SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Pierz Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Britt has more instagram followers than any of the girls and Carly is getting a lot of hate on her instagram because of her comments about Britt.

I think Britt is very well liked!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:21 pm

I just watched Monday's epi.  No footage of Chris talking alone with any of her parents or her sister. I find that odd if she were being considered as the next Bachelorette. 

Has this every happened before and the person becomes the next lead?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:23 pm

notarose wrote:I just watched Monday's epi.  No footage of Chris talking alone with any of her parents or her sister. I find that odd if she were being considered as the next Bachelorette. 

Who are you referring to nr? If it is Kaitlyn, Chris mentions in his blog that they didn't show him asking Kaitlyn's dad for permission.

ETA:
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-blog-episode-8

Meeting Kaitlyn's family was really special. Even though her parents are no longer married to each other, they're happily married to other people and all get along very well. I did speak to both her dad and her stepdad; I asked both for their blessing should I propose to Kaitlyn, and they both lovingly obliged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:35 pm

I think Britt has some fans but the last two episodes aren't going to gain her many new ones. She came across as so fake and rude. I don't think she's in the running or they'd have made sure she was on GMA instead of Jade. They both had controversy to talk about. 

I'm really not sure that they're pushing anyone for Bachelorette in these last episodes. Kaitlyn's HTD was so short, Britt's screen time was mostly negative, Becca's lack of experience with guys per her family, Jade's HTD overall, and Carly with her mostly funny but sometimes too sharp comments all make me wonder who they're thinking about. Hopefully not Nikki and pretty sure it's not Andi.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:16 pm

albean99 wrote:I think Britt has some fans but the last two episodes aren't going to gain her many new ones. She came across as so fake and rude. I don't think she's in the running or they'd have made sure she was on GMA instead of Jade. They both had controversy to talk about. 

I'm really not sure that they're pushing anyone for Bachelorette in these last episodes. Kaitlyn's HTD was so short, Britt's screen time was mostly negative, Becca's lack of experience with guys per her family, Jade's HTD overall, and Carly with her mostly funny but sometimes too sharp comments all make me wonder who they're thinking about. Hopefully not Nikki and pretty sure it's not Andi.

I think it will be Kaitlyn. She doesn't get that much screen time, but neither did Chris in Andi's season. She seems to have the most SM followers, after Britt, and she seems pretty well-liked. I feel like the F3 always has the best shot of being the lead, because they get the sympathy at the WTA and are the most fresh in viewers' mind when TPTB are making their choice. The only way I see it being anyone else is if someone else really stands out at the WTA or Becca gains a lot of sympathy and fans when she is dumped.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:I just watched Monday's epi.  No footage of Chris talking alone with any of her parents or her sister. I find that odd if she were being considered as the next Bachelorette. 

Who are you referring to nr? If it is Kaitlyn, Chris mentions in his blog that they didn't show him asking Kaitlyn's dad for permission.

ETA:
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-blog-episode-8

Meeting Kaitlyn's family was really special. Even though her parents are no longer married to each other, they're happily married to other people and all get along very well. I did speak to both her dad and her stepdad; I asked both for their blessing should I propose to Kaitlyn, and they both lovingly obliged.

GA
Yes.  I think most people who watch may not read the blog.  What they see on their screen is how they form opinions and not having a "proposal request" backstory on the HTD just seems atypical to me for a Bachelorette backstory.  
I haven't watched every season but of the ones I recall, the future lead has had the Bachelor sit down with a family member ( oh, except for Brad with Emily Maynard however her family wasn't even there).

albean99, the only one that looks like a typical next Bachelorette edit IMO is Whit however if the latest rumor of her quiting her job is true then that doesn't really fit.  She would only have to ask for an extended leave because if she were to be the next lead her F1 could be open to relocating to Chigago... unless she couldn't get more time off.
Of the people you mentioned I suspect  Jade is being considered by TPTB however that would be a big risk for Disney  giggling .  Her nudy past is now exposed (no more skeletons), she was very likable during the season, drama free, her dad was wonderful, her exit was graceful.  I think she was one of the most physically beautiful this season.  Her GMA interview was good.  Of course some slime buckets would want to be on her season but probably some nice guys too.  Finding someone with good intentions for her isn't much different than the hurdle of finding someone to move to a farm.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Could it be one reason the marriage proposal permission isn't being shown (except for when Chris didn't it get from Whitney's sister) is that there won't be a proposal at the end? Or, even if Chris proposes, the F1 simply wants to date.

Hypothetically, if Becca breaks up with Chris before a proposal or refuses his proposal, she could be ready to be the next 'ette.

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:26 pm

I've been on the Britt and Kaitlyn train for most of the season. Still would like to see Britt but I believe she rubbed a lot of viewers the wrong way. After learning that Becca has never been in love, it would be interesting to watch her experience as the lead.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:19 pm

From tvguide.com.....

What do you think of Britt as the next Bachelorette?

Chris Harrison: We definitely want to wait until "Women Tell All" and the finale [to make a decision], but Britt would give us a good Bachelorette. She's beautiful, she's articulate; it would be very emotional and the guys would be very happy. She's definitely a candidate for sure.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-chris-harrison-hometown-dates/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:30 pm

And most of the comments on that article are against Britt

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:35 pm

There is another article somewhere that CH states Kaitlyn would be his choice, she would be fun, and said the same thing as above about Britt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:36 pm

It's clearly between those two. I really hope they go with Kaitlyn.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky