SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:37 am

lurker11 wrote:^^ @Aunties_Love that was definitely not the impression I got from the article. also, US weekly in my opinion is the second best tabloid, after people. And they usually have pretty good bachelor scoop - aka last year when they had a pic of josh and andi snuggling on the beach. I'd recommend buying the magazine either paper or digital because it's hard to describe why but it just seems true

US does have pretty good bachelor scoop - IMO because the show does give inside information to certain tabloids so they can write mostly accurate articles in the final week(s) leading up to the finale. Those articles hype the finale and draw in viewers to see what really happens which benefits the show and the tabloid gains credibility by being pretty much correct with what we'll all see. It may sound strange that the show tries to hide the ending all along - and then spills the beans to a tabloid at the end but this is mutually beneficial which is why they do it.

I particularly agree with the recommendation to buy the magazine and read the article rather than judging what you think they say by the cover. I bought it yesterday and found my impressions after reading the article were quite different than my impressions from the cover. I don't believe that anyone walks away / leaves on their own. The article discusses both Becca and Whitney and how Chris felt about each girl. It doesn't say who he picked - rather how he made his decision about who to pick - and it may well leave you with a specific opinion about who he picked - or not - it just depends on how you read between the lines of what the article says. I also agree that the article just seems true because we've already seen so much of what the article says happened.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:50 am

Kashathediva wrote:JMO, but I highly doubt Whit leaves because of her sister's comment to Chris. I can't imagine ditching someone I was involved with (actually leaving) because of a family member's comment.

Whitney's sister did nothing that hasn't been done before - in fact she did exactly what Catherine's mother did on Catherine's HTD and I thought it was reasonable when Catherine's mother did it and I think it's still reasonable that Whitney's sister did it. Catherine worried about it and so has Whitney but I just can't see anyone leaving because of that.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:05 am

I think I saw where someone scanned the US article? I hadn't read it - does anyone know where I can find it? Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:07 am

It was removed by GA

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:11 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:JMO, but I highly doubt Whit leaves because of her sister's comment to Chris. I can't imagine ditching someone I was involved with (actually leaving) because of a family member's comment.

Whitney's sister did nothing that hasn't been done before - in fact she did exactly what Catherine's mother did on Catherine's HTD and I thought it was reasonable when Catherine's mother did it and I think it's still reasonable that Whitney's sister did it. Catherine worried about it and so has Whitney but I just can't see anyone leaving because of that.

And keep in mind that Chrs said  . When the time is right .. And not .. If .. He will talk/call the sister

Family approval is very important for Whitney .. Tho not as important to Chris .. He wants to make Whitney happy and respect her wishes

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:12 am

Jeepers wrote:It was removed by GA

Thanks.

Did it say who was F1?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:13 am

Nutty - I picked it up at the grocery store and flipped through as I waited for a prescription. Hahahaha. Worth it!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:19 am

I saw nothing bad in the article really I mean it makes sense. I'd go for the sure thing too. Clearly.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:45 am

Just my opinion, but I think RS and US Weekly were both fed info during Andi's season by friends or family of Andi. I think they wanted to make sure she looked good, and since Josh was somewhat hidden and her season was the "Nick" show, I think they really wanted her story out there. I have nothing to substantiate this thought, but it just fits with Andi and how her friends acted during and after the show.

US can still be right, but I feel that using Andi's season as a guidepost for anything SM or spoiler wise might not be a great idea. Nick's plane video gave other people a lot more leeway since, he inadvertently (or not, please let's not start that debate again) spoiled the season.

Just remember, in the wrong spoiled seasons, until RS changed his spoilers, US and the others all were going with his wrong spoiled story. I think if the spoilers are wrong the rag mags get the same wrong info.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:48 am

Just an FYI and gentle reminder:
Please add the IMO(anything that says in my opinion, I believe, I think) --you all understand where I am coming from.  Smiley

Please review sourcing issues. If things are sourced appropriately, we do not remove them. This goes with written words as well as photos.
Removing things =work for mods and only increases interest by the members as to what was removed.
Privacy issues with all social media and postings.
Thanks. Smiley

*Also, for those of you that are new members--please, please familiarize yourself with how to use the forum, in particular your PM box.
IMO--it is rude to say _________please check your pms.  This tells everyone else you were honored to receive a pm, but the other members were not.
Sometimes mods are trying to reach a member and the pm will sit in the box. And sit in the box. And sit in the box. We can take "other sanctions" to reach out and touch you", but we would like to avoid that, if possible.
Getting off soapbox. :soapbox
Thanks. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:Just my opinion, but I think RS and US Weekly were both fed info during Andi's season by friends or family of Andi. I think they wanted to make sure she looked good, and since Josh was somewhat hidden and her season was the "Nick" show, I think they really wanted her story out there.  I have nothing to substantiate this thought, but it just fits with Andi and how her friends acted during and after the show.

US can still be right, but I feel that using Andi's season as a guidepost for anything SM or spoiler wise might not be a great idea.  Nick's plane video gave other people a lot more leeway since, he inadvertently (or not, please let's not start that debate again) spoiled the season.

Just remember, in the wrong spoiled seasons, until RS changed his spoilers, US and the others all were going with his wrong spoiled story.  I think if the spoilers are wrong the rag mags get the same wrong info.
:yes: IIRC US also said Des was engaged to Brooks and we all know how that ended Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:55 am

truelovealways wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Just my opinion, but I think RS and US Weekly were both fed info during Andi's season by friends or family of Andi. I think they wanted to make sure she looked good, and since Josh was somewhat hidden and her season was the "Nick" show, I think they really wanted her story out there.  I have nothing to substantiate this thought, but it just fits with Andi and how her friends acted during and after the show.

US can still be right, but I feel that using Andi's season as a guidepost for anything SM or spoiler wise might not be a great idea.  Nick's plane video gave other people a lot more leeway since, he inadvertently (or not, please let's not start that debate again) spoiled the season.

Just remember, in the wrong spoiled seasons, until RS changed his spoilers, US and the others all were going with his wrong spoiled story.  I think if the spoilers are wrong the rag mags get the same wrong info.
:yes: IIRC US also said Des was engaged to Brooks and we all know how that ended Hugesmile
:Nod: :Nod: I personally don't put much stock ini what a tabloid says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst