SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by vivi2 Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:About to be on BT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Just adding a direct link to video to watch...
BT: The Bachelor Canada gets engaged! Tim Warmels – The Bachelor Canada; April Brockman – Tim’s Fiancée [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Interview of the couple on BT with Brad the morning after finale aired (so this am). Tim's BL seemed a bit off to me (didn't hold April's hand or touch her?) Seemed like he was ready to get out of there though, haha.

Snippets from interview...
-- Tim said that his parents and April's family met for the first time last night.
-- Tim and April met and she wore a bob wig to meet up with him and they would spend weekends at his cottage.

The bold--maybe he didn't want more 'evidence' on TV?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:15 pm

lexforlife wrote:
sophienette wrote:

*snipped*
Is last night's episode online anywhere except BachCA website?
Yes, on youtube

Thanks Lexforlife, found it Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:20 pm

:tissuebox I just love a good love story. This was one of the greatest I have watched. Tim LOVES April and vice versa, that is it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
vivi2 wrote:*snipped* Tim's BL seemed a bit off to me (didn't hold April's hand or touch her?) Seemed like he was ready to get out of there though, haha.

The bold--maybe he didn't want more 'evidence' on TV?
Haha. I think he was exhausted after a night of celebration with both families together, of being in front of cameras again (not what he wants to do he has stated) and tired of being on that BT couch, laugh out loud.

He and April sounded much, much more relaxed in their Kiss radio interview.

April also said she knew that Tim was going to choose her early one. Tim never denied what April said that he was going to choose her early on, he just tried to redirect by focusing on whether she would accept (which is very true that she was taking longer to get to the place he was already at). Haha.

Shame, plus he doesn't want to look like a total douche for taking Trish as F2 but he had no choice... she was the only viable option after he sent home Lisa and Sachelle. And he cannot very well admit that he knew all along.

Imo, and based on April saying she knew Tim was going to choose her early on (and Tim doesn't deny this), as much of a big deal was made of leading on the F2, in reality, Tim was dragging the F1, April, along for the show which explains her upset. They had to do the whole Moorea thing with an F2 or there would have been no show post-HTD. They could have just got married and had their honeymoon in Moorea. laugh out loud.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:20 pm

I think that April was very lucky in the sense that even if Tim wasn't verbally telling her throughout the journey that she would be the one, his actions certainly showed it. April was the one he chose for that special 1-on-1 time after the photo shoot. He chose April for the 1-on-1 in his hometown that involved showing her a place where his life changed for the better and she met his best friend and his fiance. April is the one he chose for special 1-on-1 time in Italy, which probably shouldn't have happened because it's not fair to the other girls per say.

I do think during her breakdown, he told her she would be the one and I think that's why we saw nothing of them resolving the issue. Granted, the episode was only an hour so they had to cut many things out, but she went to that FRC knowing they were going to end up together.

Even in the American version of the Bachelor, I've never seen the guy be so clear on who their F1 was going to be since pretty much the beginning. They had some things to work through, but it seemed like those things never really freaked out Tim.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Per Ash:
Even in the American version of the Bachelor, I've never seen the guy be so clear on who their F1 was going to be since pretty much the beginning.

I agree and even though I did not watch the show-other than to follow it here, I enjoyed that. There are so many ways this can be done without the exact words.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:36 pm

The only reason Tim kept Trisha til the FRC is Brad's fault. If he'd have kept Whitney, Tim wouldn't have been forced to giggling They can't have that happen every season.. but I'm sure it will the odd one. I bet most leads would like to end it around HTD or FD's as they're pretty much checked out of the other relationships and just want to focus on the one they know they'll be choosing. That's got to be hard pretending to be into somebody when you're not. I know I couldn't do it. I could do the first few weeks, but not all the pretending weeks that follow.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:40 pm

That's got to be hard pretending to be into somebody when you're not. I know I couldn't do it. I could do the first few weeks, but not all the pretending weeks that follow.
Just think about how many weeks he had to pretend! That had to be so emotionally exhausting.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:46 pm

northernviewer wrote:The only reason Tim kept Trisha til the FRC is Brad's fault.  If he'd have kept Whitney, Tim wouldn't have been forced to giggling   They can't have that happen every season.. but I'm sure it will the odd one.  I bet most leads would like to end it around HTD or FD's as they're pretty much checked out of the other relationships and just want to focus on the one they know they'll be choosing.  That's got to be hard pretending to be into somebody when you're not.  I know I couldn't do it.  I could do the first few weeks, but not all the pretending weeks that follow.

Good point on the Brad/Whitney. The leads can pretend all they want, they can't fool sleuthers! :yes: IA it has to be hard to pretend, sometimes you can tell when they are tired of pretending. Example arms crossed, while being kissed. Those are the clues that add up when compared to the speculated F1. Plus this season, we got a few s/caps that weren't aired. That in itself added to the clues IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:04 pm

by the looks of the sc's of them from Italy... they went for a walk by themselves, went for a ride on the vespa... and April mentioned their early morning breakfast together. So they went from TO and their 1/1 which included meeting his bf and fiancé... Italy (as mentioned) and then HTD... no wonder he only took Trish to Moorea, and I bet if he had it his way, she would have stayed behind too.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think that April was very lucky in the sense that even if Tim wasn't verbally telling her throughout the journey that she would be the one, his actions certainly showed it.
I found it also very, very interesting that even Trish said on ATFR to Tim that she thought it was one-sided for her concerning Tim. And she said this even after seeing Tim ONLY tell her (Trish) that he had fallen for her. Goes to show that even those words that were kept in the show (and made many fall for the drama-doubt TPTB trick) had no bearing in Trish's mind when she watched Tim and April's love connection scream out from the TV.

When Trish watched the show back, she saw Tim's words to Trish actually matched his actions to April. Most of us here saw that too.  :yes: So no surprise she felt it was one-sided even with a declaration (scripted-Tim, imo) of falling for her at HTD. Trish never saw any actions to back up Tim's fell for you a long time ago admission—thus her jaw drop. And most of us agreed on here as well with Trish, we never saw it either!

To borrow Trish's words, Tim's chasing/actions/love towards April was "on a whole 'nother level!"  :yes:

Ash2214 wrote:Even in the American version of the Bachelor, I've never seen the guy be so clear on who their F1 was going to be since pretty much the beginning. They had some things to work through, but it seemed like those things never really freaked out Tim.
IMO, April was dragged on far, far worse than Trish was led on. April's upset to being dragged on was far more overwhelming and traumatic than Trish being let go as F2 after being led on. And I think that was their issue in Moorea.

I think the only thing they had to work through was getting through the show post-HTDs. Not a marriage proposal or even another woman that Tim had to lead on as F2 was the issue so as much as them having to work through Tim having to drag April on when they both knew it was over for them HTD.

By their own admission in interviews today, April said she knew early on that Tim was going to choose her and Tim doesn't deny this... but Tim couldn't do so since no there would have been no show!

Thus the whole, "I promise you we will get through this together" and Tim doing his best to give Trish a special time/feeling (doing his Bach job) and April all chipper the day after her upset. April's ITM video in her sunset beach dress shows she was 100% certain Tim was going to propose to her as was her "so can we kiss now?" (aka "Can we get this over with already?!") at FRC before a proposal even happened and then her "Yeah, I will!" to Tim's proposal which sounded to me like, "Duh, I will" :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:08 pm

Sorry to double post, but wanted to mention something that I posted in one of the sleuthing threads, but it seems like everybody is here now so I'll repeat it.

On Tim's LCD with Trish, I noticed his clothes were quite wrinkly, and no wonder.. he had on those same shorts on as Trish's FD... and the wrinkled shirt he was wearing was the one he wore on Aprils' FD on the yacht!! giggling not much thought went into that date if he picked up dirty clothes off the floor probably and wore them to go out with Trisha.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - General Discussion - Fan Forum

+26
Maggenzm
california90
jojo47
LoveDovez
albean99