SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:07 am

lurker11 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:“@RobynRossTVG: Btw the best reveal during tonight's #WomenTellAll is from @chrisbharrison in the final minute! Stay tuned... #TheBachelor

Throw back to this! and the reveal was Chris Harrison's book, what a joke.

Pathetic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:07 am

At the end in the outtakes it appeared Chris was in the Capone Suite at the Julien Hotel for some of his ITMs.  His backdrop was the drapery in the Capone Suite.
JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 77 Capone_Suite_Master_Bedroom_3

Litta and L.Bugster, you might see if you can cap that.
My reasoning is Chris is probably the one that had that Capone Suite when they stayed at Julien.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 am

happygirl77us wrote:
ElonM wrote:
atem wrote:

I thought it was who had the most bloopers?

I guess but he wasn't shown during Becca's bloopers only Whitney's.
 He was in the donkey one

ok
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 am

happygirl77us wrote: I wonder if Becca told Kaitlyn who was choosen
I was also thinking about that...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney had a dark/black outfit on, Becca looked burgandy or red. I don't recall a F1 wearing black/dark?

Courtney! giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:Sorry Jade, it was awkward though.

I think her whole problem was that he didn't say any of that to her. I think after she told him she really thought it was all smooth sailing for them from there in regards to their relationship on the show. Whether it was right or wrong it's obvious that she wasn't really prepared for what came next.

And as we all saw the week before, Jade was not going to move to Arlington, so really the point is moot.  She wouldn't have accepted his final rose anyway. I just saw a woman trying to extend her tv time.  Sorry JMO.

I think she would've. I think her feelings for him were genuine. I just don't think it would've lasted. I don't think she would've been happy in Arlington but I do think she would've tried

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 am

Sounds like its W to me and same old same old for the Bachelor. How long will they last will be the next question... to the end of DWTS?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 am

I was OK with Kaitlyn being the lead but not after tonight's showing. The season wouldn't be romantic at all. Sure plenty of laughs sprinkled throughout but that's it. I have never pickings so slim for the Bachelorette before.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney had a dark/black outfit on, Becca looked burgandy or red. I don't recall a F1 wearing black/dark?

Courtney
Nikki in a darker blue

There's probably more.

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 77 87b72b10 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 77 86669110 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 am

Oh right, with those long black gloves on! ha! just googled it

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 am

happygirl77us wrote:
ElonM wrote:
atem wrote:

I thought it was who had the most bloopers?

I guess but he wasn't shown during Becca's bloopers only Whitney's.
 He was in the donkey one

Becca wins no matter what. Class act.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:09 am

lurker11 wrote:Personal highlight of the ending was how it appeared the Chris made a beeline for Carly
Who was Whit's "girl" in the house. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl