SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:47 pm

O/T - Wanted to bring this forward for those who are not aware how to snip posts.

Admin wrote:Quoting

Replying to a long post when you simply want to respond to a sentence or paragraph can be annoying to see the same post or pic quoted several times, and it wastes space on the page.

Simply click quote - Leave the poster's name for example
[quote= "GuardianAngel""] delete anything that is not relevant to your response, insert "snipped" after the posters name, to indicate you have deleted the original post - Add comments after [/   quote ] Click send.

This also applies to those who simply want to say great post. Rather than quoting the whole post, simply delete most of it, type snipped as above and add your comment.

Quoting

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:57 pm

sara11 wrote:
aviej wrote:I'm sure if Josh had his way the color scheme for the wedding would be the same as UGA. cantstopl

I just commented on her pic now asking about the red and black and someone (not andi) replied to my comment saying that they thought it was pink and blue which would make more sense as then it would be a baby-crazy theme from josh :cutesmile!: (except I don't really see any blue)
Hey I saw your comment! Haha cool!
Yeah I thought the same as the pink and blue at first giggling But now I think it's UGA colors.
That reminded me that I always thought of a cool way Andi and Josh will annouce they are having a baby:
Andi is wearing a geaux tigers's shirt, Josh is wearing an UGA's shirt and they are both are holding a shirt with a question mark (Like they don't know whoch team their child will be a fan of) I'm such a dreamer giggling cantstopl
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Andi Just retweeted Nikki's post:
L(peach emoji)VE for my bestest and fave Georgia peach @AndiDorfman and her collaboration with @southwardlove #andiforsouthward
andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 57 B4rgedmCcAAD-Fs
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Am I missing something. Why would he give her her gifts this far away from Christmas?

Wonder what Andi will get Josh? Probably a scarf. jk

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:47 pm

edenpol wrote:
sara11 wrote:
aviej wrote:I'm sure if Josh had his way the color scheme for the wedding would be the same as UGA. cantstopl

I just commented on her pic now asking about the red and black and someone (not andi) replied to my comment saying that they thought it was pink and blue which would make more sense as then it would be a baby-crazy theme from josh :cutesmile!: (except I don't really see any blue)
Hey I saw your comment! Haha cool!
Yeah I thought the same as the pink and blue at first giggling But now I think it's UGA colors.
That reminded me that I always thought of a cool way Andi and Josh will annouce they are having a baby:
Andi is wearing a geaux tigers's shirt, Josh is wearing an UGA's shirt and they are both are holding a shirt with a question mark (Like they don't know whoch team their child will be a fan of) I'm such a dreamer giggling cantstopl

Edenpol, you have too much time on your hands! You're such a dreamer, laugh out loud. But that is a pretty neat idea though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Took a second look at the gifts and what looks like red might really be like a hot pink. So it could be pink and blue. Or it could be UGA colors.

If Josh picked out these gifts himself then he has great taste. I wouldn't trust my husband to pick out a purse for me. He wouldn't know the first thing about what to choose.

Also wanted to comment on how beautiful Nikki looks in Andi's tee. It does look cool with pants and boots. Just got mine in the mail today.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Am I missing something.  Why would he give her her gifts this far away from Christmas?  

Wonder what Andi will get Josh?   Probably a scarf.  jk

With the promotion info I wonder if it wasn't a "free" gift with endorsement? Or it may also be for the start of Hanukkah, but got there a little early.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Ok, who has the skills to read what's on the card on the blue bag?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:35 am

aviej wrote:
Edenpol, you have too much time on your hands! You're such a dreamer, laugh out loud. But that is a pretty neat idea though.
Hahaha I am a dreamer!! But I don't have time giggling So much school work cantstopl

stuckinsc wrote:With the promotion info I wonder if it wasn't a "free" gift with endorsement? Or it may also be for the start of Hanukkah, but got there a little early.
With the info and what Andi wrote in the comments, I believe this is a "free" gift with endorsement, Josh may pick up the gifts though. Hanukkah will be starting on December 17th, so that can be an early Hanukkah present. I wish giggling
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:53 am

edenpol wrote:
aviej wrote:
Hahaha I am a dreamer!! But I don't have time giggling So much school work cantstopl

stuckinsc wrote:With the promotion info I wonder if it wasn't a "free" gift with endorsement? Or it may also be for the start of Hanukkah, but got there a little early.
With the info and what Andi wrote in the comments, I believe this is a "free" gift with endorsement, Josh may pick up the gifts though. Hanukkah will be starting on December 17th, so that can be an early Hanukkah present. I wish giggling  

Thanks for letting me know edenpol. The internet said December 16th. When I lived in Atlanta I knew when all the Jewish holidays were, I was right near the synagogue, but here in Augusta, I have lost track.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:21 am

stuckinsc wrote:Thanks for letting me know edenpol. The internet said December 16th. When I lived in Atlanta I knew when all the Jewish holidays were, I was right near the synagogue, but here in Augusta, I have lost track.
Well you can say it's in the 16th haha
16th is the lighting of the first candle, and we go on school (short) holiday on the 19th (the 18th is our last day at school before holdiay). It's used to be a longer holiday but they cut it shorter sad But I checked the calender and it says the 17th is the first day of Hannuka, so I asked my mom and she told me the lighting of the first candle is on the day before Hannuka. Now that I'm writing this I think I know why. Hebrew date changes at the set of the sun, so that means the 16th :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerpower22 Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:21 pm

I wonder how the race went this morning? Do you think we will get any pictures?

And for the gifts i think that Josh bought them all for her

flowerpower22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara