SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:18 pm

I feel bad for Jade. She made a poor decision and now will always be labeled a tramp. It will always effect her relationships.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:18 pm

I said this at episode 4, she should have told him about PB then on that date. Oh and yeah, Jade you were never moving to Arlington, so really did it matter?

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Chris retweeted this.

@KatePeople: If @C_Soules can make any of these ladies feel good about being dumped, he will officially be the First Man Ever to do so. @BachelorABC #WTA

Very difficult to do, they should cut me some slack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:19 pm

A lot of of talk of Chris S blog tonight. I have never notcied that in past WTA

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Fivesolas76 wrote:I feel bad for Jade. She made a poor decision and now will always be labeled a tramp. It will always effect her relationships.

It looked like more than one bad decision.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:20 pm

@SeanLowe09: Hey Jade, there's a very good chance he didn't write that blog. Take solace in that. #WomentTellAll

Oh wow. This is interesting news

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Fivesolas76 wrote:I feel bad for Jade. She made a poor decision and now will always be labeled a tramp. It will always effect her relationships.

There are lots of risque pics of Jade, PB might have been the most exposed, but there are plenty of pics up her shirt, etc. She is not an innocent girl at all. It was not one mistake. That is why her family calls her the wild mustang.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 31s32 seconds ago
Hey Jade, there's a very good chance he didn't write that blog. Take solace in that. #WomentTellAll
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Yes, multiple bad decisions on Jade's part.
I don't know about anyone else, but she appeared to be acting at the WTN. I felt she was trying to act more upset and pull out the tears than how she really felt.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yes, multiple bad decisions on Jade's part.
I don't know about anyone else, but she appeared to be acting at the WTN. I felt she was trying to act more upset and pull out the tears than how she really felt.

I wish someone would spill how much she was paid to be on the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Did Sean not write his blogs then? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Watching in MST, and I'm only 20 minutes in but I already have seen and heard too much from Britt. Take your fake tears and walk.

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 64 87b72b10 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 64 86669110 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl