SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:11 pm

mindless wrote:
JBF wrote:
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 20 Ab8a30a9-90db-4540-8d58-fccd22fa4aaa

Chris sure manages to look like a middle-aged dad at times. Quite often that is. Run, Becca, run!

The look my dad used to give me when I left my curling iron plugged in
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I saw it more with Jade and think she had a chance to be F1 if it wasn't for the whole Playboy thing.

I agree, he liked Jade and had she shown him the real feisty Jade the whole way through it might have worked, but I actually believed him, that when her family described her as the wild mustang he really wondered who is this woman and do I know her at all. Most disagreed with me, but to me if Jade had told him about playboy on the Cinderella date he would have kept her and she could have had a chance. Now I still don't think there was any way that Jade who escaped Nebraska was going to move to Iowa, ever.

Different story but same theme of disconnect happened with Becca on the HTD as on Jade's HTD. IMO. 
 Her mom and sister tell him Becca doesn't show affection which is contrary to what he has been experiencing with her.  It must have crossed his mind that Becca's family's image of Becca wasn't matching up to his image in terms of showing affection just as talk of Jade's wild side wasn't on his radar before her family talked about it. 

I agree. I think Jade would have been in his final 3 if the playboy thing hadn't existed.  Different kind of bunnies in Arlington. I also think the scene of him watching the vid with her shows how slow he in reacting to situations at hand.  He just goes with the flow like not stopping the kiss session with Kelsey.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:20 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I am having trouble with this whole concept of having the FRC in a barn.  The rose is resting on what looks like a 55-gallon drum.  I really don't understand why it could not have been held in a little nicer place even if it was not right in the "neighborhood" of Arlington.  Anyone else feel this way?

I do. If they wanted to do the barn theme, they could have spent the time and money to do it right (too cheap). The barn looks like it is hovering near being condemned or just falling down. I have visions of Chris and the ladies trying to maneuver between the hay and chaotic decor without hurting themselves. Hardly romantic. no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:29 pm

Maybe the accessories in the outhouse... I mean barn were bought wholesale from Costco's?

All joking aside, I hope you folks can hold my hand and help me see "the light" with either Becca or Whitney. I am trying. I really am. Seriously.

Like I said, they could be keeping all of the F1 "hot" scenes for a montage after he gives out the last rose.

At least I'm kahnfident those two were among the ones he wanted to present to... Mother. (Along with Jade, being the sisters' favorite.)

Which reminds me of Tent Girl, if she wasn't really Ashley I. or the little fox searching for goodies by the extinguished campfire...

Special thanks to the one who screencapped this shot with an ABC call-out to Marvel's Agent Carter.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 20 010515-tentactionbach
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:I am having trouble with this whole concept of having the FRC in a barn.  The rose is resting on what looks like a 55-gallon drum.  I really don't understand why it could not have been held in a little nicer place even if it was not right in the "neighborhood" of Arlington.  Anyone else feel this way?

I do.  If they wanted to do the barn theme, they could have spent the time and money to do it right (too cheap). The barn looks like it is hovering near being condemned or just falling down. I have visions of Chris and the ladies trying to maneuver between the hay and chaotic decor without hurting themselves.  Hardly romantic. no

Like a bad scifi movie. Waiting for the sharknados to come.

I agree with Kasha, their sets have been getting worse and worse. I didn't find SeanCat's pretty, JPG's they really put no effort into and this one looks terrible.

The bachelorette isn't much better. Emily's was plain ugly. Des was okay, but nothing to write hope about. Andi's again was just kind of blah to me. They used to make the FRC so nice, but I swear by FRC MF has moved on to his next lead in his head and just doesn't give a crap anymore.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:38 pm

notarose wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I saw it more with Jade and think she had a chance to be F1 if it wasn't for the whole Playboy thing.

I agree, he liked Jade and had she shown him the real feisty Jade the whole way through it might have worked, but I actually believed him, that when her family described her as the wild mustang he really wondered who is this woman and do I know her at all. Most disagreed with me, but to me if Jade had told him about playboy on the Cinderella date he would have kept her and she could have had a chance. Now I still don't think there was any way that Jade who escaped Nebraska was going to move to Iowa, ever.

Different story but same theme of disconnect happened with Becca on the HTD as on Jade's HTD. IMO. 
 Her mom and sister tell him Becca doesn't show affection which is contrary to what he has been experiencing with her.  It must have crossed his mind that Becca's family's image of Becca wasn't matching up to his image in terms of showing affection just as talk of Jade's wild side wasn't on his radar before her family talked about it. 

I agree. I think Jade would have been in his final 3 if the playboy thing hadn't existed.  Different kind of bunnies in Arlington. I also think the scene of him watching the vid with her shows how slow he in reacting to situations at hand.  He just goes with the flow like not stopping the kiss session with Kelsey.

I don't think it was much of a disconnect with Becca, since she'd already dodged his kiss up on that roof and told him she's never been in love. The family sure managed to exaggerate things, but I don't think what they described was opposite to what he'd experienced, like it was with Jade. I think it just helped to further explain her personality and made him suspect she was a virgin before she even told him.

But I agree that he was very into Jade before the HTD and I do wonder who would've missed out on the Bali trip, had the PB thing not come up. I'd say Kaitlyn.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:44 pm

JBF wrote:Maybe the accessories in the outhouse... I mean barn were bought wholesale from Costco's?

All joking aside, I hope you folks can hold my hand and help me see "the light" with either Becca or Whitney. I am trying. I really am. Seriously.

Like I said, they could be keeping all of the F1 "hot" scenes for a montage after he gives out the last rose.

At least I'm kahnfident those two were among the ones he wanted to present to... Mother. (Along with Jade, being the sisters' favorite.)

Which reminds me of Tent Girl, if she wasn't really Ashley I. or the little fox searching for goodies by the extinguished campfire...

Special thanks to the one who screencapped this shot with an ABC call-out to Marvel's Agent Carter.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 20 010515-tentactionbach

JBF, truelovealways has made a few really sweet Chris and Becca videos and I think Sanlee was working on one for Whitney and Chris. I know the TLA one helped switch me from thinking Becca was too good for Chris to seeing that he really looks at her in a sweet way. You can probably find some in both fan threads if you are brave enough to try. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 20 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

I do.  If they wanted to do the barn theme, they could have spent the time and money to do it right (too cheap). The barn looks like it is hovering near being condemned or just falling down. I have visions of Chris and the ladies trying to maneuver between the hay and chaotic decor without hurting themselves.  Hardly romantic. no

Like a bad scifi movie.  Waiting for the sharknados to come.  

I agree with Kasha, their sets have been getting worse and worse. I didn't find SeanCat's pretty, JPG's they really put no effort into and this one looks terrible.

The bachelorette isn't much better. Emily's was plain ugly.  Des was okay, but nothing to write hope about.  Andi's again was just kind of blah to me.  They used to make the FRC so nice, but I swear by FRC MF has moved on to his next lead in his head and just doesn't give a crap anymore.

I was in Curacao last summer and went to the exact area where Emily's engagement was. It was not in an alley, like many thought. It was at a resort. It was older. but pretty. But the beach and water in Curacao is gorgeous, it would have been so much better there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

Like a bad scifi movie.  Waiting for the sharknados to come.  

The bachelorette isn't much better. Emily's was plain ugly.  Des was okay, but nothing to write hope about.  Andi's again was just kind of blah to me.  They used to make the FRC so nice, but I swear by FRC MF has moved on to his next lead in his head and just doesn't give a crap anymore.

I was in Curacao last summer and went to the exact area where Emily's engagement was. It was not in an alley, like many thought. It was at a resort. It was older. but pretty. But the beach and water in Curacao is gorgeous, it would have been so much better there.

I love Curacao and there were so many lovely places on the island that they could have had the FRC. I seriously think that MF doesn't give a crap about the FRC anymore. The last one I remember thinking was beautiful was Brad 2.0. Ashley was pretty and Ben's I think was supposed to be beautiful but it was so cold and the dresses were so inappropriate it took away from the beauty. Starting with Emily, they started going downhill IMO. It is like with the recycled lead thing, MF's head is already in the next season before the current season is over. They didn't do a lot with Des and Chris, JPG and Nikki (understandable), but even Josh and Andi. It is like he truly doesn't care anymore, just wants to move on to his next lead. Even the AFTR, Des's was sweet but both JPG and Andi's were pretty awful. I blamed their hate of JPG on his, but Andi's was actually worse IMO. It was all about Nick and they didn't even give J&A a montage or let them watch their proposal. So bizarre.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:JBF, truelovealways has made a few really sweet Chris and Becca videos and I think Sanlee was working on one for Whitney and Chris. I know the TLA one helped switch me from thinking Becca was too good for Chris to seeing that he really looks at her in a sweet way.  You can probably find some in both fan threads if you are brave enough to try. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 20 3806527698

Baby steps... baby steps. I'm a-tryin'...

Yeah, he seems more "sweet" with Becca, but that may only be because she isn't chirping wedding bells in so many PI sessions.

Oooooh boy. I'll need to wear a harness on Monday.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Was this already posted??

ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF “THE BACHELOR” (3/9)
SEASON FINALE

IT’S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,

ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF

“THE BACHELOR,” MONDAY, MARCH 9

And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,

Chris, Becca and Whitney Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to

Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the Live “After the Final Rose” Special

“Episode 1910” – The compelling live three-hour television event begins as America will watch along with the studio audience as Chris Soules’ journey to find love comes to its astonishing conclusion. The Bachelor prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life, having narrowed down the field to two women – Becca and Whitney – both of whom he is falling in love with. Will Chris get down on one knee and propose to the woman of his dreams and make a life with her in Arlington, Iowa? Who – if anyone -- does a confused Chris, after much soul-searching, see as his future wife? And will he leave single or with the love on his life? Find out on the Season Finale of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, MARCH 9 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Immediately following the dramatic Season Finale, emotions run high as Chris sits down with Chris Harrison – LIVE -- to discuss his final two women of the season, Becca and Whitney. In this unpredictable special, the Bachelor takes us back to Arlington, Iowa, where he spent the emotional last days of his journey. Both women are back to sit with Chris to talk about the outcome of the show. It’s the live extraordinary ending to his adventure to find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, live, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,” also airing MONDAY, MARCH 9 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Chris’ search for his soul mate is almost over and after many tears, drama and surprises -- it has come down to two fantastic women. One, who has never been in love, and the other, a determined career woman who says she will give up everything for Chris. The Bachelor brings both women to meet his family in hopes their insight will help him make the biggest decision of his life.

Whitney wins over Chris’ family with an emotional toast, but after she leaves, Chris confesses to his Dad his struggle of the heart. He explains how torn he is by strong feelings for both women and his heart is pulling him in two different directions.

When Becca is introduced to Chris’ family, they are skeptical about whether she is ready to take the final step and get engaged and move to Arlington. Still, they can see that Chris is smitten. More overwhelmed than ever, Chris needs the next few days to have some tough conversations with both women to try and decide if either is ready to become his wife.

Chris hopes his final dates with each woman will bring some clarity to his decision. The Bachelor spends his time with Becca trying to decipher the status of their relationship. He wants reassurance that she wants to be part of his life in Iowa. Will Becca be able to convince him that her feelings are real?

Chris offers Whitney a taste of farm life, including giving her a tour of his house. She reminds him of how much in love with him she really is. But will her eagerness to please raise more questions rather than strengthen Chris’ resolve to pick her as his future wife?

Will the Bachelor follow his heart? And once he makes his decision, will his love be reciprocated? It all comes down to whether Chris can decide between the two very different women. And if he does, will the final bachelorette accept his proposal and final rose?

The two remaining women are:

Becca, 25, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, CA
Whitney, 29, fertility nurse, Chicago, IL

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose” are productions of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr73820.html

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:06 pm

JBF wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:JBF, truelovealways has made a few really sweet Chris and Becca videos and I think Sanlee was working on one for Whitney and Chris. I know the TLA one helped switch me from thinking Becca was too good for Chris to seeing that he really looks at her in a sweet way.  You can probably find some in both fan threads if you are brave enough to try. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 20 3806527698

Baby steps... baby steps. I'm a-tryin'...

Yeah, he seems more "sweet" with Becca, but that may only be because she isn't chirping wedding bells in so many PI sessions.

Oooooh boy. I'll need to wear a harness on Monday.

You can be me on Ben's season. Once Kacie B was gone all he did was annoy me. I wanted him to chose Courtney so she could punish him for a while for being such a douche.

Never fear, we will accept you no matter what. I don't really like Corn Pablo or as I think of him farmer douche, but all three of the F3 seem really happy, so my opinion, who ever didn't end up with him has totally realized that they can and may have already done better and I am hoping the F1 is seeing a different Chris than presented on my screen.

By the way, this is my theme song for Whitney this season. I hate this song and think it has a really dumb message.

You are not alone JBF. Don't give up and feel free to snark away.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3