SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am

How exactly is Josh all of a sudden acting like a baby because he's out walking his dog with him mom? I'm really surprised that not just one but several people on this "fan" thread said that. I think Josh is very much his own man trying to handle a difficult time right now in the public eye, and he's spending time with his mother. Good for him. They probably haven't had this kind of quality time together all year.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:36 am

Spencer81 wrote:Remember he worked out at the gym with his mom while trying to be normal after the show was over.  ?  And wasn't she in the car with him, when he was singing that song, You know you're going to be mine?  It seems like they do alot together.  I admire that. Esp. after the cancer scares.  Spend time with your loved ones!  Life is short!

No, i think it's good that he loves and appreciates his mom. Everyone should love and appreciate their parents. I just don't think that they should treat him like a baby and not give him the time he needs alone to think about things and make own decisions.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:41 am

Laudergirl wrote:How exactly is Josh all of a sudden acting like a baby because he's out walking his dog with him mom? I'm really surprised that not just one but several people on this "fan" thread said that.  I think Josh is very much his own man  trying to handle a difficult time right now in the public eye, and he's spending time with his mother. Good for him. They probably haven't had this kind of quality time together all year.  

I agree Laudergirl., I have a son 37 yrs old and if he were going through a public breakup like this I would be there to support him 100% . MM is doing what any good mother would do who is loving and supportive of her children. Andi may be in hiding but I'm sure she is getting support from her family as well. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:42 am

I think he made up his mind long before this week. I don't see how walking your dogs with your mom is being treated like a baby. smh...
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:43 am

^And how do you know she didn't give him the time and space to make his own decision? Just because a couple breaks up doesn't mean each individual can't retreat to their comfort zone. For Josh, that's with his family. My brother took two weeks of vacation after his last serious break-up and where did he go? Back to the family farm to spend time with all of us. It's not that unusual. Frankly, I think completely isolating yourself and disappearing from all contact is stranger.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am

How do any of us know if they are treating him like a baby?  Or if he's taken or had time to think things through?  Everyone handles stress, grief, and just life in general differently.  Personally, I have always been one to work through problems while staying busy.  You don't have to sit alone in a dark room sad and depressed to think about things. 

Since there has been no news from or sightings of Andi, maybe she does prefers solitude, or maybe she's with her family, we can only speculate.  Where as we know Josh had commitments and has been surrounded by family.  If he had prefered solitude, I'm sure his family would've respected that and not all flown in to be with him, or him gone back to Tampa with them.  Obviously he went to get Sable, but maybe Andi is using this time to get her stuff out of his place.

And if Josh's relationship with his mother or family is such a problem, which Andi knew ahead of time that they were extremely close, why would you want her to get back together with him and have to deal with it, if she didn't fit it or feel comfortable in the situation to begin with?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:51 am

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for spending quality time with family but since they announced the break up, he's been inseparable with his mom ever since so it just made it seem like she's catering to him at this time when I doubt adult men run to their mom in times of heart break and probably go out with their friends instead. You probably know what I'm trying to say so no offense. But like everyone is saying here, we don't know exactly how he goes about his days lately so I'm just saying how I'm seeing it right now even though I don't know them personally

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:58 am

Laudergirl wrote:How exactly is Josh all of a sudden acting like a baby because he's out walking his dog with him mom? I'm really surprised that not just one but several people on this "fan" thread said that.  I think Josh is very much his own man  trying to handle a difficult time right now in the public eye, and he's spending time with his mother. Good for him. They probably haven't had this kind of quality time together all year.  
:claphands
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:00 am

Alanna wrote:
aviej wrote:Amen! Thank you foodie! Please feel free to vent at any time. Well I can only hope that he doesn't get tucked in when he goes to bed tonight!
Doubt it's necessary, I'm sure they cosleep.

:hidingchair

:uptonogood giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:06 am

foodie wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm all for spending quality time with family but since they announced the break up, he's been inseparable with his mom ever since so it just made it seem like she's catering to him at this time when I doubt adult men run to their mom in times of heart break and probably go out with their friends instead. You probably know what I'm trying to say so no offense. But like everyone is saying here, we don't know exactly how he goes about his days lately so I'm just saying how I'm seeing it right now even though I don't know them personally

I agree with you. I know that he needs love and support from his family but I still feel that he also needs time alone to really think about everything and I hope they give him that time too.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:How do any of us know if they are treating him like a baby?  Or if he's taken or had time to think things through?  Everyone handles stress, grief, and just life in general differently.  Personally, I have always been one to work through problems while staying busy.  You don't have to sit alone in a dark room sad and depressed to think about things. 

Since there has been no news from or sightings of Andi, maybe she does prefers solitude, or maybe she's with her family, we can only speculate.  Where as we know Josh had commitments and has been surrounded by family.  If he had prefered solitude, I'm sure his family would've respected that and not all flown in to be with him, or him gone back to Tampa with them.  Obviously he went to get Sable, but maybe Andi is using this time to get her stuff out of his place.

And if Josh's relationship with his mother or family is such a problem, which Andi knew ahead of time that they were extremely close, why would you want her to get back together with him and have to deal with it, if she didn't fit it or feel comfortable in the situation to begin with?

Totally agree with your bolded statement! My daughter is going through a tough breakup right now. She has said she wants to be with her family and friends and to stay busy. It helps her. Believe me there is plenty of time for Josh to have introspection, even while in Tampa with his parents. In the shower, at night while laying in bed (which is when I do most of my thinking). He'll have a seven hour car ride back to ATL where he'll have nothing but time to think. I'm sure Andi has been on his mind almost nonstop since the breakup.

Even when surrounded by people you can still feel alone. My daughter just said this about missing her boyfriend.  I think both Josh and Andi could easily be feeling this right now regardless of how many people they have supporting them. I mean they did live together for 8 months and seemed almost inseparable for several of those months, this won't be an easy change for either IMO.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:12 am

/\ Very well put Laudergirl. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

+42
bachfan300
notarose
BachfanNY
Rolly
alberta3