena... the statue/sunset beach date are both in the same area so likely those two things are connected.  Note Tim's clothes. Same clothes he wears with April on their sunset date around PPT area. Inconsequential now, haha. Sooo looking forward to tonight.  beatingheart

Pic from BachCan SM accounts (IG/Facebook) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I missed that one! Yes that bent tree is just beside the statues Smiley

Even when we know the ending, I love sleuthing every bot... it's fun and good practice for future seasons!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:02 am

sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
*snipped*

I missed that one! Yes that bent tree is just beside the statues Smiley
Even when we know the ending, I love sleuthing every bot... it's fun and good practice for future seasons!
It is a different tree but those bent ones seem to be in that same area. Love the sleuthing, especially SCs/pics/SM... I'm all about the visuals Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:51 pm

I just love the SM by BachCan and all the photos. The crew must have loved being on Moorea. Just beautiful... BachCan posted just now...

The Bachelor Canada @bachelorCA  ·  13m 13 minutes ago
Who will be walking beside Tim at the end? The season finale of #BachCan is TONIGHT at 8pm ET/PT on @city_tv!

The clothes in the above silhouette look like a match for this SC we saw in the Finale Part 1 preview when Tim says in VO that he has to make the most difficult decision of his life... Unlikely we will see this scene tonight but thought to post since it looks like a match with the post made by BachCan today.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:05 pm

I want to upload a final photo to instagram of the couple before the show airs. Any thoughts on what pic? Hehe send in ur cutest best ones !

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose