SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Alanna wrote:She talks just like a future Ette. Love her and find this Bachelor-speak out of her hilarious at the same time. She's just awesome.
I agree Alanna. She's going to make an amazing Bachelorette.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 pm

I wonder if Becca told Kaitlyn who was choosen

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 pm

So really having Kaitlyn still thinking about him this week is not all that much different than F2 learning she isn't it next week. And Britt still loved him too.

I swear, this could be the time we get F2 for bachelorette. Maybe?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 pm

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 68 B_I1zNDUsAAsBZh
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Diana wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
hmbach wrote:WOW! Did you hear her say when he chose Whitney for the first rose? She knew Becca was in love with him what do you bet me...

I think that's because Becca came back from their one-on-one time, he would have let her go if she wasn't getting a rose
:yes:

Does that tell us something then about the FR? Maybe, Maybe not.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 pm

happygirl77us wrote: I wonder if Becca told Kaitlyn who was choosen
I am sure they all know either way.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 pm

maybe she knows Whitney is F1 and if she gets testy with Chris it's for her and Becca? I know I would for a close friend.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So really having Kaitlyn still thinking about him this week is not all that much different than F2 learning she isn't it next week.  And Britt still loved him too.

I swear, this could be the time we get F2 for bachelorette.  Maybe?

That would make sense for Becca to be The Bachelorette, but that's not going to happen.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 pm

I just don't think Katlyn is serious about marriage and settling down to be the next lead. Sorry Katlyn fans

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 pm

hmbach wrote:
Diana wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

I think that's because Becca came back from their one-on-one time, he would have let her go if she wasn't getting a rose
:yes:

Does that tell us something then about the FR? Maybe, Maybe not.
I honestly don't think it does.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 pm

I would say yes.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:36 pm

yup, Britt crying, omg she's the 'ette. I'm sick

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl