SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 51 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Can't wait! Hope it is fun! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 10:13 pm

Ok. Sean, you do have a high sense of self- Christian Grey really,Ok, then. btw, dude is perverted so equating yourself to him is no bueno, bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 11:11 pm

I so dislike Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 20, 2015 12:06 am

Oh Sean.  no no  Enough of him. Jess and Ryan have a huge hurdle to jump over and have said some very hurtful things to one another.  Can they get past them??  Time will tell.  

Not sure about the other couple.  I believe jac was/is hurt by Ryan and she even tweeted about him not liking her personality tonight.  Maybe they don't stay married.  He has not tweeted in a couple of weeks so maybe even if they stayed married, they are over now.  Not the friendly (flirting) banter on twitter happening like it was in the beginning.  sad  Thoughts?
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 20, 2015 12:27 am

Jac and Ryan aren't following each other on Twitter. Was that always the case?

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 12:35 am

Not from what I usually read here, maybe it is over now.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 20, 2015 1:32 am

They are actually following each other and always have been. Just checked again. Still think something might be off. I believe they stayed married but now might be over. Who knows. We will know soon. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 20, 2015 1:37 am

I started watching and then was grossed out by Sean and Davina so I passed. Not good.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 1f49c

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 20, 2015 2:01 am

^^^ Yes Linds something is wrong with Sean unless it is all editing but imo I don't think it is. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 6:29 pm

I used to like this show now I dont even want to watch back to the bachelorette/bachelor. They screwup royally this season it was not like before. I am over it to be truthful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Thu May 21, 2015 6:44 pm

I don't know that Ryan did not like Jac's personality. I think he felt that she was always driving the bus and not letting him drive. Learning how to navigate power and responsibility in a marriage can take quite a while. Jac needs to hear from Ryan that he wants to be an equal partner and does not want to feel that she is always dominating. I think people who want to be in control often have trust issues. I believe Jac has expressed that sentiment (recall her saying she let him catch her - which again is trust). Also she has been independent and out of the house for a long time, living alone. She is accustomed to running her own life and work. Old habits die hard. Similarly, Ryan has never left home and sublimated his own life in part to take care of his mother and niece. He is accustomed to putting himself second. Finally, both are/were afraid to invest too much because they did not want to be left out in the cold. As one of the experts tweeted (I believe Dr. Logan), you can't be in a good relationship if you are always thinking in terms of one is the winner and one is the loser. I would add that you need to win together and lose together and be each other's biggest fan (at least IMO). I suspect that Ryan's fear of having to choose and Jac's fear of not being what he wanted was something neither of them realized in the very intense, short time.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 29, 2015 2:46 pm

I'm 3 episodes behind and am not sure I'll even watch. I was interested in Ryan & Jaclyn after giving up on the others but not sure about them either. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 51 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit