SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:13 pm

That press release is the nail in the coffin to me, even before the FRC pictures.

Whitney gets a tour of his HOME for her LCD. Becca gets a date to the bowling alley.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by JBF Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:15 pm

I wonder if Jade, Kait, Whit AND Becca will all be at ATFR. Any of the four could be Bachelorette.

The only reason I would find a season with Whitney amusing is because she said in episode 1 "Sometimes these boys... just do not want to settle down!" That just opens a WORLD of possibilities, entertainment-wise.

*chuckle chuckle*

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 21 Spoilers-bachelor-2-16-15
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:17 pm

atem wrote:That press release is the nail in the coffin to me, even before the FRC pictures.

Whitney gets a tour of his HOME for her LCD.  Becca gets a date to the bowling alley.

JMO, he showed Jade his house too and she is long gone. I don't know that it really means all the much. But you are right it could be a huge clue. If she was the only one to get to see it this season it would mean more to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:24 pm

mindless wrote:
JBF wrote:
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 21 Ab8a30a9-90db-4540-8d58-fccd22fa4aaa

Chris sure manages to look like a middle-aged dad at times. Quite often that is. Run, Becca, run!

giggling Glad I'm not the only one that has thought this, quite often, and in reference to most of the girls at one point or another, but especially Becca and Kaitlyn. (And even Whitney once or twice, whose been all in and wanted him from the start.) While I'm sure he's a good, nice guy at heart, I've struggled to see what they're really attracted to about him all season. Every now and then, I get a small glimmer then it's a whole lot of nada and me questioning again. But as always...JMO. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:26 pm

JBF wrote:I wonder if Jade, Kait, Whit AND Becca will all be at ATFR. Any of the four could be Bachelorette.

The only reason I would find a season with Whitney amusing is because she said in episode 1 "Sometimes these boys... just do not want to settle down!" That just opens a WORLD of possibilities, entertainment-wise.

*chuckle chuckle*

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 21 Spoilers-bachelor-2-16-15

:yes:  IMO there will be a flock of next bette candidates in the audience to keep the suspense going throughout the evening and to balance out the heaviness of Chris and his confusion.  
And yes, there could be a twist.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:Was this already posted??

Not that I had seen - thanks for posting it. It was ... interesting?

For the second time today my "Producer Driven BS Warning Light" illuminated - very brightly.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:34 pm

ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF “THE BACHELOR” (3/9)
SEASON FINALE

IT’S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,

ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF

“THE BACHELOR,” MONDAY, MARCH 9

And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,

Chris, Becca and Whitney Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to

Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the Live “After the Final Rose” Special

“Episode 1910” – The compelling live three-hour television event begins as America will watch along with the studio audience as Chris Soules’ journey to find love comes to its astonishing conclusion. The Bachelor prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life, having narrowed down the field to two women – Becca and Whitney – both of whom he is falling in love with. Will Chris get down on one knee and propose to the woman of his dreams and make a life with her in Arlington, Iowa? Who – if anyone -- does a confused Chris, after much soul-searching, see as his future wife? And will he leave single or with the love on his life? Find out on the Season Finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 9 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following the dramatic Season Finale, emotions run high as Chris sits down with Chris Harrison – LIVE -- to discuss his final two women of the season, Becca and Whitney. In this unpredictable special, the Bachelor takes us back to Arlington, Iowa, where he spent the emotional last days of his journey. Both women are back to sit with Chris to talk about the outcome of the show. It’s the live extraordinary ending to his adventure to find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, live, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,” also airing MONDAY, MARCH 9 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Chris’ search for his soul mate is almost over and after many tears, drama and surprises -- it has come down to two fantastic women. One, who has never been in love, and the other, a determined career woman who says she will give up everything for Chris. The Bachelor brings both women to meet his family in hopes their insight will help him make the biggest decision of his life.

Whitney wins over Chris’ family with an emotional toast, but after she leaves, Chris confesses to his Dad his struggle of the heart. He explains how torn he is by strong feelings for both women and his heart is pulling him in two different directions.

When Becca is introduced to Chris’ family, they are skeptical about whether she is ready to take the final step and get engaged and move to Arlington. Still, they can see that Chris is smitten. More overwhelmed than ever, Chris needs the next few days to have some tough conversations with both women to try and decide if either is ready to become his wife.

Chris hopes his final dates with each woman will bring some clarity to his decision. The Bachelor spends his time with Becca trying to decipher the status of their relationship. He wants reassurance that she wants to be part of his life in Iowa. Will Becca be able to convince him that her feelings are real?

Chris offers Whitney a taste of farm life, including giving her a tour of his house. She reminds him of how much in love with him she really is. But will her eagerness to please raise more questions rather than strengthen Chris’ resolve to pick her as his future wife?

Will the Bachelor follow his heart? And once he makes his decision, will his love be reciprocated? It all comes down to whether Chris can decide between the two very different women. And if he does, will the final bachelorette accept his proposal and final rose?

The two remaining women are:

Becca, 25, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, CA
Whitney, 29, fertility nurse, Chicago, IL
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Isn't Becca 26?
The press release has 25
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:40 pm

^Becca turned 26 during filming.

I find that press release quite strange, if Whitney is F1. Aren't they supposed to act like her love for Chris and willingness to drop everything is totally normal? Why would they refer to it as "eagerness to please".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:48 pm

So Whitney gets to see his house and farm on the LCD. Guess he wanted to see if she could really live there.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 21 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 21 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:53 pm

umngirl wrote:So Whitney gets to see his house and farm on the LCD. Guess he wanted to see if she could really live there.

:yes: Makes sense I think! He wanted to know and be sure if what Whitney has been "claiming" all along, would be true once she really sees it Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 21 2498057887
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:56 pm

mindless wrote:^Becca turned 26 during filming.

I find that press release quite strange, if Whitney is F1. Aren't they supposed to act like her love for Chris and willingness to drop everything is totally normal? Why would they refer to it as "eagerness to please".

So they noticed too, huh?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3