SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Huge protest going on in NYC right now. I hope they are nowhere near it. Stay away everyone if you're in that area.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:45 am

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, it's private again. I have a feeling it's because there is one particular IG user that would essentially harass April with some not very nice comments on all of April's pictures. One comment from this user essentially straight up asked April if she was a product of her mother abusing alcohol while she was pregnant and that's why April turned out the way she did. Absolutely awful.

Obviously there could be other reasons, but by keeping it private it certainly lessens the chance for negativity and cruelty.

Sad that April has to go through this after waiting so long to go public with their relationship.

People who do things like that to strangers have a screw loose IMO Seriously, what normal person does stuff like that?? It's like when you hear of psycho soap fans who yell or throw things at characters over something they've done on tv. It's unnerving to know that there are people out there that don't have a grasp on reality ... who knows what else they do??? :shocked!:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:24 am

northernviewer wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, it's private again. I have a feeling it's because there is one particular IG user that would essentially harass April with some not very nice comments on all of April's pictures. One comment from this user essentially straight up asked April if she was a product of her mother abusing alcohol while she was pregnant and that's why April turned out the way she did. Absolutely awful.

Obviously there could be other reasons, but by keeping it private it certainly lessens the chance for negativity and cruelty.

Sad that April has to go through this after waiting so long to go public with their relationship.  

People who do things like that to strangers have a screw loose IMO  Seriously, what normal person does stuff like that??  It's like when you hear of psycho soap fans who yell or throw things at characters over something they've done on tv.  It's unnerving to know that there are people out there that don't have a grasp on reality ... who knows what else they do??? :shocked!:

I just don't get it. April is as sweet and beautiful as you can be. She showed nothing but grace and kindness throughout the show and post show as well. All I can think is someone is jealous and has nothing better to do.

If I don't like someone, I just ignore all things related. I don't go out searching to comment on them...like all things Kardashian....I avoid, don't click, don't comment. That just gives them more relevance. Sometimes it is shocking to see just how much people get involved in the lives of people they see on TV...whether reality stars or characters on shows...and just lose track of all sense of reality.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaD Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:18 am

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

People who do things like that to strangers have a screw loose IMO  Seriously, what normal person does stuff like that??  It's like when you hear of psycho soap fans who yell or throw things at characters over something they've done on tv.  It's unnerving to know that there are people out there that don't have a grasp on reality ... who knows what else they do??? :shocked!:

I just don't get it. April is as sweet and beautiful as you can be. She showed nothing but grace and kindness throughout the show and post show as well. All I can think is someone is jealous and has nothing better to do.

If I don't like someone, I just ignore all things related. I don't go out searching to comment on them...like all things Kardashian....I avoid, don't click, don't comment. That just gives them more relevance. Sometimes it is shocking to see just how much people get involved in the lives of people they see on TV...whether reality stars or characters on shows...and just lose track of all sense of reality.

Don't understand why anyone would hurt April feelings!! too bad, there is always those who are not fans! But we can just keep posting positive!! Hope they stay safe! Happy Thursday Ladies! xo
DonnaD
DonnaD

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:02 am

I think the finale is the perfect time of the year. They can spend the rest of the year doing normal couple stuff, and go through their first Christmas together. Come January, they can settle into a daily routine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnaD Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the finale is the perfect time of the year. They can spend the rest of the year doing normal couple stuff, and go through their first Christmas together. Come January, they can settle into a daily routine.

They must be so excited to send Christmas together!! I'm excited for them!!
DonnaD
DonnaD

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:16 pm

I wonder if he gave her a date card when they went to New York?? Hugesmile

April

let's take a bite out of the Big Apple lovetogether

Love Tim

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:20 pm

northernviewer wrote:I wonder if he gave her a date card when they went to New York?? Hugesmile

April

let's take a bite out of the Big Apple  lovetogether

Love Tim

Awwwwwwww that would be cute! Hugesmile You never know he seems to be a totally romantic guy!! :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99