SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Diana wrote:Did Sean not write his blogs then? no idea

I guess not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:24 pm

umngirl wrote:Watching in MST, and I'm only 20 minutes in but I already have seen and heard too much from Britt. Take your fake tears and walk.
Favorite post of the night. :claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:24 pm

atem wrote:
Diana wrote:Did Sean not write his blogs then? no idea

I guess not.
I bet none of them do. :hidingchair
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:24 pm

lurker11 wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  31s32 seconds ago
Hey Jade, there's a very good chance he didn't write that blog. Take solace in that. #WomentTellAll
 realy shocked that Sean would be allowed to tweet that. I figured that would be a big NO NO from TPTB.

Last edited by happygirl77us on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:25 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:Do we believe Britt here? Did she really love Chris? Acting?
I don't think she loved him. I think she loves the sound of her voice
I'm sure she was in love with him (I do couples counseling), she is just this kind of person!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:25 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  31s32 seconds ago
Hey Jade, there's a very good chance he didn't write that blog. Take solace in that. #WomentTellAll
 realy shocked that Sean would be allowed to tweet that. I figured that would be a big NO NO from TBTB.

Sean's out from under their thumb by now, right?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:25 pm

It's no surprise the blogs are not written by the lead, or heavily proof read.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Fivesolas76 wrote:I feel bad for Jade. She made a poor decision and now will always be labeled a tramp. It will always effect her relationships.

There are lots of risque pics of Jade, PB might have been the most exposed, but there are plenty of pics up her shirt, etc.  She is not an innocent girl at all. It was not one mistake. That is why her family calls her the wild mustang.

Not to mention charges of petty theft and shop lifting. Jade may have found herself in the last 12 months, but prior to that she was a wild child.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yes, multiple bad decisions on Jade's part.
I don't know about anyone else, but she appeared to be acting at the WTN. I felt she was trying to act more upset and pull out the tears than how she really felt.

I completely agree. She was trying to make herself more story. Her face in Arlington said it all. She was not moving there for Chris ever!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:26 pm

umngirl wrote:Watching in MST, and I'm only 20 minutes in but I already have seen and heard too much from Britt. Take your fake tears and walk.

Fair warning, it doesn't get much better with Kelsey.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:26 pm

can we just FF the next 30 mins and get to the previews

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:27 pm

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 65 B_I46f0U0AAm_DZ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl