SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 29 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by kimberlynich Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:57 am

This is a great forum! My first time posting. I have to admit I am a fan of both Josh and Andi's. IMO, I think there is still much anger and bitterness between each of them as a result of what happened in their relationship. Just speculating, but I think the relationship was very intense/passionate, which often times leads to love/hate. I had that kind of relationship once. IMO, I think Josh response of "No" followed by the "sill being friends" was an answer to multiple questions asked at once, and the "No" is not a completion probably, to the full statement he gave. Last I checked Josh's instagram, he still had a few pictures of he and Andi there which I think are intentional. He actually went in an changed captions on pictures before with he and Andi that he still had there (although now removed). IMO he either has the remaining pictures with he and she there because deep down inside he still does miss her and what they shared although his ego would never allow him to admit that and especially not to the media, or it's for publicity and for folks to remember he was connected to the show, which the public already knows this. BTW, Andi has removed all but one picture of she and Josh.

When you are hurt the last thing you are trying to do is admit you miss the person who hurt you in the first place, it's called ego and pride and sometimes you just want the other person the person too, although I'm sure he knows she's hurting, IMO this is the case between these two. As fans of both I just pray for their healing and peace and that they would both learn the lesson from the experience and accept their responsibility as individuals in what went wrong before they move on to another relationship, because hurt people, hurt people.

kimberlynich

Back to top Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by aviej Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:18 am

welcomebanner        Good Post
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:I wonder if she knows how ridiculous she is for posting that because by posting it, she essentially did the opposite of what the quote says. So dumb.

All she's doing is showing people that she has some resentment and anger. Hmm. Maybe it wasn't so mutual at all Andi. It's pretty clear Josh has been over her and their relationship for a while now. I would love to know what her reaction was to finding out he went to a music awards show, dwts and was interviewed by pretty popular media outlets. It must be killing her laugh out loud

IMO the reaction says it all in her tweet. We knew there would be one coming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 am

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't care for either of them, and am hoping they won't select Josh as the bach. He just doesn't appeal to me. Imo, they were like all the other couples who come from this show: they were crushing on each other at first, then as they got to know one another, it all fell apart. I really didn't see them having an epic kind of love, but that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:26 am

kimberlynich wrote:This is a great forum!  My first time posting.  I have to admit I am a fan of both Josh and Andi's.  IMO, I think there is still much anger and bitterness between each of them as a result of what happened in their relationship.  Just speculating, but I think the relationship was very intense/passionate, which often times leads to love/hate.  I had that kind of relationship once.  IMO, I think Josh response of "No" followed by the "sill being friends" was an answer to multiple questions asked at once, and the "No" is not a completion probably, to the full statement he gave.   Last I checked Josh's instagram, he still had a few pictures of he and Andi there which I think are intentional.  He actually went in an changed captions on pictures before with he and Andi that he still had there (although now removed).  IMO he either has the remaining pictures with he and she there because deep down inside he still does miss her and what they shared although his ego would never allow him to admit that and especially not to the media, or it's for publicity and for folks to remember he was connected to the show, which the public already knows this.  BTW, Andi has removed all but one picture of she and Josh.

When you are hurt the last thing you are trying to do is admit you miss the person who hurt you in the first place, it's called ego and pride and sometimes you just want the other person the person too, although I'm sure he knows she's hurting, IMO this is the case between these two.  As fans of both I just pray for their healing and peace and that they would both learn the lesson from the experience and accept their responsibility as individuals in what went wrong before they move on to another relationship, because hurt people, hurt people.

First of all Welcomeparty!

Your first post was awesome and I have to agree with everything you said.

We know Andi is hurting because of what she said in her interview and from some of her tweets. Andi has never loved or been loved like that before and she is taking this very hard. Maybe Josh is also hurting and just hides it better than she is and like you said will never admit it especially in public. But everyone has a different opinion on that.

I feel because of still being heartbroken Andi is a lost soul. She is trying to move on but so far I don't think she knows how to do that. She did move to NY in hopes that she can put her life together but sometimes I feel that she is more lost and alone than ever.

So instead of putting her down I will pray for her because she is very much in need of our prayers.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:38 am

BKay wrote:I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't care for either of them, and am hoping they won't select Josh as the bach. He just doesn't appeal to me. Imo, they were like all the other couples who come from this show: they were crushing on each other at first, then as they got to know one another, it all fell apart. I really didn't see them having an epic kind of love, but that's just me.

I definitely agree with the bolded comment.

As far as Josh being next Bachelor, I completely assumed after the first couple of rose ceremonieswhen I was unspoiled that Josh was cast to be next Bachelor. Josh just seemed to have that Bachelor vibe to him. While Josh is not my personal type, I can see why women and viewers of all ages would be drawn to his looks, charisma and good ole boy nature.

Now that a season has past, I'd prefer to see Josh on BIP2 as I am hoping that there is someone from Kaitlyn's season who can be next Bachelor.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:46 am

nannymargie wrote:
kimberlynich wrote:This is a great forum!  My first time posting.  I have to admit I am a fan of both Josh and Andi's.  IMO, I think there is still much anger and bitterness between each of them as a result of what happened in their relationship.  Just speculating, but I think the relationship was very intense/passionate, which often times leads to love/hate.  I had that kind of relationship once.  IMO, I think Josh response of "No" followed by the "sill being friends" was an answer to multiple questions asked at once, and the "No" is not a completion probably, to the full statement he gave.   Last I checked Josh's instagram, he still had a few pictures of he and Andi there which I think are intentional.  He actually went in an changed captions on pictures before with he and Andi that he still had there (although now removed).  IMO he either has the remaining pictures with he and she there because deep down inside he still does miss her and what they shared although his ego would never allow him to admit that and especially not to the media, or it's for publicity and for folks to remember he was connected to the show, which the public already knows this.  BTW, Andi has removed all but one picture of she and Josh.

When you are hurt the last thing you are trying to do is admit you miss the person who hurt you in the first place, it's called ego and pride and sometimes you just want the other person the person too, although I'm sure he knows she's hurting, IMO this is the case between these two.  As fans of both I just pray for their healing and peace and that they would both learn the lesson from the experience and accept their responsibility as individuals in what went wrong before they move on to another relationship, because hurt people, hurt people.

First of all Welcomeparty!

Your first post was awesome and I have to agree with everything you said.

We know Andi is hurting because of what she said in her interview and from some of her tweets.  Andi has never loved or been loved like that before and she is taking this very hard.  Maybe Josh is also hurting and just hides it better than she is and like you said will never admit it especially in public.     But everyone has a different opinion on that.  

I feel because of still being heartbroken  Andi is a lost soul.  She is trying to move on but so far I don't think she knows how to do that.  She did move to NY in hopes that she can put her life together but sometimes I feel that she is more lost and  alone than ever.  

So instead of putting her down I will pray for her because she is very much in need of our prayers.  
I agree with you. I'm going to take the high road and pray that she lands on her feet.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:58 am

Yes, NannyMargie, lets just send them both positive vibes for healing and peace. Breakups are never easy especially when played out in the public. BKay, I agree, you don't really know a person until you spend a great amount or time with them or live with them.

Timing is everything. And although it was obviously in the cards for Josh and Andi to meet, IMO, the timing for a relationship with a focus on marriage was out of sinc. They need to focus on themselves and their interests and personal growth. I believe had they met maybe this year sometime it might have made a difference because each of them would have already been in pursuit of ie, fashion/Advocare and whatever else, and having a since of fulfillment. When you enter a relationship not knowing who you really are as a person and not having taken the time to explore your interests it can create a miserable co-existence even when you really love the other person, simply because you are not fulfilled in other areas. Funny, the universe is allowing them to do this now. Both are experiencing a life that I'm sure they never dreamed.

kimberlynich

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I wonder if she knows how ridiculous she is for posting that because by posting it, she essentially did the opposite of what the quote says. So dumb.

All she's doing is showing people that she has some resentment and anger. Hmm. Maybe it wasn't so mutual at all Andi. It's pretty clear Josh has been over her and their relationship for a while now. I would love to know what her reaction was to finding out he went to a music awards show, dwts and was interviewed by pretty popular media outlets. It must be killing her laugh out loud

I'm guessing Andi understands exactly what those events were designed for since she did the same thing before being the Bachelorette. It's all business
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:44 pm

eliza3 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I'm guessing Andi understands exactly what those events were designed for since she did the same thing before being the Bachelorette.  It's all business

I'm sure the IheartRadio Awards was arranged through the Bachlelor franchise, especially since he was with Kypton and Robert. But how can we be so sure his being at DWTS was as well? Is it possible Chris got him tickets when he found out he would be in town? That was my initiial thought, that he was there to see Chris, not as a Bachelor or BIP promotion. Also, wouldn't this be a bit early to start promoting Josh in the media in regards to either of those shows since Kaitlyn's season hasn't even wrapped filming yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:49 pm

For some reason I just don't see Josh doing BIP.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:53 pm

kimberlynich wrote:Yes, NannyMargie, lets just send them both positive vibes for healing and peace. Breakups are never easy especially when played out in the public.  BKay, I agree, you don't really know a person until you spend a great amount or time with them or live with them.  

Timing is everything.  And although it was obviously in the cards for Josh and Andi to meet, IMO, the timing for a relationship with a focus on marriage was out of sinc.  They need to focus on themselves and their interests and personal growth.  I believe had they met maybe this year sometime it might have made a difference because each of them would have already been in pursuit of  ie, fashion/Advocare and whatever else, and having a since of fulfillment.  When you enter a relationship not knowing who you really are as a person and not having taken the time to explore your interests it can create a miserable co-existence even when you really love the other person, simply because you are not fulfilled in other areas.  Funny, the universe is allowing them to do this now. Both are experiencing a life that I'm sure they never dreamed.  

Please keep posting, I love reading what you have to say. :yes:

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win