SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:40 pm

So onto sleuthing the FRC location... only hint is this SC:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So... no visible land on the other side....
building on the far right, with some kind of dock/jetee with white things on it.
Palm trees near the start of the jetee
Rocks, not a beach...

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:44 pm

sophienette wrote:So onto sleuthing the FRC location... only hint is this SC:

building on the far right, with some kind of dock/jetee with white things on it.
Rocks, not a beach...

Could it possibly be the same elusive location as this statue?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:46 pm

So first possible from the sky view is Piha'ena (cant find pics close up, but the pic I added below is from the other side of this and shows similar rocks.

I'll keep looking!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

Where is the statue from? Was it in a preview?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:50 pm

sophienette wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

No it's a pic The Bachelor Canada posted on their facebook Nov 6th and maybe tweeted as well, but doesn't say where. I've not been able to locate it, and I know others have looked.

Last edited by Mr&MrsSmith on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:50 pm

sophienette wrote:So onto sleuthing the FRC location... only hint is this SC:

Rocks, not a beach...

Isn't that a strip of land rocks or whatever, way off on the left in the distance? Looks familiar.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

No it's a pic The Bachelor Canada posted on their facebook Nov 6th and maybe tweeted as well, but doesn't say where. I've not been able to locate it, and I know others have looked.

Sorry if I'm double posting, but could that be the same strip off in the distance to the left as in the pic Sophie posted?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Sorry if I'm double posting, but could that be the same strip off in the distance to the left as in the pic Sophie posted?

Yes, I'm wondering if it's the same bit of land on the left edge of each photo. It's not much to go on but they put the picture on their page and we've not seen it as yet. Could the FRC be at the top right of either bay, with the left of either bay showing on the left of the pic?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:06 pm

I just insta commented to april asking where she will be when finale airs and i also tagged tim and her reply was yiayia and opa with a wink HAHAHAHA obv tim will be there too or he might surprise them Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Good point! In which case not Puha'una!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:23 pm

sophienette wrote:Good point! In which case not Puha'una!

It looks to me the FRC is on a boardwalk of some sort. The boardwalk and the matching benches look to be structures, and not something "staged". Do you see a boardwalk in your searches Sophie?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Does this look like the fence that is shown in April's clip?

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose