SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by marriedtoabaritone Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:39 pm

Loved Doug's parents in this episode. It's clear to see those are the "real" moments and not the baby stuff...

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 14 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by Brill Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:06 pm

GA, I am putting this here but can you move it to a new thread, when you have time. :Thanktwo

http://nypost.com/2015/02/03/new-married-at-first-sight-season-to-debut-march-17-on-ae/

Can't wait for this!!! smileyyay :happydance:

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Yes! We finally have a start date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:07 pm

I guess they mentioned the regular show will be in 2 weeks because they are doing a Special one for Valentines next week.  I saw the video advertising it but can't find the
link to share it. Just a heads up. Hugesmile

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Yeah, I saw it. Of course, the 5th wheel Monet is on it too. I'm so over them showing her! What's the point? She doesn't even want to seriously date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:56 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, I saw it.  Of course, the 5th wheel Monet is on it too.  I'm so over them showing her!  What's the point?  She doesn't even want to seriously date.

I know. She tweets a lot. She's always on my twitter feed and I don't read all the new tweets everyday. She replied to someone the other day saying she's tired of talking about Vaughan, um yeah, we're tired of YOU talking. Geesh! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:39 am

I don't mind seeing Monet and hearing about her dates. Vaughan not so much. 

Anyone know why Cortney comes back to an empty apartment? That was quite a cliffhanger.  question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:Yeah, I saw it.  Of course, the 5th wheel Monet is on it too.  I'm so over them showing her!  What's the point?  She doesn't even want to seriously date.

I know. She tweets a lot. She's always on my twitter feed and I don't read all the new tweets everyday. She replied to someone the other day saying she's tired of talking about Vaughan, um yeah, we're tired of YOU talking. Geesh! laugh out loud

Agree! There's nothing more to hear from her.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:40 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't mind seeing Monet and hearing about her dates. Vaughan not so much. 

Anyone know why Cortney comes back to an empty apartment? That was quite a cliffhanger.  question
I know! We know they are still together, what would be the reason for everything being gone? Makes no sense.
Floor refinishing? New paint?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:44 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't mind seeing Monet and hearing about her dates. Vaughan not so much. 

I know! We know they are still together, what would be the reason for everything being gone? Makes no sense.
Floor refinishing? New paint?

I was wondering if he moved them to a less expensive apartment to help with the money but that doesn't seem likely in a couple of days. I don't think it was a joke either because she wouldn't find it funny. I wonder if we'll even see it next week with the special?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Courtney seemed genuinely surprised on her return. Putting a positive spin on it, maybe Jason got an incredible deal on some furniture and cleared out that part of the apartment to make it ready for delivery. Or just maybe...Courtney has seemed overwhelmed by the apartment mess...so maybe it was his way of trying to help her cope...but couldn't get it finished before she returned.

However, I recall there was some talk on here prior to the show that maybe Courtney and Jason had split up. Perhaps there is a rough patch in their marriage that we are going to experience with them. Obviously they've gotten through it if this is/was true.

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 14 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:16 pm

I'm anxious to watch this show with you, since you mentioned it, now reading it seems really interesting to watch "the experiment", but can't find time. Maybe I should just skip TB and pick this, so much more real and raw and actually educational. How many episodes were in the first season? (should I watch that first to understand the background)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe