SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Pick Jade for the ette and then give her a bunch of virgins...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:55 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Definitely touchy! They'd never offer 'ette to Jade, right? Bec of her photos- they don't want pervs coming on the show trying to woo her, right?!

Jade will never be the 'ette ....... wrong mansion giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:55 pm

Sorry Jade, it was awkward though.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:56 pm

don;t grab his ass laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:56 pm

hmbach wrote:Poor Jade... come on. You know why he couldn't pick you. It doesn't take that much to figure out. It's small town Iowa.
Seriously. It's like Jade wants it both ways, either she's "wild mustang" and owns her nude photos and whatever else or she acts like Whitney the Mom and Nurse and Becca the Virgin. I feel bad for her but life doesn't work that way, she really needs to make peace with herself.

The bloopers are cute. This season sucked because of the lead but the girls are fun to watch.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Jade is a sweetheart and I just want to give her hugs. I honestly don't care about her pictures, She comes across as very genuine to me. Don't see her in the running for 'ette though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Who got the most bloopers? Whitney or Becca?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Oh Chris Whit is the F1 according to the bloopers
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:58 pm

So blopper appearances are 3 to 1 in favor of Becca over Whitney and Whitney was the dog we had already seen.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:58 pm

atem wrote:Who got the most bloopers?  Whitney or Becca?

Becca but he was only shown smiling with Whit
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:58 pm

ElonM wrote:Oh Chris Whit is the F1 according to the bloopers

Thanks. I would normally say I'm looking forward to DWTS now, but Chris S. ruined that for me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:59 pm

Becca had lots of bloopers and lots of bloopers.

Whitney had one with her dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl