SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:05 am

Thanks for info. on dress!!
Now abt . that these scenes -wow- that would be drama indeed!!! if after all that "talk" and Tim decides to not give April the FR!!!!! That would be cruel but dramatic for viewers for sure. Ummmmmmm

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:08 am

FYI: The dress I posted can look quite differently because of the abstract pattern.

I'd love to get SCs of the commercial for comparison.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:09 am

LOL. On my tv it looked purple and white ... and it had that sash in the middle.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:13 am

I've been watching hockey on City for the last couple of hours and have not seen it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:16 am

I was watching on a station out west - we have satellite.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:24 am

i watch city toronto live

the dress i saw was on the front (both)

the dress was bi-color but more vertical. IMO the dress had nothing special to say: Oh but this is this designer style.. but anyway, it is inded a bi-color and this designer made a couple.

the pic shared is last year summer*spring season

this said, what chocked me was the HUGE smile of tim holding trisha hands. so she probably dropped a joke but at anytime if she is F2, then why smiling with big white teeth and happy eyes?

the symbolism is trish arrives first and she is the last. we may see it differently though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:26 am

note: I have my camera set on video :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:41 am

I've taken a closer look at the dress that was  posted upthread. It was a deeper purple and and not as blended. The contrast colour was white not lilac. The skirt of the dress also seemed to be fuller.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:02 am

LynnTa wrote:Thanks for info. on dress!!  
Now abt . that these scenes -wow- that would be drama indeed!!! if after all that "talk" and Tim decides to not give April the FR!!!!! That would be cruel but dramatic for viewers for sure.  Ummmmmmm
I will just laugh. I don't think if it was the case that it would be that dramatic for most viewers since Trish is leading in the 'polls' (wait, is this politics? laugh out loud). She definitely is the considered 'winner' and sleuthers here, while the majority of us think April is F1, we are actually in a minority (along with Brad and Sharleen) in the media/blogging/viewership world. The only way that is possible (outside of sleuthing, etc) for Trish, imo, is that the blog-gate was posted under the wrong person's name. Now that would be more shocking to me :shocked!:

I posted this earlier but it would be crazy to have had Trish wear and model her FRC dress in her intro video and then also have her as F1. Hinting at it is one thing, including her modeling the very same dress is another, imo. But, viewers probably wouldn't notice that they are the same from episode one until the final episode so who knows.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:03 am

this is the same dress but the pattern is a bit more vertical here. What do you think?

ETA: Here's another..

Last edited by grace8136 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:05 am

If you're asking me I would say yes. What do you think, HEA?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:11 am

grace8136 wrote:this is the same dress but the pattern is a bit more vertical here. What do you think?

Here it is on a different model. Dalia MacPhee Tonal Ombre Gown

Bottom line is... it is indeed a Dalia Macphee dress... and Dalia tweeted it would be on the Final girl. Trish has Terani dress on and we sleuthers already saw her trying it on in the store in her intro video plus her PI s/caps... I just don't see it no matter how big Tim's smile was. They wouldn't show the F1 'practising' wearing the dress in her intro - bad luck, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva