SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Empty Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:13 pm

Maddy wrote:

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda 11024743_1568469620059702_6465363580973737478_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:55 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Matill10
https://instagram.com/matootles

Name: Matilda
Home town: Sydney but brought up in Auckland
Height: 170cm

Matilda loves her job and hopes to be head of sales in a media company somewhere, someday.

She believes the best thing you can make for dinner…is a reservation. In saying that, she loves cooking and baking as it’s a nice way to show people you care about them.

Matilda has a great sense of humour (she’s inherited her father’s ‘Dad’ jokes) and wants her future partner to have one too. She is looking for someone that is driven and your best friend, not just a partner. Looks fade, so a true connection at a higher level will ensure it lasts forever.

Ultimate Date: Good food and good company is all Matilda needs, where ever that may be. Whether it’s at an amazing restaurant, or at the local park with takeaway.

Words to live by: “Life is made for living, don’t get caught up in the fine print.”http://www.tv3.co.nz/Matilda/tabid/5060/articleID/107913/Default.aspx

Note: She works for the company MediaWorks which owns TV3 the channel The Bachelor NZ airs on.

From her IG, and with Anna and Tim (Bachelor from Australia Season 1). This was taken at the MediaWorks launch for TBNZ October 30 2014

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Matild13

Her linked in shows she has worked for entertainment/TV channels
http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/matilda-rice/53/250/740
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda 0f5af2d
MediaWorks NZ, Account Executive, November 2013 – Present (1 year 5 months)auckland, new zealand
UKTV, Channel Scheduling Assistant, October 2011 – September 2013 (2 years)
Seven Network Limited, Commercial Inventory Clerk, May 2010 – August 2011 (1 year 4 months)
MediaWorks NZ, Sales Co-ordinator, September 2008 – May 2010 (1 year 9 months)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : enlarged pic)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Will be posting Matilda's s/caps from the 1st Episode and Art's expressions when around her! He even tripped over himself when he talked 1-1 with her, after warning her to be careful where she walked and after he gave her the FIR. Not sure if she will be F1 (but I personally would love her to be F1! She is my favorite already)

Things to note:
-- She was the 1st girl out the limo
-- She received the 1st Intro video
-- She received the 1st Rose (FIR) before RC (only 1 other girl did but it was basically meaningless)

Matilda's Meet & Greet in order as shown including ITMs where Art and Matilda talk about one another in different clothes and Art says Matilda's name with a goofy grin on his face. (Ha! Notice Art's face after Matilda walks away. He actually looked up to the sky as if saying, "Thank you God!" Soo cute!)

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_ar10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Matild10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_mg10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Matild11
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_ar11
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_me10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_ar12
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_an10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_ar15
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Matild12
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_wi10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_an11
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_ar13
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_an12
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_an13
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_an14
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_it10
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Mat_ar14
Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Art_it10

Will post more when have time. Another episode tonight so will watch that first probably.

This is the photo is a s/cap of when Art is talking to Matilda and gives her the first rose (honestly, the only one since the other one was more of a consolation prize since the lady/criminal Danielle L. told him she was 33 and had kids and the whole shebang).

Season 1 Ep 1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:30 am

Some s/caps from the Season preview at the end of Episode 1. Thinking this may be Matilda based on profile/body type. (Could be Kristie or Poppy but thinking more Matilda).

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Previe10Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Previe11

Some thoughts:
-- Don't think Matilda is F1 but think she may go further.
-- Her first SM activity was Feb 27 when she updated her location to Auckland, NZ on Facebook. This is interesting because her BIO states that her hometown is Sydney but she was brought up in Auckland.
-- She is in the VO of the Season Preview talking about feelings being real and getting hurt/heart broken.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:31 pm

She is a real sweetie and Art seems really happy when he is around her. I hope she goes far.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:She is a real sweetie and Art seems really happy when he is around her.  I hope she goes far.
Knowing my luck (even though I never swayed from CS choosing Whit but purely because I never saw him as the type to want to lead as he would showing he had to with Becca... only time I liked him was with her) and from your signature I can see yours too, she will likely end up F2 or something else. Who knew normal girls were so underrated? giggling Definitely seeing Alysha as F1 at this point.

So far, none of the girls have blown me over, I like Matilda the most and the rest are sweet, normal, blah, strange. No real standouts. More-so watching it for Art.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:She is a real sweetie and Art seems really happy when he is around her.  I hope she goes far.
Knowing my luck (even though I never swayed from CS choosing Whit but purely because I never saw him as the type to want to lead as he would showing he had to with Becca... only time I liked him was with her) and from your signature I can see yours too, she will likely end up F2 or something else. Who knew normal girls were so underrated? giggling Definitely seeing Alysha as F1 at this point.

So far, none of the girls have blown me over, I like Matilda the most and the rest are sweet, normal, blah, strange. No real standouts. More-so watching it for Art.

Totally agree. Art is awesome. Matilda is really cute though, so I am looking forward to next week. Now heights, I would be like, no thanks, doesn't matter how hot you are.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:31 am

mercieme wrote:Interview with TV3 News. Intersting that the camera pans to both him & Matilda when he is saying "I definitely think there is, among those girls, someone for me." Though it might be a smoking gun.

Read more: http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/the-bachelor-nz-star-its-a-wee-bit-crazy-2015031810#ixzz3V3NHcHVm
http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/the-bachelor-nz-star-its-a-wee-bit-crazy-2015031810
yes Brought this to her thread. This may tie in with this (posted in episode thread)

Episode 2, Cristy did not receive a rose. As she walks up to Art and says goodbye she tells him that he has some really good girls here and the camera pans to Matilda with this s/cap (it then focuses on Amanda)

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Of_mat10

Then we see Cristy in ITM she saying that "I just want [Art] to find someone that is GENUINELY here for him and I think there's a number of girls that are" and we see the camera focus on this group of girls (Amanda, Matilda, Kristie, Dani, and Poppy)

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Genuin10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Seems like Matilda may get hurt/rejected based on the VO from Matilda from Season Preview:

"My heart could be broken, yes"
"My heart's just like 'brrrr'"
"Claws are gonna come out"
"I'll be doing whatever it takes"
"It's gonna end in tears"

Also, this VO of Art matched with his ITM:

"she just... blew me away!" (VO of Art in Season Preview)
"I gave Matilda the first rose tonight because she just... blew me away and seems really laid back and friendly and easy going" (ITM of Art episode 1 after he gives her first rose)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Litta posted enlarged s/caps of these images in the s/cap thread  yes https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2890-bach-new-zealand-art-green-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#775782
AllAboutLove wrote:Some s/caps from the Season preview at the end of Episode 1. Thinking this may be Matilda based on profile/body type. (Could be Kristie or Poppy but thinking more Matilda).

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Previe10Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda Previe11

Here's another photo from TBNZ FB page of Matilda's profile (to try to match with the waterfall s/cap. This photo is from Episode 4, yet to air.

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda 10675694_1576667992573198_7801479391823629450_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda 10440969_10204037044143247_4088640722268762714_n

https://www.facebook.com/danniijoy.gardiner

Danni works at MediaWorks also with Matilda and was at the launch party with Art as seen in pic above.

This was her comment under her profile pic on the Bachelor NZ Facebook page
Dannii-Joy Gardiner "Massive babe and lovely human too. She got this"

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda 11024743_1568469620059702_6465363580973737478_n

With such close connections I'm now wondering if Matilda was on the show for Art or the producers. no idea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:04 pm

"With such close connections I'm now wondering if Matilda was on the show for Art or the producers. no idea"

Yah, we were discussing that and mercieme posted in the SM/Media non-discussion thread an article about that. From what I can gather, and as posted in this thread earlier (her Linked In info on the second post, I believe) MediaWorks broadcasts the show on TV3 and EyeWorks produces the show. Also posted above is a photo with Matilda and Tim and Anna (TBAU S1) at TBNZ launch party.

Matilda and MediaWorks have refuted the claims that she is there for the producers/show. She comes across as genuine (imo) and from her SM she seems that way as well so just think it is more a coincidence but it may have helped her get on the show. Who knows, maybe she found out that Art was going to be the bachelor and so she wanted to be a contestant? That's not much different from girls knowing that Chris was going to be the bachelor (as Whitney did) and going on the show, imo. Smiley

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Matilda

+12
Spoil Me Again