SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Bravo djogbenyuie! I hope Tim and April add your videos to their playlist along with Sophienette.

GA I am so with you damning Rogers re hockey. It's Saturday, and in Canada that should still mean Hockey Night in Canada - and with the original theme song. Gulp. Sadness.. Is like losing a friend.

It's not the same, and it makes me sick. My son would watch the Habs on RDS, the French station if it wasn't on CBC. (We're not French he just doesn't like the favourtism)Can you believe that if you're not in Quebec, we can't get Habs games on RDS anymore, they black them out, thanks to Rogers?

djogbenyuie wrote:Janette's exclusive

Did we have this?

I didn't see this one! Tim answers the scripted question like a true gentleman not hurting anyone's feelings. Thanks dj!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by california90 Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:20 am

They're a good looking couple. Was this season good? Is there a way to watch it?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:23 am

california90 wrote:They're a good looking couple. Was this season good? Is there a way to watch it?

The season was excellent. You really got to see the love story develop. Episodes were only an hour other than the first one. My favourite couple from this franchise! If you go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the episodes are still on line.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:43 am

Eh guys.. question? A fan contacted me with an Updated version of my You and I video, where they added the Audio for Tim's proposing... It looks nice and I said OK for them to post on YT...

Sleeping on it I am just wondering if a 2nd version might not lower the impact? just having doubt Smiley

Opinions?

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:23 pm

sophienette wrote:Eh guys.. question? A fan contacted me with an Updated version of my You and I video, where they added the Audio for Tim's proposing... It looks nice and I said OK for them to post on YT...

Sleeping on it I am just wondering if a 2nd version might not lower the impact? just having doubt Smiley

Opinions?

Sophie, I may stand alone on this opinion, but I don't think there should be a second version. For me, this isn't about your notoriety, it's about your authenticity. That beautiful tribute is yours & should stay that way!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:43 pm

IA with jojo. It's your work, they should not update it or copy it. They can make their own if they want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Thanks guys, I appreciate being able to talk it through with friends Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:00 pm

I agree with GA and jojo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IDK I'm confused and don't have time to figure it out. The ones on our site, are no longer available, but going through You Tube there are still vids there but it looks like just clips.

#IHateRogers!

Yes, I just spent hours last night watching and was suprised to see full episodes of the entire season.
I love their story, so real, so raw emotion. Great match!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Hahaha, Mag, I knew you would love them and their story!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:42 pm

sophienette wrote:Eh guys.. question? A fan contacted me with an Updated version of my You and I video, where they added the Audio for Tim's proposing... It looks nice and I said OK for them to post on YT...

Opinions?
Jmo, but I think no second version is needed or wanted! (by me at least). You put a lot of time and effort into creating that very special video not to mention you came up with that song before Tim and April even mentioned it was *their* song.

If anything, if the 'fan' wanted to give feedback to add audio then that is all they should have said and then leave it up to you to add the audio or create another audio version. Imo, that is what the fan should have done, left feedback for you to change it if you wanted to and then maybe you give them a shoutout for the suggestion. Anything other than that, imo, is them just copying not only your video, not only the song, but the passion and inspiration you had to create it in the first place by sleuthing for months on this board and falling in love with Tim and April's love story.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Thanks guys! I explained and he is ok with my decision!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99