SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by timfan Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:04 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
timfan wrote:Just saw a commercial for the bachelor finale and both April and trish are at the frc and I like the dress April is wearing and Tim has a ring

timfan, did the promo air during the re-run of The Bachelor Canada? It is on right now in the west, and so I'll watch for it at the end of the episode.
i saw the commercial just before the evening news at 6pm eastern time
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:08 am

Hello Everyone! I'm kinda late to the party . I wasn't planning on watching this season but I got drawn in by the relationship I saw developing between Tim & April. I think it is beautiful & I do hope they end up together. I stand in awe to all the master sleuthers on this board ! Your work is incredible!!! It makes watching TB 10000x more interesting !!! Thank you & keep it up.!!!
I'm trying to learn how to spot "doctored" ITMs etc ----& on that note---if anyone could listen to Tim's ITM right before his date with April in Ep.5 --I think that is was chopped . I will be very grateful for any response
thanks

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:12 am

timfan wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
timfan wrote:Just saw a commercial for the bachelor finale and both April and trish are at the frc and I like the dress April is wearing and Tim has a ring

timfan, did the promo air during the re-run of The Bachelor Canada? It is on right now in the west, and so I'll watch for it at the end of the episode.
i saw the commercial just before the evening news at 6pm eastern time
They did not show the new promo at the end of the re-run sad I'll keep checking as often as I can.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:36 am

I'm dying to see April's FRC dress! ..& I cant wait to see/hear how Tim persuaded her to stay!!! Tues. can't get here fast enough for me!! & if they end up together ,then we would have watched their love story play out. I think it was about TRUST & UNCONDITIONAL love. In almost all of their shown convos they have mentioned these words.....on FD they toasted to trust & Leaps of Faith. At MTP ,April said to Tim's mom that she TRUSTED him completely. Ep.5-both looking for Unconditional love.....& even joked abt. why they were both single. IMO trust & Unconditional make a strong foundation for a longterm relationship. Everything else grows from it---(happiness & success). It will be nice to see it come together

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:40 am

April's dress is purple and white tie dyed.

Last edited by richmondrose on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:44 am

just saw the commercial Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:47 am

I just checked her twitter to make sure I didn't miss a reply to my tweet the other day and saw this, then read your post. laugh out loud

DALIA MACPHEE‏@DaliaMacPhee·12 hrs12 hours ago
Love this Back... #2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: oops sorry I didn't see the tie dyed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:49 am

so here is what I saw

rose on a plate
trish walking with her long light blue dress she has on her PI (I love all king of sides of Tim)
april walking with a long dark blue and white dress (bi color vertical)
close up on the ring
april only sighing and looking in the air (no view of tim)
trish and tim holding hands and tim with a huge smile (showing teeth)
end

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:52 am

Could this be the dress?

ETA: This is Dalia MacPhee Spring/Summer Collection 2013.

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:57 am

I think so.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:58 am

it is dark blue and it is more vertical and less dye but it is bicolor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:58 am

but it is not this dress for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva