SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 28 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:52 pm

It's eating her up. It's obvious. Both her ex's have long moved on, and are still popular. She keeps trying to convince everyone she's moved on, but she still hasn't.

I don't like Josh's look. What's with the poofy look. Everyone has it. I wish I could get my meringue pie's that poofy! Reminds me of pies at Mel's Dinner. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by aviej Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:18 am

Could it be that Josh posted something not so nice and quickly deleted it?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:20 am

^If he would have I'm 99% someone would have seen it and referenced it at some point. This is probably her response to his honesty about not missing her.

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 28 87b72b10 integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 28 86669110 integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:36 am

FLChica wrote:
aviej wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

From what I understand he said "no" but then quickly added they were still friends. So calling someone a "friend" doesn't seem too brutal to me. :Nod:
As per the bolded, I think Josh used the term "friend" very loosely. In fact, I think he was being deceptive and just said that they were friends to save face. I really don't think that right now these two are friends of any kind whatsoever.
With all due respect, Andi was applauded for being "brutally honest" on the Bach, 'ette & ATFR shows. I don't think the simple question Josh was asked required him to reflect. He doesn't miss her - period. 

Agree that Josh said they are friends when perhaps they are not. But, he was allowing Andi to save face by saying so. IMHO.

Agreed. Andi has shown herself to be hypocritical numerous times by not being to handle the brutal honesty she dished out. IMHO, Josh DID take the high road - he said that they were friends (they are not), he didn't expand on how they are different (one values family and God, the other prioritizes nice shoes and purses), and he never corrected Andi's assertion that their breakup was mutual (post-breakup evidence makes it pretty clear who were the dumpee). All, JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:03 am

julychild wrote:Like a wise prophet once said- Passive Aggressive!

So true!!!

Here she is tweeting about taking the high road when she is doing exactly the opposite. Head games. ..
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:16 am

MVMom39forever wrote:Bravo for speaking the truth! "No" works for me.

I spent a lot of time during Andi's season looking at twitter posts made by Andi, Josh and Nick. I went back months before the season even started filming. Comparing the tone and topics of each person had me convinced that Josh and Andi were not a match. Very very different people.

Yes they looked great together and had wonderful chemistry. They were both competitive athletes since youth (she was home schooled for tennis until high school). But IMO very very different outlook and values. Think about it. ... tennis is an individual sport.

[b]Still think Josh needs to be with someone like becca [b/]

I could def see him with someone like Becca :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:26 am

whit90 wrote:It is as simple as this to me Josh has moved on with his life and is very happy without MeAndi in it. I really do not think that they truly had the same values or what they wanted out of life. I think Josh is a great guy that dodged a huge bullet from MeAndi. He is a caring man with great values. When I see pics. of him now he looks so much happier. I also do not think that he was truly in love with her. They both were in the Bach bubble and once that ended reality set in with Josh. MeAndi has really done nothing to improve her image to me she is still the heartless woman I watched for two seasons. So I think Josh saying NO was a perfect answer he is simply tired of being anything connected with her.JMO

I disagree I believe Josh not only loved her , he adored her . Stuck by her side with that whole Nick fiasco too. He's a good guy , and it's not easy to find good guys today . JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:16 am

Or was the nick thing what eroded their relationship and ultimately destroyed it.  We don't know.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:07 am

MVMom39forever wrote:

So true!!!

Here she is tweeting about taking the high road when she is doing exactly the opposite. Head games. ..

Haha, yes! Does she not understand that she basically just admitted their breakup was anything but mutual and amicable? She was just "taking the high road" by claiming it was. Way to undo all your hard work, Andi! duh

Sad part is, he didn't even take the low road. He just said he doesn't miss her and it wouldn't have worked out because they were so different. Scorned Andi immediately took that as an insult. The bitterness is seeping through my display right now. She is so immature it's unreal.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:43 pm

mindless wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

So true!!!

Haha, yes! Does she not understand that she basically just admitted their breakup was anything but mutual and amicable? She was just "taking the high road" by claiming it was. Way to undo all your hard work, Andi! duh

Sad part is, he didn't even take the low road. He just said he doesn't miss her and it wouldn't have worked out because they were so different. Scorned Andi immediately took that as an insult. The bitterness is seeping through my display right now. She is so immature it's unreal.

I agree with you on the bolded. I too feel she is being very hypocritical here.  I don't see any integrity in constantly subtweeting about your ex and she has done it multiple times. He does not seem to react to it, which in my opinion is truly taking the high road.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:44 pm

I wonder if she knows how ridiculous she is for posting that because by posting it, she essentially did the opposite of what the quote says. So dumb.

All she's doing is showing people that she has some resentment and anger. Hmm. Maybe it wasn't so mutual at all Andi. It's pretty clear Josh has been over her and their relationship for a while now. I would love to know what her reaction was to finding out he went to a music awards show, dwts and was interviewed by pretty popular media outlets. It must be killing her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:48 pm

JMO- I think MeAndi still misses Josh a lot and that is why she reacted to his clear statement that he does not miss her, and has clearly moved on.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win