SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:16 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I doubt they would need a cohost. CH hardly does anything as it is.

Agree, CH is pretty invisible. My thought was maybe she is hosting BIP alone? Didn't CH just get named as the new host of Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Maybe he doesn't have the time to do BIP now. Hope this isn't true because I don't want to see her on TV anymore.

The press release and interviews about that said it wouldn't interfere with his Bachelor filming in the fall so I don't think BIP will be needing s new host this summer. I can't imagine him giving up his endless days of golfing in some tropical/exotic place.

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 87b72b10 filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 86669110 filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:11 pm

And just like that she is now starting filming something . I think it is part of her new projects to look forward. Wonder if this is her new show she is working with as one of her upcoming projects . Tune in!. 

andi_dorfman's photo https://instagram.com/p/1wIoFvzdvm/

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 F1dxs9

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Eb97c9
filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 9zt107filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Xgicucfilming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Oaw2uvfilming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 2pqw5k8filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 30szzaufilming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:12 pm

It looks like a series where Andi and someone else do girl chat. Or she could be interviewing and chatting with people she finds interesting. It's definitely in front of the camera.
BTW, is that Sharleen?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:21 pm

^^ yes it's sharleen

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Eb97c9
filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 9zt107filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Xgicucfilming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 Oaw2uvfilming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 2pqw5k8filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 30szzaufilming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:I doubt they would need a cohost. CH hardly does anything as it is.
cantstopl

exactly!!! rofl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 pm

woah! I always said that andi needed to have had some serious experience to appreciate all that nick brought to her and her answer about the kind of guy she now wants seems to indicate she might have totally looked back and seen the value of nick's love and appreciation for her!!

"a guy who loves me for me - and accepts me and wants a girl who is strong and courageous and says this is me ...not take it or leave it but appreciates me for who i am. someone who's very family oriented someone who's respectful and loves me for me"
https://youtu.be/C6Qcn7jfn5k
min 2:00

She's said over and over how much nick sees her all the way into her soul...I think she has much more of an appreciation for that now than before her relationship with Josh didn't work...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:45 am

emusha wrote:woah! I always said that andi needed to have had some serious experience to appreciate all that nick brought to her and her answer about the kind of guy she now wants seems to indicate she might have totally looked back and seen the value of nick's love and appreciation for her!!

"a guy who loves me for me - and accepts me and wants a girl who is strong and courageous and says this is me ...not take it or leave it but appreciates me for who i am. someone who's very family oriented someone who's respectful and loves me for me"

She's said over and over how much nick sees her all the way into her soul...I think she has much more of an appreciation for that now than before her relationship with Josh didn't work...

I feel like she could have had that kind of relationship with Nick, especially by all the things she said about Nick on the show.  If the things she said were true or just for drama, I guess we will never know.  I just feel like she threw something special away when she let Nick go.  JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:54 am

lovebites8727 wrote:And just like that she is now starting filming something . I think it is part of her new projects to look forward. Wonder if this is her new show she is working with as one of her upcoming projects . Tune in!. 

andi_dorfman's photo https://instagram.com/p/1wIoFvzdvm/

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 F1dxs9

Interesting. Looks like the roof top restaurant at Eataly in NYC.
If she's filming a lifestyle program, it also may explain, in part, why she's been spending so much time with Sharleen.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:55 pm

emusha wrote:woah! I always said that andi needed to have had some serious experience to appreciate all that nick brought to her and her answer about the kind of guy she now wants seems to indicate she might have totally looked back and seen the value of nick's love and appreciation for her!!

Considering Andi essentially said the same things about Josh during the show - he saw all of her and he saw through her. He saw the good, bad and the ugly, still wanted to be with her knowing how difficult it is, etc. I wouldn't take anything she said on the show too seriously. Or really even now for that matter since she never says the same thing in interviews when being asked the same questions.

She could have said those things about Josh and Nick, but no matter who ended up with her, I don't think they really fully knew her or saw all of her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Considering Andi essentially said the same things about Josh during the show - he saw all of her and he saw through her. He saw the good, bad and the ugly, still wanted to be with her knowing how difficult it is, etc. I wouldn't take anything she said on the show too seriously. Or really even now for that matter since she never says the same thing in interviews when being asked the same questions.

She could have said those things about Josh and Nick, but no matter who ended up with her, I don't think they really fully knew her or saw all of her.

I agree. I actually think that's the reason why so many Bachelor/ette couples break up. All the contestants are so busy trying to impress the lead in order to "win" the prize that they are too afraid to ask the hard questions or ask themselves "is this person really that great?". I do think that Andi probably needs someone who is a little less stubborn, hot-tempered, and alpha-male than Josh; maybe someone more like Nick or possibly Chris? It's really hard to say, because I feel like Andi needs that combination of being challenged, but she also needs to win every argument. It's probably just a matter of her needing to really grow up before being ready for a healthy, respectful relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:44 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I agree. I actually think that's the reason why so many Bachelor/ette couples break up. All the contestants are so busy trying to impress the lead in order to "win" the prize that they are too afraid to ask the hard questions or ask themselves "is this person really that great?". I do think that Andi probably needs someone who is a little less stubborn, hot-tempered, and alpha-male than Josh; maybe someone more like Nick or possibly Chris? It's really hard to say, because I feel like Andi needs that combination of being challenged, but she also needs to win every argument. It's probably just a matter of her needing to really grow up before being ready for a healthy, respectful relationship.

cantstopl that's really funny CP! yes
Very true about A needing to grow up.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:59 pm

I can't stand her fake, sing-songy voice. filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 2292733854  Like fingernails on a blackboard to my ears. Sometimes I tune into QVC just to listen to the hosts gush and coo over something stupid with disproportionate enthusiasm just so I can laugh at their idiocy.  Andi gives off the same vibe to me. filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 49 2292733854 Maybe someday I'll tune in to her dribble so I can get a few haha's.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis