SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 17 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by DonnaD Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:48 pm

joshfan wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:what do you mean jojo?  what was in Calgary?

The top left pic of the trees in this collage:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reminded me of how much time we spent trying to ID this park in TO (it was really in Calgary).

Aaaah, the good old days! Smiley

wait i thought we sleuthed that it was april doing her itm?! hahaha

I sure wish I had been here during Tim and April's season!! I'm just learning how to read and follow the posts!!! Love the new photos posted!!!
DonnaD
DonnaD

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 17 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by saroo123 Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:39 pm

It says N.Y.C 11/31/2014.

saroo123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:45 pm

saroo123 wrote:It says N.Y.C 11/31/2014.

Yes the sketch was taken in NYC. That park like setting in the sketch reminded jo of sleuthing out a park in Toronto. A lot of time was spent going through maps and parks in Toronto, but it was really in Calgary. It's just that sketch reminded jo of that. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:43 am

November only has 30 days though. bad bad artist giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Yes the sketch was taken in NYC. That park like setting in the sketch reminded jo of sleuthing out a park in Toronto. A lot of time was spent going through maps and parks in Toronto, but it was really in Calgary. It's just that sketch reminded jo of that. Smiley

:Nod: That's exactly right GA!

Too funny on the Nov 31 date!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:57 am

see2love wrote:

November only has 30 days though. bad bad artist giggling

laugh out loud Once a sleuther always a sleuther! laugh out loud I didn't notice that. Good catch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaD Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Looking forward to seeing what is in the boxes!!

Hi Donna,

We wanted to reach out and express our thanks for your purchase this month.
We're putting together the boxes this week and they'll be going out (just like every month) on the 15th or before.

We're pretty excited about this! Being that it's our first month, we've put some extra special care into it for our first customers.

Thank you again,
April and Tim
DonnaD
DonnaD

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:55 pm

DonnaD wrote:Looking forward to seeing what is in the boxes!!

Hi Donna,

We're putting together the boxes this week and they'll be going out (just like every month) on the 15th or before.

We're pretty excited about this! Being that it's our first month, we've put some extra special care into it for our first customers.

Thank you again,
April and Tim

Donna :Welcome glad to have you with us....and anxious to see what the boxes hold!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:34 pm

DonnaD wrote:Looking forward to seeing what is in the boxes!!

Hi Donna,

Thank you again,
April and Tim

I'm out of it. What are they selling?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:25 am

atem wrote:

I'm out of it.  What are they selling?  

chrissy1295 wrote:Hmm this is interesting...

twarmels
Turns out we're hopeless romantics and we want to share what we find! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now in business - No freaky sex toys here. Just class & romance. 1 romantic night each month sent to your doorstep. Just in time for Christmas too ;)

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Tim Warmels
‏@TimWarmels
Our first LoveLifeBoxes.ca are getting packed up - I'm actually excited haha

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:51 pm

I hope they will do very well with their new business venture. I have a few newlyweds in my family, maybe I'll order the "loveboxes" as X-mas presents for them.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold