SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from the No Discussion Thread.

by Rolly Today at 6:11 pm

Is it odd that they posted this after video before the after? Do you think it was in error or intentional? I'm very happy with the outcome but I've never seen this before.

It IMO it was an error. This is error number 3, they've posted the wrong epi diary, I forget after which epi,  the wrong April blog after Part 1 last week (they posted Part 2 which is the finale) and now the Vid.

I think they didn't mark their files very well Hugesmile   Some rookie Bach Can Employee, didn't realize the importance of the Finale Part 1 and Part 2... and that even though the ATFR is being aired tomorrow... he's not supposed to show a preview for it!!  How lucky are we that he's not that bright?? clapping!

The Bachelor Canada HAS to be looking for a new Webmaster. I think there are some folks on this board with the skills (nudge nudge wink wink)
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:48 pm

That's the beauty of lurkers. They lurk, and know exactly what we're doing. Suddenly they have scoopage and want to share. This behaviour is very much welcomed. The reason this was so effective is because that link was still there, and they had solid proof!

I don't think they care about any criticism towards April. There will always be that criticism.

I don't believe it was done on purpose. They have a good edit going with viewers thinking Trisha is the F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:35 pm

I definitely picked april because she was the most prettiest out of all the girls. then when i watched the first episode, that limo walk and the seductive music made me think she was the one. "do you like all the candles i lit for ya?", "don't go yet" and the double take. everything was pointing towards april. funny how early on they already made it seem like april was gonna be the reserved one. she even said on the first episode, that from who tim has given the rose to, she most likely won't make it to next week. then when she got that rose, for me it was like full steam ahead.

second ep. rimmel date. perfect first date. perfect first kiss. everything was so perfect about that date. i honestly think from that moment on tim really really really liked her. remember at htd how he said like a lot at first sight was the first time they talked. even cuter, was when he approached april and kaylynn and in his adorable voice said: "can i steal you?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

third ep. he chased her down the beach when she was upset. didn't care what the other girls think, and picked her up and frolicked with her in the ocean. did anyone notice that scene when he wore aprils sunglasses HAHAH so cute. and he put a towel over her when they got out of the water. again the relationship was building. i esp love that scene when he was saying: "i just don't want anyone to end up with me if they don't like me". instead of making it about him trying to find a connection with other girls, it was more about whether the other girls like him, which i think was a hint at april ;) and in which she replies "i like that, can we hug it out?" and he says "come here" soooo cute.

fourth ep. shark diving. for those who says april is not fun like trish or whatever. this is one example that disproves that. she swam with sharks! and when all other girls hopped out, she stayed there. and as tim said "she knew this is once in a lifetime kinda thing, and she wanted to enjoy it". and again tim says "it felt like it was just us two". AGAIN tim is hooked and the relationship progresses. the swing moment we didn't get to see, but from the season promo, we saw them swinging in sync and again april and tim DO have fun. it's not the crazy fun that trish gives, but it's the type of fun that both tim and april feel comfortable with

fifth ep. this is straight out obviously. he wanted her to open up, so he let her into his world first. introduced her to his friends, showed her his significant places. and when she did, it was like a fresh breath of air for tim. AGAIN they had fun during pool. from this date, i can see that tim and april share the same kinda "fun". i think at this point both april and tim are very into each other.

sixth ep. not much with april and tim. but i somehow sensed he was disappointed that april couldn't paint better HAHAHA nonetheless we think they might have had breakfast together and travelled on a vespa. this was also the episode where i noticed tim trying to make april feel special. he smiled differently with april than the other girls when he gave her the rose. he also toasted to love and looked straight at her.

seventh ep. htd was both a massive turn for them both. i believe it was here that tim fell in love when april finally told him she was falling for him. this ep showed their emotional connection so well. tim was so understanding and caring. watching him associate with yiayia made my heart felt. everything was perfect during this episode. i do think april really needed this htd to confirm her feelings for tim. which i think at that point was very deep also

eight ep. WTA

ninth ep. we've talked countless times about this date. but during their stay in tahiti, it is soooo clear that both are already in love with each other. as for why he still took trish on a fantasy date idk, but he probably wanted to keep that option open still. similar to andi and nick. i think possibly if april's fd was first, he might not have gone down that path with trish. but after the fd, something switched on for tim. and he was certain. however for april, it made her even more overwhelmed. (the idea that trish is still around and she doesn't want to be too confident etc). at MTP, tim wanted his parents to love april. he even said "these people love me, they're gonna love you" to me this implies dw they love me, they know what's best for me, so they will love you too because i love you hehe. with trish he said "they will love you, because i like you" LOL just the whole MTP, you could see that to tim was really trying to sway his parents onto the 'april' side. and with the breakdown, no explanation needed. he wouldn't say "i promise we can get through this together" and try so hard to calm her down and look frustrated all at the same time. (and don't forget, he full ran to her room, like it was on fire cantstopl ) like sharleen said, he would be a massive douche if april wasn't his f1.

tenth ep. CAN'T WAIT. it truly has been an amazing love story. funny enough, i actually started watching when htd aired. i read sharleen's blog and i thought immediately this is going to be good. perhaps even better than the american one. i've always heard how canadians are really nice. and i love ryan gosling, reynolds and rachel mcadams so i thought i would give canada a shot. NOT A SINGLE REGRET. i love how the show isn't as popular as the US one because it allows for more intimate love story than drama drama drama. and i love how both tim and april are responsive to their fans. truly a perfect couple. i defs see them walking down the aisle and having kids soon. but tbh i really didn't think april was going to accept a proposal but now knowing she does, I'm so excited to see her breakdown her walls completely at the proposal and hear what she has to say.

thank you again to everyone here. it has been really fun! and good job on everything. blessed to feel like a family here clapping! cheerleader

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Joshfan, that's a sweet post! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Joshfan... what a beautiful recap of the love story between Tim and April. hearthumbsup  bestbud! Makes me melt just remembering it all... this one will go down for the ages for me.

Usually I just watch these shows and sleuth/predict the F1 like I am doing a puzzle, fitting things in here and there. I didn't fall in love with April episode one but I could tell that Tim certainly was bowled over and so began the first piece of the puzzle for me.

For many past seasons in TBUS and other international TB franchises, even though I would predict the F1 based on piecing these clues all together, I cannot honestly say that I loved the F1 or the lead for most of past seasons. As much love as many have for Sean and Cat, even though I could tell she was F1 and they are very happy together, I never fell in love with their story. TBUS upcoming season with Chris I am doing my best to reserve skepticism, but I am not buying whatever Chris is selling (and that includes his corn)... but I will still watch and sleuth for F1 clues although I doubt I will love the story—this may change. For BachCan season 1, as well as TBAU Season 2, I loved the F1s but never cared for the lead in the same way (although Brad is lightyears ahead of Blake, imo), and still feel that way even after their respective engagements ended.

Lucky for me, this time with BachCan season 2, it seemed to be kismet and I not only was able to analyse and sleuth (which for me is the best part) I actually really enjoyed watching both the lead (Tim) and the F1 (April) and fell in love with both of them, particularly their love story of trust and letting go of fear. Tim and April's story felt like more than just a love story to me, there were some great lessons about life and love to glean from their journey.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:09 pm

I agree. I liked Bianka, but didn't care for Brad. I like Tim/April together.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Oh I love Brad. He's a big suckie baby laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Joshfan... what a beautiful recap of the love story between Tim and April. hearthumbsup  bestbud! Makes me melt just remembering it all... this one will go down for the ages for me.

Usually I just watch these shows and sleuth/predict the F1 like I am doing a puzzle, fitting things in here and there. I didn't fall in love with April episode one but I could tell that Tim certainly was bowled over and so began the first piece of the puzzle for me.

For many season past, even though I would predict the F1 based on piecing these clues all together, I cannot honestly say that I favoured the F1 or the lead for most of past seasons. As much love as many have for Sean and Cat, even though I could tell she was F1 and they are very happy together, I never fell in love with their story. TBUS upcoming season I am doing my best to reserve skepticism, but I am not buying whatever Chris is selling (and that includes his corn) will still watch and sleuth for F1 clues but doubtful to love the story. This may change. For BachCan season 1, as well as TBAU Season 1, I loved the F1s but never cared for the lead in the same way, and still feel that way even after their respective engagements ended.

Lucky for me, this time with BachCan season 2, it seemed to be kismet and I not only was able to analyse and sleuth (which for me is the best part) I actually really enjoyed the lead and F1 and fell in love with both of them, particularly their love story of trust and letting go of fear. Tim and April's story felt like more than just a love story to me, there were some great lessons about life and love to glean from their journey.
I never knew that Tim and Anna ever got engaged. It was a ring to see where they go from here and as such, she never wore it on their ring finger and I thought that they were still together??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped for brevity
I never knew that Tim and Anna ever got engaged.  It was a ring to see where they go from here and as such, she never wore it on their ring finger and I thought that they were still together??
Oops... It was a typo. I just corrected it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 19 1122970954 party time can't wait for the final episode!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped for brevity
I never knew that Tim and Anna ever got engaged.  It was a ring to see where they go from here and as such, she never wore it on their ring finger and I thought that they were still together??
Oops... It was a typo. I just corrected it.
No worries, just thought I'd ask.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:26 pm

so true! I've never watched sean's season, but i do follow their instagram and i watched their wedding, and it was truly beautiful. but because i never saw their love story grow, they aren't really my fav. i thought i really liked des and chris, but then again a part of me always feels like if brooks didn't leave, she would've picked him. with andi and josh, i just thought they were perfect together in every way. i really liked josh but not so much andi. i wasn't totally sold on her. ashley and jp was my first bachelor US experience and i loved them together. but after reading, courtney's book, i wasn't so fond of ashley anymore. and i've watched the bachelorAU. tim and anna are very cute, but their love wasn't that intense, hence no proposal. even till now they just living together as bf/gf. BTW i saw anna once Smiley she really stands out of the crowd. and with blake and whoever he is with, i don't care less. im over AUS bachelor LOL so for me canada is amazing. didn't watch brad's but with tim and april, first time i've srsly loved both people, their love story and just everything in between! Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva