SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:djogbenyuie... April's Aunt, Yvonne, posted the YouTube video you made of April and Tim for epsiode 1 on her facebook page here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hearthumbsup blowkiss

oh woooooooow giggling giggling

No wonder it's getting so many views

btw i have uploaded 4, 5 and 7 too guys. we didn't have much of them in epi 6.

i will finish with 9+10+atfr altogether.

here is the playlist link ya'll

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:18 am

This is great thanks so much!! It is nice having it all together! clapping!

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:24 am

joshfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think this is one of their most relax and genuine interview. They were just at ease and every tid bits of realness they have shared in other interviews just come together here. And even Tim were less bachelor Tim and more open about their connection at different levels and off camera.

I love it. Maybe because it was over the phone? They might be more comfortable away from any kind of camera laugh out loud (especially April).
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 am

New interview for Flare?

Last edited by sophienette on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 am

joshfan wrote:aww congrats sophienette! yvonne brockman posted ur video on her fb Smiley

:cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:28 am

djogbenyuie wrote:

this is getting added to blog! Smiley
clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:36 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:djogbenyuie... April's Aunt, Yvonne, posted the YouTube video you made of April and Tim for epsiode 1 on her facebook page here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hearthumbsup blowkiss

oh woooooooow giggling giggling

No wonder it's getting so many views

btw i have uploaded 4, 5 and 7 too guys. we didn't have much of them in epi 6.

i will finish with 9+10+atfr altogether.

here is the playlist link ya'll

Awesome! Hugesmile clapping!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:41 am

Beautiful video Sophie. You captured all their moments perfectly and how you placed each segment to go with the music was outstanding. You really are a very talented lady. Thank you so much for all that you do for us here at BB.

for you

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:40 am

northernviewer wrote:Beautiful video Sophie.  You captured all their moments perfectly and how you placed each segment to go with the music was outstanding.  You really are a very talented lady.  Thank you so much for all that you do for us here at BB.

for you  

Agreed! I am now a fan of the song....one of my favorite parts of the video is the picture of all the other bachelorettes and how you zero in on Tim and April. Again, EXCELLENT JOB!! clapping!

I hope they see it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Oh my goodness Sophie! Tim and April just tweeted about your video and that it made them cry! sweet kiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:06 pm

OMG Like I said, the more I hear/read, the more they make it clear there was no competition. Kaylynn gave us a big clue when she posted that picture from the first night where all the girls are together posing and in the background were Tim and April talking. He admits that even the last few...Sachelle, Trisha...basically were there because he had to take someone to the end....just like we speculated. She admits he told her it was going to be her and it sounds like it was fairly early on and they would come back to Toronto and date in real life...no matter what happened on the show. WOW. Just WOW. I wish they were all as honest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:20 pm

^ ITA. I posted upthread about that Maclean article and as much credit has been given to TPTB Canada, imo, more credit needs to be given to Tim and even to April for being so real on a show that is usually anything but.

Imo, Tim and April actually helped TPTB Canada make their show more 'real' because they talked about whether being in TB-Bubble was real or not and whether one can truly fall in love in that environment on camera. TPTB Canada were thus given the best material for promoting that true love can happen on their show.

As much as I believe BachCan does emphasize the love story, I doubt there will be as genuine, honest, and real a lead and F1 as Tim and April were. Tim and April are, imo, just that rare.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99