SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Fosnight Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:35 am

Absolutely could not be anyone one else in my view..... Goes,back to the Iowa date when C said, "She makes me want to be a better man, no doubt.".... Points to W as F1.

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:38 am

Fosnight wrote:Absolutely could not be anyone one else in my view..... Goes,back to the Iowa date when C said, "She makes me want to be a better man, no doubt.".... Points to W as F1.
I agree completely he hasn't said that about anyone else. It's very telling how much he cares about her. :yes:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosnight Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:14 am

Looking at her photo on IG today.... Does it shout that she is moving? No.....however, I believe it is a metaphor for the next phase of her life. Moving, and starting a life with C.....her"NBD" is that it isn't because she is all in.....

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:22 am

Fosnight wrote:Looking at her photo on IG today.... Does it shout that she is moving? No.....however, I believe it is a metaphor for the next phase of her life. Moving, and starting a life with C.....her"NBD" is that it isn't because she is all in.....
I was wondering what NBD stood for?
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:23 am

Diana wrote:
Fosnight wrote:Looking at her photo on IG today.... Does it shout that she is moving? No.....however, I believe it is a metaphor for the next phase of her life. Moving, and starting a life with C.....her"NBD" is that it isn't because she is all in.....

No big deal?

Last edited by Rolly on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:23 am

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:

No big deal
Thanks!
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:53 am

Whitney favoured some pics of fans at the mural. Looks like the paint's already coming off, so don't think it's that permanent.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:32 am

^^ it definitely was intended to be permanent. The artist intended for it to be there for years. However, we have problems in DSM with outside art due to the snow/ice.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:43 am

I am bringing this over from the Becca thread as I have a response for it that is mostly related to Whit so felt that it's better here....If I am wrong mods I am sorry and hope it's ok.

sfrank wrote:Hi guys! Popping out of RL and into Bach world to say I've been following the season and I LOVE Becca and want her to be F1.

However, that Us weekly cover screams that she left! If so, I feel bad for Whit because he really seems into Becca. Chris H's blogs/interviews also has been throwing shade on Becca for weeks with stuff like "red flags" and "he's a 30-year-old man" "needs a woman that knows what she wants", etc. US Weekly has been pretty reliable...going back to Brad 2.0 in the lead up-to FR.

New US weekly cover reads Bachelor Rejected. "She just didn't feel it". Then "Chris agonizes over the final two women - then gets engaged! But only after one reveals her true feelings."

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 13 1424918978_u1047-cover-hp
Source: usweekly.com
To me, it's not Becca that leaves by the sounds of that.  IMO, Becca is the only one that hasn't told Chris that she loves him.  I am thinking that Becca stays but beyond that, who knows.  I will finish my post in the Whit thread as the rest is for her.

I hope it`s ok mods, but copying this over to Whit`s thread to continue it??

The part that I feel is directly related to Whit...

Through the season, we've had ITM's and even Whit physically talking to her sister about how if she has doubts about him or their connection that she will bow out.  Now, with what was said above and hearing those comments several times throughout the season, what if it is actually Whit that bails.  What if the person that finally told Chris her feelings is Becca and since he's had doubts about her, now that it's known and what if Whit has felt that Chris is pulling away....wouldn't that give her pause.  That along with how the last rose ceremony in Bali went when Chris AND Becca came back.  We hear Whit saying that if he's interested in her then he won't want me.(Paraphrasing here).  I am really wondering if the person that does leave or at least back down is Whit cause she can see it's not right anymore.  Who in the world is the source....what influence is it on whom wrote the article and the fact that the article goes in line with the spoiler....couldn't it be meant that way?  To me, there are so many doubts as things just sound so fishy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 am

^^ @Aunties_Love that was definitely not the impression I got from the article. also, US weekly in my opinion is the second best tabloid, after people. And they usually have pretty good bachelor scoop - aka last year when they had a pic of josh and andi snuggling on the beach. I'd reccomend buying the magazine either paper or digital because it's hard to describe why but it just seems true
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:01 am

lurker11 wrote:^^ @Aunties_Love that was definitely not the impression I got from the article. also, US weekly in my opinion is the second best tabloid, after people. And they usually have pretty good bachelor scoop - aka last year when they had a pic of josh and andi snuggling on the beach. I'd reccomend buying the magazine either paper or digital because it's hard to describe why but it just seems true
Yea, you are right. I just feel that something seems fishy about it and the timing of the article to boot.well, only a week to go and we'll know for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:28 am

mindless wrote:Whitney favoured some pics of fans at the mural. Looks like the paint's already coming off, so don't think it's that permanent.

Hope that's not a metaphor for their romance. giggling
Thankfully we will probably get previews that will show us FRC scs.
JMO, but I highly doubt Whit leaves because of her sister's comment to Chris. I can't imagine ditching someone I was involved with(actually leaving) because of a family member's comment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst