SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:28 pm

momoftrips wrote:EXCLUSIVE! 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Britt is Lying to Chris' Face - And Carly is Pissed!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1250536613001/?bctid=4051925898001

Carly taking one for the team. Too bad she gets sent home too.

Although I wonder if she had strong feelings for Chris in a romantic way? When she confronts Chris, it sounds like it came from a protective friend zone, which is totally fine. I wonder if she knew that so thats why she took one for the team and confronted Chris about it.

california90

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Jeepers wrote:Britt stepped over the line .. Big time .. And not for the first time .. His response basically made a huge point .. and avoided any further conflict .. Or drama .. There was NOTHING that he needed to explain beyond what he did say...Britt challenged his choice .. AGAIN

I think Chris handled this situation perfectly and his message to me was clear. His handling of the Big Rich concert stunk no but not wih Britt in this situation.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:46 pm

Rolly wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Britt stepped over the line .. Big time .. And not for the first time .. His response basically made a huge point .. and avoided any further conflict .. Or drama .. There was NOTHING that he needed to explain beyond what he did say...Britt challenged his choice .. AGAIN

I think Chris handled this situation perfectly and his message to me was clear. His handling of the Big Rich concert stunk  no but not wih Britt in this situation.

I agree. Britt was way out of line and giving it any more attention than he did would have only fed her attention seeking behavior. Saying goodnight firmly communicated he is not going to explain to Britt again the concept she is apparently missing that she's on a show where he is dating multiple women. no no
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Chris doesn't handle confrontation well especially when his integrity is in question.  But all three scenarios, Britt was involved.  She challenged him on two occasions when he gave Kaitlyn a rose and she was his runaway concert date and they returned to the cool reception of the women.  Britt likes to kiss and tell which stirs up jealousy in the other women.  Chris is learning this about her.  

Britt doesn't bring out the best in Chris, IMO.  :uptonogood
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:59 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I think Chris handled this situation perfectly and his message to me was clear. His handling of the Big Rich concert stunk  no but not wih Britt in this situation.

I agree.  Britt was way out of line and giving it any more attention than he did would have only fed her attention seeking behavior.  Saying goodnight firmly communicated he is not going to explain to Britt again the concept she is apparently missing that she's on a show where he is dating multiple women.  no no

IA. I like that Chris made it clear that if Britt wasn't happy she should leave. I don't think he should have pulled her aside because that would have been even worse for the other 2.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:05 am

And that little scene was very much at the expense .. especially of Kaitlyn .. She didn't even get a second to enjoy the glow of receiving that rose

I find Britt to be a very manipulative gal .. When she was observed kissing Chris at the saloon .. She was the aggressor .. He tried to tone her actions down .. But she proceeded .. Knowingly .. On front of others .. To kiss him

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:11 am

Britt chose to confront him publicly.... she should have no expectation that he would respond in private. While I agree that any woman wants to be #1 in her husband's eyes, she either is very self-centered to demand it so publicly or she is not able to understand the situation.... that she is one of 7 at this point- even if she appears to be "in the lead", no one's in the clubhouse yet.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:15 am

Jeepers wrote:And that little scene was very much at the expense ..  especially of Kaitlyn .. She didn't even get a second to enjoy the glow of receiving that rose

I find Britt to be a very manipulative gal .. When she was observed kissing Chris at the saloon .. She was the aggressor .. He tried to tone her actions down .. But she proceeded .. Knowingly .. On front of others .. To kiss him

Yep, this is exactly true. Guys can be clueless about this type of things but girls aren't. Sadly, we are frequently not kind to each other and play into their lack of perceptiveness at the expense of others of our own sex. I have seen it in business and personal relationship.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:28 am

This is just me, but we have seen this three times now. Sorry, I don't care if Britt is a drama queen, Chris to me is a guy who just walks away and expects it to be okay.

Once it okay, but this is a pattern to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnymicki Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:28 am

california90 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:EXCLUSIVE! 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Britt is Lying to Chris' Face - And Carly is Pissed!

Carly taking one for the team. Too bad she gets sent home too.

Although I wonder if she had strong feelings for Chris in a romantic way? When she confronts Chris, it sounds like it came from a protective friend zone, which is totally fine. I wonder if she knew that so thats why she took one for the team and confronted Chris about it.

I completely agree that she is talking to him as a friend who knows she isn't going to end up as his final one.

Last edited by sunnymicki on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REMOVED VIDEO)
sunnymicki
sunnymicki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:35 am

He didn't just walk away and expect it to be ok .. He did attempt to let Britt know why the rose went to someone else .. He actually basically gave her the option of leaving if she didn't like it .. And then said goodnight .. That is hardly avoidance .. He actually addressed Britt .. Head on

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:29 am

He is in a no win situation. If he takes her aside he further upsets the others. If he explains himself there, he is still upsetting the other people and frankly, either way, I don't think she would have been satisfied. Plus, I sense he knows that he is not the most articulate person and would probably mess things up either way if he kept talking. Sometimes it is best to just say nothing and walk away. He kept his cool and stood his ground. He is the bachelor and has to make choices. She can't expect that she would be getting all the roses on group dates.

One of the things that I like about Chris is that he actually seems to listen to the women when they are telling him about a problem they are having with someone else in the house...respectfully. Other bachelors have been dismissive of the "tattle tales" if they really liked someone, but Chris really seems to be listening and absorbing what is being said and seriously thinking about the repercussions that the behaviours would have on his relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal