SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:06 pm

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused. Are we not counting the epi that airs on Sunday as an epi?

They're both on Sunday, GA. Chris Tells All is epi 7 and the episode following it (Iowa dates) is epi 8. Monday's should be epi 9.

Well that's stupid. laugh out loud or it's me that's not to bright. One hour of Chris Kelsey and Andi counts as an epi. okie dokie, got it. Oops, sorry!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Yikes! He clenches his jaw while Carly is talking. I think it's at that moment he realizes he was a fool for falling for Britt.

Therein lies the explanation for Kaityn getting the group date rose. He fears Beca has been misrepresenting her self and Carly was in friend zone not going to guaranteed hometown date so Kaitlyn gets rose.

I don't think Kaitlyn's GD rose is a "default".  
Week1 to Sunday rose ceremony stats:  Brit and Kaitlyn will be going into this ceremony tied at 3 a piece before the rose cermony 
Brit: first impression, 1-1, 1 GD;
Kaitlyn: 1-1, 2 GDs

If no roses are given out on Sunday's 1-1 dates then Whit and Becca each had 2 and Jade 1 (I think) prior to RCs. Of course, only the final rose matters in the end but each rose is "intention".

I think before Ashley I and Carly talked to Chris about Brit, his HTD choices were likely Brit, Becca, Kaitlyn, Whitney. Hard to tell though as didn't Sean take his final 3 on a 3-1 date before HTD? No rules. Honestly, girls like Brit and Kelsey may have underestimated Kaitlyn.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:19 pm

GA...

Editor’s Note: The two-night Bachelor Special Night kicks off with “The Bachelor: Chris Tells All,” airing Sunday, February 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). It concludes with “Episode 1908,” airing
in “The Bachelor” regular time slot, Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:27 pm

Jeepers wrote:GA...

Editor’s Note:  The two-night Bachelor Special Night kicks off with “The Bachelor: Chris Tells All,” airing Sunday, February 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). It concludes with “Episode 1908,” airing
in “The Bachelor” regular time slot, Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Ok that's what I thought, but apparently it wasn't correct. Everyone, tell me what to do and I'll do it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Just have to edit the epi 9 first post
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:Just have to edit the epi 9 first post

The epi 9 first post was there just to advise there was a new epi on the Sunday as well as the regular epi on Monday. Epi 9 is for Feb 23rd.

Thanks Jeepers!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:26 pm

So is this HTD or Iowa dates?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Diana wrote:So is this HTD or Iowa dates?

Epi 7 Chris Tells All - Iowa dates
Epi 8 HTD
Epi 9 Bali

eta:

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·2h2 hours ago
@Millsy11374 Is Sunday's epi #7 and Monday's epi #8?

Robert Mills‏@Millsy11374·2h2 hours ago
@BachSpoilersFan correct

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Thanks for clarifying.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Okay, Britt shouldn't have done that in front of the other girls, but Chris also needs to explain himself and not just walk away whenever it is uncomfortable.

Again, this is not a defense of Britt, rather that Chris has shown that when there is conflict it is Chris's way or the highway, this continues to be a huge red flag for me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Okay, Britt shouldn't have done that in front of the other girls, but Chris also needs to explain himself and not just walk away whenever it is uncomfortable.  

Again, this is not a defense of Britt, rather that Chris has shown that when there is conflict it is Chris's way or the highway, this continues to be a huge red flag for me.

The fact that he walked away, again, stood out to me,too. He could have taken Britt away from the other girls, talk it out with her and then send her home. I like Chris, and for whoever he ends up with's sake, I hope that in real life, he talks things through rather than simply walking away.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:25 pm

Britt stepped over the line .. Big time .. And not for the first time .. His response basically made a huge point .. and avoided any further conflict .. Or drama .. There was NOTHING that he needed to explain beyond what he did say...Britt challenged his choice .. AGAIN
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal