SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:39 pm

There ya go! QVC for MEandI!  Fashion at it's best!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:14 pm

filming - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Andi17
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 4m4 minutes ago
Umm can you repeat that, I was distracted by your hotness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:19 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
emusha wrote:woah! I always said that andi needed to have had some serious experience to appreciate all that nick brought to her and her answer about the kind of guy she now wants seems to indicate she might have totally looked back and seen the value of nick's love and appreciation for her!!

"a guy who loves me for me - and accepts me and wants a girl who is strong and courageous and says this is me ...not take it or leave it but appreciates me for who i am. someone who's very family oriented someone who's respectful and loves me for me"
https://youtu.be/C6Qcn7jfn5k
min 2:00

She's said over and over how much nick sees her all the way into her soul...I think she has much more of an appreciation for that now than before her relationship with Josh didn't work...

Considering Andi essentially said the same things about Josh during the show - he saw all of her and he saw through her. He saw the good, bad and the ugly, still wanted to be with her knowing how difficult it is, etc. I wouldn't take anything she said on the show too seriously. Or really even now for that matter since she never says the same thing in interviews when being asked the same questions.

She could have said those things about Josh and Nick, but no matter who ended up with her, I don't think they really fully knew her or saw all of her.

I agree. I actually think that's the reason why so many Bachelor/ette couples break up. All the contestants are so busy trying to impress the lead in order to "win" the prize that they are too afraid to ask the hard questions or ask themselves "is this person really that great?". I do think that Andi probably needs someone who is a little less stubborn, hot-tempered, and alpha-male than Josh; maybe someone more like Nick or possibly Chris? It's really hard to say, because I feel like Andi needs that combination of being challenged, but she also needs to win every argument. It's probably just a matter of her needing to really grow up before being ready for a healthy, respectful relationship.

It's difficult to know if Nick or Chris would work better with her.

At least IMO, we saw stubborn, hot tempered and alpha-male with all of her F3. With Nick it was the whole "no one's relationship can compare to ours, the guys are below me" ect. and then when Chris went after JJ for no real reason.

I certainly agree that Andi has a lot of growing up to do. The quote that was in some magazine about her not wanting a guy that wants that traditional life seems to be true. I think she likes to be a free bird and do as she pleases. There's nothing wrong with that, but I think if you're going to be a free bird at almost 30, at least fully support yourself and have some sort of direction. Like you said, I don't think she was ready for a grown up, normal and healthy relationship that would eventually lead to marriage. Her behavior has certainly showed that IMO. I still laugh when I think about Josh going to freaking Vegas for Christmas with the Dorfman's instead of Andi, who is Jewish, going to spend Christmas with Josh and his family.

Oh yeah, Andi, now you can get your "me time." Like she hasn't had it for almost two years now laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Oh no, looking at those pics, I fear she may have landed some Bravo reality show about her single life in the city. Gag me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Snookie MEandI.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:02 pm

mindless wrote:Oh no, looking at those pics, I fear she may have landed some Bravo reality show about her single life in the city. Gag me.

I would like to know who will be watching it even seems like the general public is sick of her. eyedrool
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:30 pm

mindless wrote:Oh no, looking at those pics, I fear she may have landed some Bravo reality show about her single life in the city. Gag me.

It might be kind of like Breaking Amish. But instead of trading in her Plain Dress she'll be trading in her Plane Dress! cantstopl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Snookie MEandI.

She is quite Snookie-esque.
Gym--lots of selfies at the gym
Tan--lots of selfies from exotic places like Mexican beaches
Laundry--well, you know, the famous Undies in the Kitchen scandal... Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:34 pm

If this is a Reality TV show she's filming, I'm guessing this must have been in the works for a while, so I don't think her move to New York was as impulsive as she might want fans to believe. It seems she is getting exactly what she was hoping for... a chance for more fame.  I think Josh discovered that that was what it was all about for her and also realized she had no intention of getting married or starting a family any time soon like she led him to believe on the show.

She seemed truly heartbroken to me after their split and especially in the CH interview, but now her actions feel very contrived. I just feel she has been very disingenuous with her fans about her true motives, and I definitely think she duped Josh into thinking she was someone she was not. Although I do believe she did really fall in love with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Laudergirl wrote:If this is a Reality TV show she's filming, I'm guessing this must have been in the works for a while, so I don't think her move to New York was as impulsive as she might want fans to believe. It seems she is getting exactly what she was hoping for... a chance for more fame.  I think Josh discovered that that was what it was all about for her and also realized she had no intention of getting married or starting a family any time soon like she led him to believe on the show.

She seemed truly heartbroken to me after their split and especially in the CH interview, but now her actions feel very contrived. I just feel she has been very disingenuous with her fans about her true motives, and I definitely think she duped Josh into thinking she was someone she was not.  Although I do believe she did really fall in love with him.

I agree with you and I think Josh learned quickly what her true motives were very early. I am so glad that he dumped her because I think he is a truly caring man with a big heart. She still is all about MeAndi and IMO that will never change.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:06 pm

reminding me more and more of Ali & Roberto
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:47 pm

whit90 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:If this is a Reality TV show she's filming, I'm guessing this must have been in the works for a while, so I don't think her move to New York was as impulsive as she might want fans to believe. It seems she is getting exactly what she was hoping for... a chance for more fame.  I think Josh discovered that that was what it was all about for her and also realized she had no intention of getting married or starting a family any time soon like she led him to believe on the show.

She seemed truly heartbroken to me after their split and especially in the CH interview, but now her actions feel very contrived. I just feel she has been very disingenuous with her fans about her true motives, and I definitely think she duped Josh into thinking she was someone she was not.  Although I do believe she did really fall in love with him.

I agree with you and I think Josh learned quickly what her true motives were very early. I am so glad that he dumped her because I think he is a truly caring man with a big heart.  She still is all about MeAndi and IMO that will never change.

Exactly! I was sympathetic to her after the breakup, but lately I find it hard to be. The way she phrased in her recent interview how she wants a man that can handle and love her for the strong, powerful woman that she is felt to me like she was implying Josh failed her in that regard. But I don't think he did. Josh is used to being around strong women (his mom and sister) and I think he embraced that quality about Andi and could handle her just fine. I actually think he reveled in their banter, so I don't believe that was the breaking point for him. I really believe that outside the show Andi revealed a different side of her personality and after living with her for a while, Josh realized that their values just didn't match up as well as he originally thought. This would also be consistent with what he has said about them being two very different people and at the end of the day, it just didn't work.

As for Andi, I think she has a hard time taking responsibility for things so she would rather blame a failed relationship on the inability of the guy to handle her strong personality. Hence her "I'm going to be more selective this time" comment. Good luck to her finding the right guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis