SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:13 am

Spencer81 wrote:Remember he worked out at the gym with his mom while trying to be normal after the show was over.  ?  And wasn't she in the car with him, when he was singing that song, You know you're going to be mine?  It seems like they do alot together.  I admire that. Esp. after the cancer scares.  Spend time with your loved ones!  Life is short!
hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:26 am

I just want to see Josh and Andi make it work. I know that they may have tried for the past month/ 6 weeks (that's when problems seemed to have begun based on SM) but for love like theirs, that's so special and once in a lifetime, i don't think they tried hard enough.  You cant just remain together and hope that things will change and get better.  You can't keep doing the exact same thing and expect a different result. So if they remained together and didn't talk about and fix the problems, then that wasn't really trying to me. I just think that they both really need time to think and reflect on what went wrong and why it went wrong. Only when they can identify what went wrong and what were the mistakes that they made, then they can hopefully find a way to fix them and to make their relationship work. I hope that they identify their mistakes and realize how much they loved each other so that they can get back together and make it work.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:27 am

Friendly reminder, this is a fan forum. Thanks!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by alberta3 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:44 am

I'm a mother of two grown boys and a daughter and I love them dearly. If one of my son is having a problem with his girlfriend and comes to me. I will advise him to calm down and not to make any hasty decision. I will tell him to give himself time to reflect on what happened before he makes any decision. If Josh wants to go back to Andi it will be difficult. *edited*

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:45 am

This may sound crazy, but I think I'd like to purchase this LA Travel Magazine with Josh and Andi. I'm broken up over their split, but those pictures are stunning, and I wouldn't mind having this as a little memento of my favorite couple. Does anyone know where it can be purchased or ordered if I live in the midwest?

I also hope Sophienette keeps the JODI page up, even if it's archived, for those of us that want to still browse their photos for old times sake. Apparently I am a glutton for punishment.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:55 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Bringing over from the general discussion thread...
Coach Brian speaks, they all knew on Sunday

http://abc27.com/2015/01/13/former-bachelorette-star-dishes-on-new-season/

Makes those Andi ring flashes seem that much worse now

I am surprised by this. I am sure that Josh talked to his friends from the show expecting it to be confidential. Andi I am sure has talked to her friends also but they are being classy and keeping it to themselves.

I was holding a sliver of hope but now that Brian has decided to go on TV no less and tell everyone that Josh confided in him I doubt there will ever be reconciliation.

I think I need to stay away for awhile. This is all getting me depressed again. I feel like someone has died and we are talking about them before they are even put in the ground. Having a very hard time with this.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:58 am

aviej wrote:Hey, don't forget me too! I'm holding out hope too! But in all seriousness, maybe they were hurt and had issues, but they were so busy traveling with all the events, the stress and tiredness from traveling plus the added stress on the relationship, they probably didn't have sufficient "down time" to discuss things. They were too busy hopping a plane every minute. I think that out of all of us here on the forum, that Laura and Jolena would "know" the couple the best. She saw it with her own eyes for an extended period of time and in her wisdom, experience etc. she felt that it was love. I trust that what Laura and Jolena and the rest of us saw on the TV screen was and still is true. And I too hope that they put aside their egos and that they reach out to each other - when the time is right - when they are clear on what their priorities are, that they would sit down and trash things out, find compromise and do so all without the influence of meddling friends and family. Yes they both have their individual families with their parents and siblings, but Josh, Andi and Sabel were a family in every respect. They were not just happy, they had joy. Let's hope that they find back that GREAT love which is often coveted but seldom attained.

I just read this again, as well as Laura's post, which I both really agree with. Maybe Laura is right when she said that one of the problems was probably that Josh stopped giving her a daily reminder of his love and that hurt her. I think it then goes back to what you're saying aviej about them being busy and not having the time to discuss things. If they didnt talk about it (not just the affection, but whatever else was hurting them), they probably continued to do things that hurt the other without even realizing it. I don't know but I feel that the breakup was caused by a combination of things, some of which, but not all, were having different time frames for kids, maybe it's also Josh not giving her as much affection as she wanted and I think that the travelling and business opportunities prevented them from having the time to discuss those issues and whatever else may have been the problem.
I also don't think that the travelling and business opportunities were all Andi's fault. I think that hardly ever a breakup is 100% one persons fault. I think Josh has to take some blame too. With respect to the travelling, Josh went with Andi too. With respect to business opportunities (this one not brought about by fame from the Bachelorette, but started around the same time that their relationship did), someone mentioned Advocare and i wonder if that could have been a problem. I don't think that Andi liked Advocare very much but she tried to support Josh with it. Even if Andi didn't like the Advocare thing, I don't think that Josh should have given it up because they each needed to also do things that made them happy. What I think the problem with Advocare was, is that Josh spent a lot of time with it, sending emails etc, and maybe spent less time with Andi. Maybe that why she didn't really seem to like Advocare to me. I also remember a tweet from Andi to Josh where she said something like 'Stop emailing you Advocare freak and come snuggle with me'. She sent that tweet around 11 pm I believe. That's kinda late to still be working on Advocare. I think that Josh could have gotten caught up with Advocare and not spent enough time building a relationship and communicating with Andi. Josh hasn't been in a serious relationship for a while and, together with the mistakes that Andi made, he did not balance his relationship with the other things in his life properly.

But I can only hope that you're right aviej, that they do reach out to each other, talk about things, figure out where things went wrong and find a way to compromise. I think that they both need to learn to balance things a little better and they need to make each other and their relationship a priority, without also not giving up their dreams and what's important to them. As far as having kids go, i also think that they need to compromise. Andi shouldn't make Josh wait like 3 or 4 years for kids but he also shouldn't make her have kids right now. I know that Andi wants kids too and maybe in a year or a year and a half she will be ready. Josh seemed to be ready for kids now. The Bachelorette speeds up a relationship alot, but if he had met Andi or someone off the show, they would probably never be ready for kids in just 8 months. That's why I think that Josh needs to be patient too. I also think that Andi needs to remember that she does want kids and she shouldn't make him wait for years either. I think they just need to find some kind of compromise.

Love like what they had was special, once in a lifetime, great love and i hope that they find a way to talk, to fix things and to compromise for the future. To me, those issues that they had are not worth losing love like that. Aviej, I also agree with you when you say that they need to talk and compromise without their meddling families because i think that Josh and Andi need to decide what's best for them regardless of whether their families approve or disapprove. I think that at the end of the day, their families also have to encourage them to follow their heart, do what's best for them and do what makes them happy. Andi, Josh and Sabel really were a family, with joy and love and i hope they realize how much the love each other and I hope they try again and never give up on their love.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:11 am

Laura Walsh wrote:
Costiesgirl wrote:Bringing over from the general discussion thread...
Coach Brian speaks, they all knew on Sunday

http://abc27.com/2015/01/13/former-bachelorette-star-dishes-on-new-season/

Makes those Andi ring flashes seem that much worse now

I am surprised by this.  I am sure that Josh talked to his friends from the show expecting it to be confidential.  Andi I am sure has talked to her friends also but they are being classy and keeping it to themselves.

I was holding a sliver of hope but now that Brian has decided to go on TV no less and tell everyone that Josh confided in him I doubt there will ever be reconciliation.

I think I need to stay away for awhile.  This is all getting me depressed again.  I feel like someone has died and we are talking about them before they are even put in the ground.  Having a very hard time with this.

Laura,  please don't go. I love hearing from you. I feel the exact same way.  I also sent you a private message. Did you get it.
And I think that even though Josh told Brian, they still can reconcile. I'm sure that Andi confided in people too, they just did not go on TV and tell the world what she said. I don't think Andi will be mad with Josh for that because she surely did the same thing.  I think Brian might have been wrong for saying that on Tv. Josh was not wrong for confiding in a friend.
To me, Brian confirmed what i thought - the breakup was recent but they had been having problems possibly for a month to 6 weeks in my opinion.  But I still think that they can hopefully talk about the mistakes they made, compromise and make it work.  Maybe they just need some time to reflect and realize that they did in fact find their great love and that none of those issues is worth losing that love. You never miss the water until the well runs dry and maybe they need that apart to really realize how much the love and appreciate each other and hopefully for that realization to make them more open to communicating, fixing their mistakes and compromising. I think that their love was real and special and i still hope that they can make it work.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:14 am

There seems to be confusion as to what a Fan Thread is and the rules for posting.
Please refer to the site rules on this topic prior to posting if you are not sure about your post.
Thank you.

Fan threads discuss the positives on this topic, in this case it is a positive JODI thread.

Keep this in mind when posting:
2 weeks ago before the breakup would a fan want a poster coming in and posting something that talks about family or couple in a negative or speculatively negative fashion.
The same rules apply 2 months ago, 2 weeks ago or now.
I can not stress how imperative it is for all members to be aware of site rules.
This forum has close to 5000 members. The mod team has to be mindful of this at all times.

Please keep in mind, also, when a thread is locked it is often so a mod can get to the thread quickly and clean up prior to the thread getting out of control and requiring a lengthy remedy.

Again, thank you for your patience.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Just saw this on twitter. Makes me hopeful.

Cat ‏@lexielu528 · 55m55 minutes ago
@AndiDorfman even KATE and William broke up for a bit. Don't let someone else end up with your prince. Remind him why you fell in love.

AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by alberta3 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:36 pm

I'm so sorry if my statement was too negative. I will be mindful of that going forward. again sorry!

alberta3

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:38 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Just saw this on twitter. Makes me hopeful.

Cat ‏@lexielu528  · 55m55 minutes ago  
@AndiDorfman even KATE and William broke up for a bit.  Don't let someone else end up with your prince.  Remind him why you fell in love.

That made me smile, and I hope Andi will see it, because I know she LOVES Kate and the royal couple so.. I really hope she will see this tweet.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

+42
bachfan300
notarose
BachfanNY
Rolly
alberta3