SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Raggy 43 Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:35 pm

sophienette wrote:Thanks everyone!

Merci- Sophienette

Quelle Belle Histoire DÀmour !

Finishing our  bottle of Cab.Sauvignon with MY Babe - Appreciating the Chance to reLive   Something Very Special - Reminds me  to Love each other  & be Very Gratheful  for those that are  dear  &  Very Special to Us

What a Rare Time They are living -

It  Reminds  me of  when I found My F1 =   I Knew like Tim early on  She was the one = but could I win her - the Heavens Smiled on me & she  excused my awkwardness   & obvious ``faux pas`` in LA     ``Chase of   my   Lady ``- She did stop  running long  enough for me to catch her &  I have never let go !

Some Time it is ``Your Time ``

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:30 pm

sophienette wrote:“You and I” for Tim and April (Video):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As always, nice work Sophie!!!! High clap   They will love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:32 pm

Raggy 43 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Thanks everyone!

Merci- Sophienette

Quelle Belle Histoire DÀmour !

Finishing our  bottle of Cab.Sauvignon with MY Babe - Appreciating the Chance to reLive   Something Very Special - Reminds me  to Love each other  & be Very Gratheful  for those that are  dear  &  Very Special to Us

What a Rare Time They are living -

It  Reminds  me of  when I found My F1 =   I Knew like Tim early on  She was the one = but could I win her - the Heavens Smiled on me & she  excused my awkwardness   & obvious ``faux pas`` in LA     ``Chase of   my   Lady ``- She did stop  running long  enough for me to catch her &  I have never let go !

Some Time it is ``Your Time ``
That was beautiful, Raggy. Thank you for sharing. May you and your F1 continue to be happy together and never let each other go. Beautiful story!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:39 pm

aww congrats sophienette! yvonne brockman posted ur video on her fb Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:44 pm

joshfan wrote:aww congrats sophienette! yvonne brockman posted ur video on her fb Smiley

Is that her aunt or sister???

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
joshfan wrote:aww congrats sophienette! yvonne brockman posted ur video on her fb Smiley

Is that her aunt or sister???

aunt, her sister is nik. just a quick browse through her friends, there are ALOT of brockmans cantstopl

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:01 am

That was beautiful, Sophie!     hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:21 am

Super sweet Sophie!

I still can't get over how enjoyable the whole season was to watch. The American version can seriously learn a ridiculous amount from the Canadian version. You can have some drama, but not over do it. You can have a wonderful love story, but you don't have to butcher it to hide it so it's not too obvious. You can also make a reality television show actually come across as somewhat real, without making it come off so scripted and fake.

A lot of that has to do with how genuine Tim was throughout the whole thing and how sweet and real April was. It's really sweet seeing them now. Awesome all around.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:25 am

djogbenyuie... April's Aunt, Yvonne, posted the YouTube video you made of April and Tim for epsiode 1 on her facebook page here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hearthumbsup blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:33 am

Had to snag myself a new avi.

The more interviews I listen to, the more Tim is basically letting go of the PC answers and basically saying it was April pretty much from the start and their relationship was way ahead of any other. No wonder Lisa and Trisha were not too happy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:43 am

Loved the video, Sofie. Also, love that their families are very supportive- that to me is always a sign that the couple will make it when the families merge.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:20 am

Sprite wrote:Had to snag myself a new avi.

The more interviews I listen to, the more Tim is basically letting go of the PC answers and basically saying it was April pretty much from the start and their relationship was way ahead of any other. No wonder Lisa and Trisha were not too happy.
Love the avi!

Sprite, you are so correct. The last interview I read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] these comments stood out to me...

TW: One of our very first conversations was indicative of what you’re seeing in this whole thing. And that conversation was around her not believing this was a competition. To her it was: “I’m going to come here, I’m going to see if he’s right for me, and if he’s not, then that’s fine. Or: even if I like him, and he has a stronger connection with one of the other girls, then I’m happy for them.” When she said that to me I was like, “Oh my gosh, that’s exactly how it should be!”

CH: And nobody else said that?

TW: Yeah, and no one else said that.

AB: Which is crazy to me.

TW: So that very first conversation, I thought, “There’s something else going on here.” And there were other conversations where we just really lined up on a very deep philosophical level that, y’know, no one wants to show those conversations on TV.
... basically this is Tim and April saying they were the only ones that took the show truly seriously and it was very, very real to them. No wonder they kept repeating that word 'real' throughout the show. They were mature and level headed about it and it goes to show why Trish has been sour grapes even after seeing that it was so obviously not her and she herself was more in love with the fantasy bubble than the person Tim was otherwise alcohol, boob flashing, and snide remarks would have been replaced with some real, nitty gritty conversations rather than the fluff, which, imo, Trish's focus on 'diamonds-jurassic park Tahiti!' etc, were all just signs of Trish falling in love with falling in love rather than an actual person! JMHO.

This stood out to me as well...
Tim:... I think that made the producers a little bit mad because I wanted to send people home when I knew there wasn’t a connection. Usually you bring three or four people to the final location, and I was like, “I know there’s nothing there with Sachelle” – not that there’s nothing, but that the relationship won’t go as far as it would with the other women. And yeah, I really do stand by that. I really do. I think our society has swung a little bit too far to this idea of romantic love, where everything just falls into place. Whereas, I’m like, no, you need that passion, you need that feeling, but there’s a decision there that allows that to be so much more furthered.

Tim in this interview is really letting us know, in the only way he can, that he was (not that he can outright admit it) disappointing the producers by really wanting to end the whole thing by HTD — I truly feel this was the case and even April in this interview says Tim told her it was going to be her at the end. April says, "...the thing is, quite honestly, we knew for a long time, you [Tim] had told me. So, I knew we were going to be together regardless."

This guy has his head screwed on right. And so does April. Very rare. Both of them were truly oddballs for this type of show. I have high hopes for them that they will make it because they understand that it takes true commitment to make a relationship work and to improve oneself. Tim said he could just be himself with Trish and I think that was the problem, to some degree. Being so comfortable that the other person doesn't inspire something within you to want to be a better person. Truly great relationships are when both parties inspire within the other the desire to be the best person they can be, and not to settle and just be comfortable... all that is good and well but imo, April brought out the best parts of Tim: patient, understanding, focused, and committed.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99