SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:27 pm

joshfan wrote:Has anyone bought or seen the hello canada spread with tim and april?

I skimmed through Hello while I was at Target today. They only had a one page spread with the same interview that's on the website. No new pictures, one of Tim holding a rose I think, a pic from the show, and one of them at ATFR.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 18 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Brill Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 am

joshfan wrote:Has anyone bought or seen the hello canada spread with tim and april?

I hope to pick up mine tomorrow. Smiley I thought they were doing one with Flare as well so will check that out also. :Nod:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:58 am

No activity from the couple sad i am bored... Perhaps busy xmas shopping and wedding planning hehe did anyone catch the et canada interview? They said something about tv wedding

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:23 am

Nevermind they have answered our prayers ! Hehe

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:45 pm

joshfan wrote:Nevermind they have answered our prayers ! Hehe

What? They are having a tv wedding?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:27 pm

atem wrote:

What?  They are having a tv wedding?

chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:57 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:
atem wrote:

What?  They are having a tv wedding?

Thanks chrissy! That's that one i saw too but the audio was cut so wasn't sure exactly what was said. But sounds like they will consider it but nothing is confirmed. Also I am planning to do like a mini questionnaire for the couple. Similar to josh and andi. (Should be much easier because april and tim are more responsive to their fans). Possibly after they have come back from new york and are relaxed and not that busy. So can people just list a few qs. I will direct message them on twitter Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:49 pm

From Tim's twitter:

24m 24 minutes ago

We. Are. TOURISTS. haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Thanks Brill. She's so cute. Her IG is now private?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Brill. She's so cute. Her IG is now private?

Since I so far only have a flip phone I can't see anyone's IG unless they post it for the public to see. This was on Tim's twitter so can still see those.
I know one of these days the telephone co. is phasing out all the old style phones and I will have to invest but I really don't use mine all that much. Hugesmile

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Yeah, it's private again. I have a feeling it's because there is one particular IG user that would essentially harass April with some not very nice comments on all of April's pictures. One comment from this user essentially straight up asked April if she was a product of her mother abusing alcohol while she was pregnant and that's why April turned out the way she did. Absolutely awful.

Obviously there could be other reasons, but by keeping it private it certainly lessens the chance for negativity and cruelty.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, it's private again. I have a feeling it's because there is one particular IG user that would essentially harass April with some not very nice comments on all of April's pictures. One comment from this user essentially straight up asked April if she was a product of her mother abusing alcohol while she was pregnant and that's why April turned out the way she did. Absolutely awful.

Obviously there could be other reasons, but by keeping it private it certainly lessens the chance for negativity and cruelty.

Oh my gosh that is just terrible!!! How can people be so cruel! :headbanging I mean if you are that much of a Trisha fan is one thing but to get
down right personal is another and I have no idea if this is a Trisha fan but it is the only thing I can think of for being so RUDE!!!! no idea

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99