SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:06 pm

rumors... I wonder what and who and how it started? how do they know the cat was out of the bag? Talk of Auckland? again who? when? where?

can you also direct me about the next morning after xfactor about spoilers regarding art please?

I probably missed some important facts and proofs. thanks.

Back to top Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Posted in SM thread for Art posting on his IG (he made a funny video addressing rumors here https://instagram.com/p/05y5OjxLnH/  the day after Xfactor). There were rumours on all SM platforms (FB especially). After seeing all this, I contacted some people (2 people I know from back in the day and am FB friends with, one friend of my mom's family) that live in Auckland to inquire about all this and all 3 said that the talk in Auckland was that she was chosen and they're still together. Consensus was that people in Auckland already knew the ending because everyone knows everyone in Auckland.

Time will tell how accurate that is, no proof yet until the show ends.

At the moment, I am going with what I see with Art and Matilda. 1st season, 1st girl out limo, 1st intro video, 1st rose... the only thing not first was the physical kiss which bodes against her being a F1 if she gets it. Mura said this is the season of "the one/firsts" and that is what I see with Matilda and Art. Their connection is the only one where Art is not just asking questions but she is asking him questions too (not just telling him stuff or talking about how they like each other or want to kiss but the beneath-the-surface-stuff) and this has been continual when they talk...

HEA wrote:vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 2z8dopu

Moving here

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 33vop44 vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 16np5s
]

From Matilda's vine https://vine.co/v/haMXutegdlv

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Fdsggd10vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 33vop44
vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Fsgdsg10vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 16np5svscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 32r2310vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Fda10

Cannot prove that it is her but looks similar to me. Will know in time either way
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Random question, any idea when Matilda's vine post above was made? Asking because her hair seems a bit shorter than on the show. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:53 pm

mercieme wrote:Random question, any idea when Matilda's vine post above was made? Asking because her hair seems a bit shorter than on the show. Thanks.
It is from 2013. Her hair is a bit shorter but styled wavy and not pulled to the front like she has it now. Only posted for her facial shape (which, if anything is still pretty much the same) and her facial expression, rounding of shoulders, and how her chin justs out a bit and the eyes shape and to see her expressions when she is moving. It could very well not be Matilda. No proof of anything and highly unlikely someone in the know would give proof since I would think they would want to protect her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Matilda just started following one of Art's friends, Andy Kane on IG who has a private IG (so had to get accepted) and Art has followed this friend from a long time ago and is also friends on FB with https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205983385363794&set=a.1617371794256.2087255.1235205087&type=1&theater. :detective

His friend Ryan Kamis (also CEO of Clean Paleo the company Art found with this friend) who he made the "spilling the beans" video with has his profile photo with Andy Kane so not sure if they work together or Ryan and Andy are together in a relationship... but this Andy Kane is in Art's close friend and business circle https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206333517316874&set=p.10206333517316874&type=1&theater

This was Art's comment to Ryan on Ryan's profile pic with Andy: "Art Hlavac Green Ryan how did you get that van to stay in your hair like that?
Like · 3 · March 23 at 5:59pm".

Too funny! Art and Matilda have the exact same sense of humor. Their SM is so similar more than Dani or Alysha or anyone. Just dork-cuteness all around. :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:08 pm

So i just binge-watched all 6 episodes!! It's weird to see how different Bach NZ is to every other version, its episode 6 and he's only kissed 2 girls! Just a question bc I haven't been following this thread, how do you know that Matilda is F1?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:31 pm

thank you for all the details alllove.

I would have loved the same pics next with dani just for comparison like you did with matilda.

It seems to me that the girl onx-factor has longer arms and thinner too IMO. The neck also does not match. The hair color is a bit too blond for matilda. I honestly have my doubts it was matilda there.

Did we try to see about dani and following art's friends? I think this is definitely a better clue in favor of matilda. Do we have pics or events with Dani?

When was the first time we saw matilda and dani in the SM again?

Everything can change at this point. Ep6 is still early on but arthur seems already very smitten with dani. the kisses and cuddles are proof versus none for matilda. I am definitely waiting the kisses and cuddle with matilda and then we will talk the same language. As far as about the rumors, people see what they want to see and it is quick to believe the friend of the friend of the sister or the uncle of the DJ who know the uncle per marriage of the cousin living next door... :P

Could be another emily/chantal remake here. I keep an open mind but so far I see dani frontrunner with the edited episodes.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:45 pm

HEA wrote:
thank you for all the details alllove.

I would have loved the same pics next with dani just for comparison like you did with matilda.

It seems to me that the girl onx-factor has longer arms and thinner too IMO. The neck also does not match. The hair color is a bit too blond for matilda. I honestly have my doubts it was matilda there.

Did we try to see about dani and following art's friends? I think this is definitely a better clue in favor of matilda. Do we have pics or events with Dani?

When was the first time we saw matilda and dani in the SM again?

Everything can change at this point. Ep6 is still early on but arthur seems already very smitten with dani. the kisses and cuddles are proof versus none for matilda. I am definitely waiting the kisses and cuddle with matilda and then we will talk the same language. As far as about the rumors, people see what they want to see and it is quick to believe the friend of the friend of the sister or the uncle of the DJ who know the uncle per marriage of the cousin living next door... :P

Could be another emily/chantal remake here. I keep an open mind but so far I see dani frontrunner with the edited episodes.
Haha. Too true. If someone wants to sleuth Dani no problem, I just don't see her having anything other than the physical edit even if it leads her to F2 I still don't see her with Art.

As for rumors and what someone else says or hears, always taken with a grain of salt. I will say this though.... I inquired to the same people in Auckland this morning about my hunch that Matilda may fall off a horse and just received a response that they heard that she fell off a horse in Tauranga but couldn't confirm whether this was on the horseback riding date. If it is, then the other *stuff* I was told may be true too.

It's never over till it's over and the sleuthing never stops! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:55 pm

of course. the franchise select their bachelorettes with a specific role. The mom, the cougar, the villain, the (farting) natural, the tomboy, the naive, the exotic, the great on paper, the over the top, the adrenaline addict,

I mean they all have a different personality and before casting, arthur listed the qualities, background he wishes to find. So I am more to hear his words and list them and see who fit the bill Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:04 pm

sara11 wrote:So i just binge-watched all 6 episodes!! It's weird to see how different Bach NZ is to every other version, its episode 6 and he's only kissed 2 girls! Just a question bc I haven't been following this thread, how do you know that Matilda is F1?
welcomebanner to the Art sleuthing board! It really is so different from US versions and even the others. Quite refreshing how gentlemanly Art is! He's a cutie and those abs are not bad to look at :yes: giggling

As for Matilda as possible F1, she is one of the one's that are discussed about (others include Dani, Alysha, Krsitie, and Poppy).

Not many of us are sleuthing but so far Mura and I have said we think Matilda is F1 based on a couple of things, including that this the First Season of TBNZ and there is a focus on "the one" and "firsts" there is quite a bit posted in her thread that focuses on her https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2871-bachelor-new-zealand-matilda some including:
- 1st promo shot was of her receiving a rose (didn't see her face but sleuthed the dress matched her M&G dress)
- 1st intro video
- 1st girl out limo
- FIR
- In PI later on he says that "matilda just blew him away"
- doesn't have first kiss which is actually a pro-F1 thing to happen (Whit never did on Bach USA, April never did on Bach Canada, Sam never did Bach Aussie, etc, etc)
- Art says main thing he wants is someone who is completely themselves and laughs at themselves and is a dork and fun. He told this to Matilda when she got FIR, repeated this again that she is so fun and open and natural on their 1on1 Ep 3, talked to her again about being completely oneself on Ep 5, etc.
- Matilda narrates a lot of the episodes
- Following his close friends on SM, etc
....and then lots of other details too many to summarize here but many are in her thread.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:41 pm

AAL hi

i just rewatched Tim-Anna final episodes to compare since im still pondering the filming schedule and have some curio scratch

may i kindly ask you dear?

- what makes you think the Feb 25/26 couldnt be the FRC date? and what makes you think they had to take a break to attend Art's mom wedding?  (pardon me if i have missed something..)
- the thing is, Tim's season started with 25 women and FRC was on episode 13. Im assuming Art' season would have 13 episodes as well*. Going by your take that the filming began Jan 17, with typical FRC every 3 days (per Alysha's IG), even after taking 1-2 days break during FD/LCD, in my calculation with 13 episodes the filming has to be ended on Feb 26 the most. Plausible?
- Wouldnt you think it make more sense if Art attend his Mom's Wedding with his chosen one? wouldnt you think that they could utilize the event as celebration party for Art and his F1, as well as a chance to get to know her more?

Again, pardon if all have been discussed before. Looking forward to hearing from you Praying....and tyvm IA.

*given the fact that Art's girls was 4 less than Tim..i would think the total episodes shouldnt be more than 13..thus the end of the filming shouldnt be after the end of February. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Good Post HEA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again