SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 56 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:37 am

nannymargie wrote:I noticed on MM facebook that someone made a beautiful Christmas video for the Murray family.

Merry Christmas to the Murray Family

https://youtu.be/w8t-rCm1ias
Am I dreaming or is it Lea Michelle singing? thumbsup
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 56 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:12 am

So we know where did Andi decorate those cookies :cutesmile!:

kellytravisty
2 hours ago
Bikini bling gingerbread, flasks, and way too much wine. First annual "Girlsmas".

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 56 10853123_302996649910311_44541813_n
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:57 am

edenpol wrote:So we know where did Andi decorate those cookies  :cutesmile!:

snipped...

What a great idea.  I always do a cookie exchange but a cookie decorating party seems fun too!

I would love to see a picture of Josh and Andi's first tree.  (If they get one)   :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:47 am

Ok, we got a tbt from each of Andi and Josh but I am so ready for a new picture of them together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:14 am

I wonder if they even put up a Christmas tree? She's jewish, and although he probably would like to, they are in an apartment and they may be limited for space.  I feel like they would have posted a photo if they had put up a tree, but I could be wrong.

I know he just moved to ATL last Jan., so his lease must be up very soon. It seems like they went house hunting months ago according to twitter, but there has been no mention since, except for the Veterans Day interview where Josh said they needed to find a house. Maybe they are waiting until they are established in their new house to start a Christmas tree tradition.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:20 am

Most likely we would get one tomorrow with them at the charity event - Santa's Sleigh 5K at Woodstock, GA
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 14m 14 minutes ago
This is why I love the season of giving! http://dailym.ai/1zfNcXj

She's sweet :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:23 pm

sara11 wrote:andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 56 10864903_334674306716640_2139142645_n

andi_dorfman
16 minutes ago
Ho Ho Ho!

Ho Ho Ho! The Holidays came early this year in our house thanks to my boo @Joshmurray11 for my fabulously chic @oliviaandjoy gifts. I think he's hinting at something with these colors Shop their Holiday sale from TODAY thru12/22, 40% off handbags with code: TISTHESEASON and 50% off wallets with code: HAPPY50. Seriously an amazing discount! Take advantage of it and get a lucky gal in your life a cut bag or wallet! My fav is the crossbody! #happyshopping #handbags #wallets #oliviaandjoy

What did she mean by "I think he's hinting at something with these colors"? Is that that she likes black a lot? I'm not sure.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:25 pm

edenpol wrote:snipped...

What did she mean by "I think he's hinting at something with these colors"? Is that that she likes black a lot? I'm not sure.

I think its the red and black wallet she's referring to because those are UGA colors haha

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:27 pm

foodie wrote:

I think its the red and black wallet she's referring to because those are UGA colors haha

Oh that makes sense hahaha
How did it not cross my mind ? giggling cantstopl
Thank you!! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:35 pm

I'm sure if Josh had his way the color scheme for the wedding would be the same as UGA. cantstopl
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:38 pm

aviej wrote:I'm sure if Josh had his way the color scheme for the wedding would be the same as UGA. cantstopl

I just commented on her pic now asking about the red and black and someone (not andi) replied to my comment saying that they thought it was pink and blue which would make more sense as then it would be a baby-crazy theme from josh :cutesmile!: (except I don't really see any blue)

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara