SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote: ....snipped

I watch the previews and really think that they are just hitting us over the head way to much with Becca isn't ready.  I truly expect the epiphany from Becca. Momma Soules words resonate.  She loves Chris and even though it is scary she is ready for him.  I also hope they let them postpone engagement so that it didn't have to be the week someone she loves so much died.  To me that would forever be part of the engagement story and who wants that?

I will be perfectly okay if I am wrong, but I am even getting excited at the idea of Whitney possibly being the bachelorette at the end of this thing.

Stuck, I didn't see that, mama Soules statement about Becca. Where can I find it?
both Becca and Whitney seem happy, so it will be a win win however it turns out.  

They show Mama Soules talking to Becca in the preview and she asks if she is going to be ready in two days.  They edit it to look like she is talking Becca off Chris, but to me it could easily be, in two days you have to chose to be with him or let him go.  Do you really want to let him go? JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Okay, so where is our girl today?  She is really quiet on twitter.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Okay, so where is our girl today?  She is really quiet on twitter.

She has not tweeted since the WTA.
Could it be she is angry?
Based on her snapchat saying " her hand on his knee" meaning Britt put her hand on Chris knee, then added " I am sitt...... they are having PDA in front of my family and friends"...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:32 pm

I think she is taking time out with her family before the grang finale and all thhat comes with it. She has been snapchatting though.
As she sang on snap chat....heters will always hate.
She looks happy and gorgeous on her chats by the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:36 pm

see2love wrote:I think she is taking time out with her family before the grang finale and all thhat comes with it. She has been snapchatting though.

How does snapchat work? I would like to see her.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:40 pm

She tweeted yesterday or last night

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Yes, I see it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:O etkhris?  ay, so where is our girl today?  She is really quiet on twitter.

She has not tweeted since the WTA.
Could it be she is angry?
Based on her snapchat saying " her hand on his knee" meaning Britt put her hand on Chris knee, then added " I am sitt...... they are having PDA in front of my family and friends"...
I believe TLA said the comment about "her hand on his knee" was in reference to her dogs.  She was also poking fun about PDA in front of family.  Remember Katie's comment to Chris?  They were making fun of her edit.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
see2love wrote:I think she is taking time out with her family before the grang finale and all thhat comes with it. She has been snapchatting though.

How does snapchat work? I would like to see her.

You dwnload the app and add her as a friend. Beccatilley is her name. Then you will see her snap stories

Back to top Go down

Post by jessw4 Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:28 pm

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 20 Da5411f91a4d48a033abd2d71ad683dd_zps570df82e
Hope this works...and this may have already been shared, but I was looking through the screencaps...and I just LOVE this look on Chris face, biting the lower lip....He is smitten even at this point!  Just wanted to share the love :inlove

jessw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Yes, I also believe he was smitten early on.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by jessw4 Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Love your avatar, Pia! Another telling moment to me. I did not see that look of love cross his face with any other girl, as it did kissing her after HTD.

jessw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal