SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote: Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  9m 9 minutes ago

Jade is much more than a playboy model just like i am much more than a virgin. #boomlikethetruth

Becca continues to be my favorite.
So true! Becca continues to own the those who are not fans left and right.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 pm

lexforlife wrote:I see the farmer isn't gonna get that much airtime, I wonder why question JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 67 2498057887
seems like normal amount of time

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 pm

WOW! Did you hear her say when he chose Whitney for the first rose? She knew Becca was in love with him what do you bet me...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 pm

She opened herself up alright in more ways than one JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 67 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 pm

hmbach wrote:WOW! Did you hear her say when he chose Whitney for the first rose? She knew Becca was in love with him what do you bet me...

I think that's because Becca came back from their one-on-one time, he would have let her go if she wasn't getting a rose
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 pm

lexforlife wrote:She opened herself up alright in more ways than one JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 67 2498057887

Another BS line.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 pm

why did Kaitlin say when he called WHITNEY'S name she felt her heart break? Why not when he called Becca's name??? Becca got the last rose....this is confusing. Was Becca going to stay because she came back with Chris or did Kaitlyn slip here?

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:32 pm

lurker11 wrote:
hmbach wrote:WOW! Did you hear her say when he chose Whitney for the first rose? She knew Becca was in love with him what do you bet me...

I think that's because Becca came back from their one-on-one time, he would have let her go if she wasn't getting a rose
:yes:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:32 pm

She talks just like a future Ette. Love her and find this Bachelor-speak out of her hilarious at the same time. She's just awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:32 pm

lurker11 wrote:

Maybe.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:33 pm

hmbach wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

Maybe.

Because, she was TOLD to say that?  Heartbreak my foot.

Last edited by atem on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Alanna wrote:She talks just like a future Ette. Love her and find this Bachelor-speak out of her hilarious at the same time. She's just awesome.
Wasn't she talking about getting her fields plowed on YouTube? Classy.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl