SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 18 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:58 am

vivi2 wrote:
I hope they will do very well with their new business venture.  I have a few newlyweds in my family, maybe I'll order the "loveboxes" as X-mas presents for them.

That would make a very nice unique gift. I think they mail them out once a month on the 15? I may be wrong but I think that's what I read.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 18 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by atem Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:

I'm out of it.  What are they selling?  

chrissy1295 wrote:Hmm this is interesting...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

twarmels
Turns out we're hopeless romantics and we want to share what we find! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is now in business - No freaky sex toys here. Just class & romance. 1 romantic night each month sent to your doorstep. Just in time for Christmas too ;)

That's so cute! Thanks for the info about it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:11 pm

I know this is after the fact but I don't remember seeing this interview with Bachelor Tim.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaD Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:33 am

Brill wrote:I know this is after the fact but I don't remember seeing this interview with Bachelor Tim.

Thanks Brill! I have not seen this interview!
DonnaD
DonnaD

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:18 am

twarmels
Ohh, Ya know, just a night at the opera... First time. "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" is unreal. Just go. @sharleenjoynt
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Thanks chrissy. That is so nice of them to go see Sharleen perform!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:04 pm

No problem Smiley

April posted this on facebook and twitter too

April Brockman
A fantastic introduction to the opera! So fabulous watching the very beautiful & very talented @sharleenjoynt perform! A modern interpretation of Mozart's Don Giovanni [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - an incredibly captivating and entertaining production.. check it out if you're in Toronto! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] — with Tim Warmels at The Great Hall.

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:42 am

What a great pic! I like that they have been supporting each other and it seems they are forming a good friendship.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:14 am

From Tim's twitter:
4h 4 hours ago

Thanks! "@CDNboxaddict: Ex-CND bachelor & fiance start new romantic subscription service. Read more on LoveLifeBoxes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:11 am

biankakamber Date night with these beauties who are just as beautiful on the inside @sharleenjoynt @bettiebrockman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ️ 9h

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaD Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
biankakamber Date night with these beauties who are just as beautiful on the inside @sharleenjoynt @bettiebrockman [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ️ 9h

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Awesome!!! Good for the Ladies!
DonnaD
DonnaD

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:57 am

Every time I see Bianka, I feel sorry for Brad, and visualize him crying like a baby during his announcement of their split. sad

It's nice to see they are keeping Sharleen busy while she's in Toronto. That's such a sweet pic of all three Canadian girls having fun!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold